Status: still going, but i still think its turning to shit :S

Warped Fusion

The Gang

I was just still happy he was holding my hand. I am usually not happy this easily. I smiled and nodded excitedly.
We talked quickly on the way to the bus. I was right, he was 19. I told him I was 17.We talked more about ourselves but we soon approached the bus. Alex walked on, and pulled a hesitant me on after him. I was greeted my a rib crushing hug.
“Hey you!” Jack said, about an inch from my face. His big goofy smile made me laugh.
“I saw you collapse so I stopped playing and yelled at Alex who jumped off-stage and got you” Jack continued.
“Trust!” someone said from behind me.
“oh Kaya this is Zack,” Alex said pointing to the guy who just spoken. “And Jack,” he pointed to Jack, “and that, back there is Rian.” he pointed down the back of the bus and a face popped out and smiled at me. I smiled back at Rian, then to Jack and Zack.
“Sorry that the bus is a bit of a mess, but we aren't leaving till early in the morning so we wont clean till just before we go. We are all lazy shits” Alex said pointing to the crap that covered the floor.
“No problem” I laughed.
Alex grabbed my hand which made me blush again, then led me to the couch where there were doritos and guitars. As he grabbed my hand, a saw Jack and Zack share a glance and I blushed even more. About 15 minutes later, I was laughing to a song Alex was improvising about Rian, when someone called Alex's name from outside the bus.
“One sec” he said jumping off the couch. He was outside for a second, when we heard him yell “Guys, and Kaya, I'll be back in a few minutes.
“Kay” we all yelled in unison.
Almost immediately Jack and Zack came and sat on either side of me and stared at me. It was kinda weird, but Zack broke the silence...
“Soooo... Alex likes you”
“pfft as if” I said, awkwardly. I blushed yet again.
“Ohh trust me he does. We have known Alex for a long time, he likes you” Jack stated.
I tried to play it cool but all that escaped my mouth was a giggle and a mumble. Alex liked me?? no way! They must just be teasing me. That gorgeous smile could have anyone, and yet he apparently liked me. Off all people, me. I couldn't help but smile, so I just smiled.
“She's a cute one” Jack said jokingly as he and Zack went to play video games with Rian a few metres away.
A few seconds later, Alex appeared on the bus. He saw my tired eyes as I watched the TV screen that was showing some video game everyone was playing, and he asked if I wanted to walk around or something.
I smiled as followed him towards the door. It was getting dark now.
“Alex” Rian called from the other end of the bus.
Alex turned and looked at him. I couldn't quite read the expression on his face, but apparently Alex could.
“Rian, chill” Alex said. Rians face stayed uneasy as we left the bus.
When we were out of hearing distance, I turned to Alex/
“What was that all about?”
“With Rian?” he asked
“Yeah.
He sighed. “Well, he, I mean, non of them trust me with girls.” he said, rather fast.
“Ahh bit of a heart breaker huh?” I said laughing.
“No, I just, I... I can be really uneasy sometimes, not really in relation to girls. Apparently my mood affects everyone, but the guys have grown to live with it.” he sounded sad.
I immediately felt bad.
“oh well sorry I, didn't mean-”
“It's ok, you didn't do anything.” he looked at me.
There was that gorgeous smile dammit. Dammit dammit. I was sucked in. I don't know what came over me but I had a sudden urge, to give him a really big hug.
We both stepped in at the same time and I laughed at how close we came together. He laughed to. We were really close. My laughing was cut off by his lips crashing onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
4th chapter. thanks for your comments guys! :) and thanks for reading :)