Status: still going, but i still think its turning to shit :S

Warped Fusion

Good Deeds.

Have you ever woken up and had a total spaz attack because you forgot where you were? Well I woke up screaming, and nearly made Zack crash the bus. I woke up Alex, Rian and Jack with my yelling and they all freaked out and thought there was a serial killer on the seats. Zack got a shock but he was laughing the whole time as he tried to find the lights, and stay in control of the van. I covered my mouth and stayed like that until the lights were on and everyone started cracking up. I was pretty embarrassed, cause that has never happened to me before. Everyone made a joke out of it. Everyone, except Alex. I turned to him next to me, and was surprised by the look on his face. He was totally zoned out, and his eyes were glistening.
“Alex?... Alex?!” I said, almost yelling. He didn't snap out of it. Rian came over and shook Alex's shoulders, too harshly I thought, but he snapped out of his weird trance. I looked at him laughing but I stopped when I saw Rian and Jack's faces. They exchanged looks of caution. I looked back at Alex. He looked... sad.
A few hours later we arrived at the next venue for the tour. We had about 3 hours till we needed to do anything, so during those 3 hours Alex and I stayed in the back of the car while the guys went to the trailer to play video games and pay each other out. I started thinking about this relationship I had with Alex. It was so random, so sudden, and yet, I didn't doubt him one bit. I needed to talk to him. There was something he wasn't telling me, and whether he was going to or not, I needed to try.
I sat next to him in silence in the back seat. We were the only ones in the van. I was early in the morning and the light was pleasant and calm.
“Alex...” I said to him, gently.
He turned to face me. A single tear ran down his face and I wiped it away with my sleeve.
“Alex what's wrong? I know something is bothering you.” I said it as softly as I could, without whispering.
“I just..” he started. “You just brought back a memory, that's all. I remember when I used to wake up screaming and... I don't know. It made me feel how I used to. Guilty.” he looked at his hands as he told me.
I was really confused. But I saw the sadness in his eyes, and I don't think this was something he wanted to talk about. So I took both his hands, and locked his eyes with mine. Instead of searching his gaze, I leant in, and gave him my second kiss. I had still only kissed him once before, the night we had met. He kissed back, with more passion this time. His hands grabbed my face, and he pulled me onto him. I let myself in closer, and our bodies were awkwardly a-lined along the back seat and side door. I lifted my weight off him a bit so he could sit up without having things sticking into his back, like car door handles. His kiss grew extremely intense, and I let my hands run over his back, under his shirt, then around his chest. She shivered at my touch. His hands took hold of mine, and he pulled them out from under his shirt and held them. He pulled away for a moment, and whispered 'thank you' in my ear. I looked back at him. I saw that smile of his. Everything immediately felt better. With my hands still in his, he helped me out of the van. I was walking in front of him and he pulled me back into a tight embrace. We switched around so I was against the car, and we started kissing, again. He just couldn't help himself. Mind you, neither could I, and I was having inappropriate thoughts about him at that very moment. I almost laughed to myself. But I didn't thankfully, because I opened my eyes and saw Jack standing about 2 meters away, with an awkward look on his face.
I broke away from Alex, and swiveled him round.
“Ohhh. Hey Jack..” he said facing his best friend.
“Um, I was gonna get my jumper out of the car, but I got distracted my you two. For a minute I thought you were having sex against the van-”
“Jack!” Alex and I said simultaneously.
“Sorry, sorry, I love stirring people up, you know that” he laughed as he said that.
I laughed as Jack did a weird dance past us to get into the van. Alex and I walked towards where All Time Low were going to do sound checks and stuff.
“Hey, Kaya, I have a favour.” Alex said, facing me.
“Yeah??” I replied, smiling sweetly.
“Can you be out merch chick?” he said putting on some weird accent which made me laugh.
“Hells yeah! I'm great at selling stuff.” I said enthusiastically.
He took my hand, smiling and led me to where the merch booth was gonna be, and talked me through prices and set ups and stuff. Over the next few hours I helped set up the merch stall, and I even helped some other bands set up their stalls. I was pegging a lead to the ground, when a girls voice broke my concentration.
“Um, excuse me?” she said shyly, tapping my shoulder.
I left the peg, it was pissing me off anyways. “Yeah?” I said turning to face a girl., who looked about my age. Maybe a tad younger.
“You have blood all over your back” She stated, pointing.
“Fuck! I totally forgot about that. Shit shit shit.” the blood from the slash on my back had leaked through the shirt I had on, the one of Alex's.
“Hang on.. Here.” she said handing me a tea towel or something. She then helped me pull my shirt up a bit and take off the taped white thing that was covering it. It looked pretty gross, but this girl didn't flinch, and she just helped me clean it up a bit. She was well prepared, and even had another dressing thing to cover the cut. We were done in about 4 minutes.
“Thanks a bunch, sorry you had to see all that. What's your name?” I asked, still holding the slightly bloody towel.
“Ellie” she said smiling.
“How old are you Ellie?”
“15” she sighed.
“You here by yourself?” I asked her, looking around.
“Yeah, my mum finally let me come to warped tour, I have begged her for the last two years, and she finally said yes. I suppose she saw my dedication,” she laughed. “I just wanted to see my favourite band. Oh and by the way, please don't tell on me, I'm not supposed to be around here yet, cause I'm not part of the crew for anyone, and I'm under 16” she said a little frantically. “I just really want to meet my favourite band. They are my heroes. Their music got me through some shit in my life.”
I looked at her, before reassuring her that I wouldn't tell anyone.
“So.. who is this favourite band of yours?” I asked her.
“You probably haven't heard of them.. All Time Low?” she said looking up at me.
Like I didn't see that one coming. I was about to answer he when she suddenly went red, and turned away, muttering 'oh my god oh my god oh my god'. I looked behind me to where she had seen something and saw Alex and Zack walking past about 20 metres away.
“Holy crap that's them! What do I do?? they might get pissed off at me from sneaking in... any suggestions?” she asked hurriedly.
“Yeah I can think of one.... Hey Alex! Zack!” I yelled at them. They started walking over. Ellie's jaw dropped.
“Hey Kaya, what's up?” Alex asked.
“I think, you might have your biggest fan, right here.” I smiled, pointing to Ellie, who looked like she was about to cry.
Alex and Zack exchanged looks of understanding, and smiled at each other before nearly suffocating an ecstatic Ellie in a Alex'n'Zack sandwich. I could hear her laughing as she was being hugged, and I mean, who wouldn't find that experience enjoyable?
They pulled away from a super happy Ellie, and we all talked for a few minutes about how Ellie managed to sneak in early. After I got a photo of the three of them, Alex and Zack said goodbye to their fan, so they could go start sound check. I went to the merch stall, and pulled out a medium All Time Low T-shirt to give to Ellie. She tried to give me money for it, but I had already paid for it through me. She kept her money, and slipped the shirt over her clothes and smiled at me. I had definitely made someone's dream come true. After she left to go line up, I smiled to myself. It felt good making someone else that happy. If only it was that easy to make anyone that happy. I sighed as I looked over at Alex, tuning his guitar. Behind his gorgeous smile, and positive expression, I could still sense that there was something deeper, something wrong, ripping at his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this is a pretty long chapter for you! but i felt like writing. I read through all the other chapters i had posted, and im so sorry about the spelling and grammar! il try not to let it get that bad again. anyways, i hope you enjoy the chapter :) xx