Status: In-progress :3

Untitled

Visiting

Visiting

“En! Se7en! Wake up lazy ass!”, Phat J yelled at him lazily.

“What?”, Se7en asked as he slowly sat up in his bed.

“Your parents called. I told them you were asleep and that you would call them back.”, J said not really caring.

“Whatever. Like I’m gonna call back.”, Se7en said as he grabbed a small bottle of Vodka from under his bed. He took a sip and threw it to the side.

He got out of bed and started getting dressed.

“Where you going?”, J asked.

“Back to the high school.”, he stated plainly.

“Why?”, J persisted.

“I didn’t react the way I wanted the other day, you see I ran into this hottie…and I didn’t get to fuck around with her.”, He smiled childishly.

***

Rachel was walking to school slowly. She had to leave early to do a project for class.

All she could think of was him…all week. She knew he wouldn’t come back.

She was about to cross the street when a black Hummer stopped in front of her. Inside was…Se7en! “Hey! Need a ride Rachel?”

He remembered my name! OMG this is too much! I’m gonna faint! “Yea, thanks!”

She opened the passenger door and got in. She buckled herself in, and then they were off. She was so happy he showed up, not only because it was him, but because it would have taken her another 20 minutes to get to school.

They reached a light it was red. Rachel groaned. Se7en chuckled, “What?”

“This light takes forever to change.”, Rachel groaned again.

“Not patient?”, he asked her with a seductive smirk on his face.

“At all!”, she replied with a cute smile.

Before she even knew what happened, Se7en had unbuckled his belt and leaned over to her. His lips lightly brushed against hers. It happened so fast she forgot to close her eyes.

He backed away as the light turned green and hit the gas, “Neither am I.”

Rachel couldn’t reply, she was too happy and shocked.
I’m going to melt, that was such a sweet kiss! Heaven!

When she finally gathered her senses she noticed they had pulled into a closed restaurant’s parking lot.

“I have to get to school.”, Rachel said a little nervous.

“I know, and you’ll get there. But, I wanna play a game with you.”, he smirked that sexy smirk.

She blushed, “What kinda game?”

He didn’t answer, he just leaned in and kissed her. He was a little more into it this time.

He pressed hard against her lips. This time she remembered to close her eyes AND kiss back. They were kissing like crazy. He bit her bottom lip occasionally. That made her blush like crazy.

She finally pulled away from him.

“What?”, he asked.

“This is bad, really bad.”, Rachel said trying to catch her breath.

“Why?”, he asked.

“I…well…have a boyfriend…”, She said slowly.

“Fuck him! I’m better.”, he smirked leaning in for another kiss.

She pushed him, “Get me to school. I don’t cheat, and I won’t be a one night stand.”

He reacted the opposite way she expected. She thought he’d be pissed, but he was chuckling to himself.

“I saw this coming, and that’s what the game is.”, he smirked again, melting her away.

“I don’t follow.”, Rachel stated officially confused.

“The game, well, it’s more a bet”, he chuckled again, “I bet I can make you mine!”

Rachel didn’t mean to, but this was really cute, and so she laughed. Without thinking she smiled, “I accept. But I warn you, I can put up quite a good fight. You’ll go crazy by wanting me so much.”

“You’re gonna tease me aren’t you?”, he asked a little scared.

“Yup! Hope your up to the challenge!”, she giggled.

He shook his head and started the car once more. He pulled out of the parking lot.

“Time to go to school little miss almost done.”, he smiled.

“Done? With what?”, She asked.

“High school.”, he laughed.

“Um…I have a whole other year to go.”, she said in her confused voice.

“What do you mean?”, he asked really concerned.

“I’m a Junior, Se7en, I just turned 17.”, She said a little more harshly.

“What the fuck”, he yelled in frustration, “this is totally illegal! I can’t believe I just like pulled statutory rape!”

“First, kissing me, isn’t illegal. Two, I’m sure you’ve done illegal things before. Lastly, this will only make this more interesting.”, She smirked evilly.

Se7en laughed, like, really laughed before saying, “I like your style girl!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Enjoy !