Status: In-progress :3

Untitled

The Player And The Princess

The Player And The Princess

She turned and saw Se7en holding her arm and looking into her deep eyes. They glimmered with innocence.

“I have to go to the bathroom!”, she yelled as she broke free and ran into the girls room.

“…who is she?”, Se7en asked himself.

The situations! Are irrelevant now!

Se7en’s phone blared Situations by Escape the Fate.

He pressed accept call and put the phone on speaker.

“Dude! We have a problem…”, MikL said on the other end.

“What?”, Se7en asked a little more then annoyed.

“Um…we were on our way back to get you and…we kinda sorta got lost…”, MikL said cautiously. He could here the awkward smile MikL probably had plastered on his face.

“Whatever. I’ll walk to my old place. I’ll call you when I’m there.”, He said ready to hang up.

“You gonna see your folks?”, MikL asked cautiously.

“Fuck no.”, he said and hung up.

Rachel had her ear pressed against the door, she had heard everything.

“Does he not like his parents?”, she asked herself.

Se7en and Rachel both flinched at the loud screaming coming up the hallway.

“Rachel!”, Bri was yelling trying to find her. Kim followed close behind.

“Where did she say she was going?”, Kim asked Bri.

“Bathroom, at least I think that’s what I heard.”, she replied.

“Right.”, Kim said as she ran past Se7en and into the girls bathroom.

Rachel had still been plastered to the door and was knocked over by Kim’s entrance.

“Rachel! Cheese and rice…are you ok?!”, Kim panicked.

“Wait to go sweetie.”, Bri said as she bent over to examine the bump on Rachel’s forehead.

“I didn’t mean to!”, Kim cried.

Rachel opened her eyes and looked around, she almost forgot where she was.

She pushed her friends so she could get up. They stood with her.

“Thanks Kim. And what did I tell you about saying cheese and rice?”, Rachel teased her friend.

“She’ll be fine.”, Bri concluded.

“Not nice Rachel!”, Kim yelled.

Rachel chuckled. She smiled a beautiful smile, it brought life into Se7en.

“You ok over there?”, Se7en asked.

Rachel’s head snapped to look in his direction. She had forgotten her angel was there and watching. How embarrassing for her.

“Yes!”, Rachel panicked.

Kim and Bri looked at each other and then at the two lovebirds. They shook there heads in agreement and with that they grabbed Rachel and ran back to class.

“Wait! Guys!”, Rachel yelled at them.

Se7en just shook his head, “All I wanted was her name. Rachel, well I suppose I got it.”

He took out his phone and called the boys. He walked out of his old school and started walking to his old home…with his old family.

“I’m leaving now, get there, I don’t want to wait outside for you and risk them seeing me.”, Se7en said simple and then hung up.

***

Later at 9th period the three musketeers were reunited and Kim wouldn’t stop with the story telling. Rachel was much enjoying it though.

“Then you ran out and he chased after you! So cute! Then when we were looking for you he was like waiting outside the bathroom for you!”, Kim gushed.

“Kinda creepy though, who waits for a girl outside the bathroom?”, Bri said.

“Well, he didn’t want to lose track of her!”, Kim fought back.

“Yea…he’s a creepy stalker honey.”, Bri said simply like she had already won.

“But…He…never mind.”, Kim gave up.

Rachel chuckled, “He’s such a womanizer, the way I here it anyways. He probably just wanted to tap some ass!”

“Yea!”, her friends laughed in agreement.

Rachel knew it was true, but for some reason it hurt to admit it. She would probably never see him again, and she wasted her one chance running away.

“How old is he anyways?” Bri asked.

“He just turned 22, I think.”, Kim said raking her brain for info.

“Yea”, Rachel confirmed, “There all 21 or 22.”

“I love them!”, Kim fangirled.

“Who doesn’t”, Bri laughed, “I like Se7en and Phat J.”

“Phat J? Se7en, well duh, but Phat J? Antz is scary but it turns me on!”, Kim laughed.

“I like Se7en. Period. And Kim, Phat J is cute, Antz is scary, and well, your turned on by a 2 foot doll with a knife named Chucky, I’m not shocked by Antz.”, Rachel laughed.

“Don’t mock Chucky!”, Kim yelled.

“Don’t start with her Rachel, she’ll never shut up!”, Bri laughed.

“Bri…how could you!”, Kim yelled all dramatic.

“Sorry Kim, but I had too!”, Bri acted back.

They all laughed until there science teacher silenced them.
♠ ♠ ♠
:3333