Status: slowly updateing ..x..

Life With You

If I Could Manage A Day

I sat with Gustav in the front room telling him all about me moving away and how good it would be for me because I would get to start life by myself and not have to keep depending on him, that I would have Chloe with me the whole time and nothing could go wrong. It took me about a half hour telling him and again the simple answer of 'no' was all he gave. I looked at him yet again shocked with the lack of words in his answer.

“Why, Gustav. Why can't I live an independent life without having to come along with you on every tour, or to every music video shooting, what ever else it is that I get dragged along to with you guys. Is it too much to ask that you let me do my own thing and let me move out.” I asked a sad look across my face.

“I only do this because you are only seventeen and mom left you in my control and you are my responsibility, plus remember why you where sent to live with me, you burnt down half of your school, mom couldn't cope with you, you have a criminal record Lexi, there is no way I'm letting you move away and get a house of your own.” he said shaking his head half of the time.

“come on please Gustie, plus me and Chloe already bought the apartment and its only a ten minuet drive away. Mom would have let me” I say walking away from him and into the kitchen where I saw Dylan again.

I picked him up and brought him out of there and up the stairs to his room and sat on the bed with him. “mama, me weed butt now, pwees?” he said walking over to his small book shelf and picked up his favourite book, 'dragon on the doorstep' and sat back on the bed next to me.

I nodded to him and took the book and started reading, five minuets later I was finished and I put the book back and headed for the door as Dylan had taken a nap. As I finally looked toward the door and away from Dylan it was too late, me and the other person I had walked accidentally knocked into had fell to the floor.

I looked up to see that the person I had knocked into was Tom, I turned away as his eyes caught me staring. I heard some shuffling and turned back around to see if he had left, but when I did I saw a hand in my face. I looked to see who the hand belonged to.

Of course it was Tom. I tuned my head and grabbed his hand, he pulled me up, seeming like he didn't use any energy doing so.

I jumped back a bit as Gustav, Chloe and Bill walk in. they stare at us for a few minuets, and Gustav looks to me, “what are you two doing?”he asks as if I was never supposed to talk to Tom ever again, I mean I understand the over-protectiveness but seriously?

I looked to him then to Tom, then walked away. “Hey! I'm talking to you! Do not walk away from me!” he shouted after me, I kept walking.

I got down stairs. I felt oddly tired but didn't think anything of it. 'might as well go to the gym room' I thought to my self. So I did, just to make sure I stayed awake to be there when Dylan woke up. I went to the treadmill, it felt like I was on there for hours, but when I looked at my watch it was only ten minuets, then again a lot was on my mind.

I finally got away from the gym after half an hour, I got into the bath and did everything I needed to do. I got dressed into my pyjamas and ran down stairs to see Dylan. To my surprise he was in the front room with Tom and Gustav.

Gustav was seated on the couch listening to his iPod, while Tom was seated on the floor surrounded by Dylan's animal toys' seeming to be playing with Dylan. I walked in and sat on the chair in front of Dylan but beside Tom.

Dylan looked between us and seemed to be making an ideal way to manoeuvre through the field of animals that seemed to make up the savannah as it consisted of lions and things. He finally decided he would take the short way through and knock everything out of his way. He walked toward me and put his arms out, still not saying a word.

I looked down and picked him up, he then looked toward Tom who seemed like he had just looked away as I looked toward him. I stood up with Dylan, moved about a foot away from the chair and sat on the floor next to Tom, sat Dylan in between us.

I looked to Tom at the same time he looked at me. Then we both looked at Dylan playing happily making all the noises to go with the animals he was picking up. I looked around, Gustav had left and Bill and Chloe had replaced him.

I caught sight of Chloe looking toward me, she gave me the signal to go into the kitchen, you know the one with the eyes and small head gesture, yer that one.

I slowly stood up, to be looked at by Dylan who exclaimed a loud “MAMMA!?”, as In a where are you going? kind of thing.

I looked to him and bent down gave him a hug and whispered “I'll be right back baby” into his ear. He let out a small giggle as it tickled his ear.

I stood back up and walked into the kitchen with Chloe.

“okay, so I kinda saw the way you looked at him back in there, it was weird. Are you okay Hun?” she asked like she was actually concerned.

“yeah, I'm fine. Its just, I don't know different, like I should be with him after what he said to Gust...” I trailed off.

“what do you mean by, 'after what he said to Gust'...?” she asked imitating me.

“nothing, all you need to know is, I know he cares about Dylan.” I say and turn to walk away.

“yeah, that's what you said at first.” I heard her mumble as she followed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay,, so here ya go,, next one out soon ..x..