He'll Never Know

I Am An Arms Dealer

Pete's P.O.V

I woke up with a headache, typical hangover. It was expected. I rubbed my eyes. My sidekick 3 vibrating from under one of my pillows.
I groggily picked up the phone.
12 New Messages
I threw my phone across the room. It was probably Ashlee. I'll call her later.
I rolled over groaning into my pillows. I heard my door open.
Suddenly I felt a body on top of me.

"Oomph! Hehe! Zee Emo Kitty has returned!!"Stephanie, Patrick's annoying little sister said.

"Go away before I do something." I said from under my pillows.

"Patty says I get to get 'sleeping whore's fat ugly hung over ass out of his dungeon of doom.'" She said using air quotes.I shoved her off of me. Stephanie falling to the ground with a 'WAHH!' Emitting from her pie hole that I shall one day sew shut.
I heard her stomp out of my room. I sat up vaguely remembering the night before. I dragged myself out of my bed and into the kitchen where blue berry muffins were sitting. I groaned at the food. Patrick looked at me laughing. I sat down. Stephanie walked over.

"How's the nose old man?" She asked.I looked at her confused, bringing a my hand to my nose.

"What the-" I barely remebered the night before.
Then it hit me.

"Holy shit, where's Delilah?" I asked.
My mind panicked. Did I hear her correctly last night? Was it a drunken haze?

"I don't know dude, William said he saw her run for it last night, but then again I was wasted." Andy said with a goofy grin plastered to his face.Then my mother walked in. And she looked pissed. Her face was red, and her hair was everywhere. I hadn't seen her this mad since I jumped off the roof and broke her flower pot.

"PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ III!!!" She shrieked, and I cringed.

The guys were trying to hide there smirks as my mother shouted my full name.

"I didn't do it" I said instantly not quite sure what I did wrong.

"Peter!? What did you say to her!!"She yelled. I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked unsure of what I did.

"Delilah! She ran off last night and locked herself in her room! There is some crap blasting from her speakers and she refuses to open her door! Peter what did you do?!" She yelled.
I looked at her dumbfounded.

"I I didn't-" I said

"Wait I know!" Stephanie chimed in, an evil grin on her face.
She started to pace the room with her hands behind her back, acting as if she was Sherlock Holmes.

"You see I was sitting on the floor last night when I heard something very interesting." She said, pausing with an evil grin.

"While I enjoyed watching Pete being punched by a teenage girl, Delilah, as I assume her name to be, said, and I quote, 'You Jackass I'm your daughter" She grinned and laughed.

"Peter Pan is a Daddy!" She giggled and ran off.I swear that kid is Hyper Active.

But it hit me. Now I remember. Delilah, she told me and she regretted it. I put my head down on the marble of the kitchen counter.

"I am a jackass." I mumbeled.

"You think?" Patrick said. I sat up.

"I should go talk to her." I said. My mom was still absorbing the words Stephanie had said.

"Yes you should young man! She will not open that door!" My mom said finally coming back to Earth. We walked over to Summer's house.
I walked in the door. I was met to the words of Cradle of Filth, a song I could not deteremine the title to at the moment.
I knocked on the door. No determine sound was heard.

'What do I do, I never wanted this' I thought to myself. Ashlee was going to flip when he told her about the little mistake to which flipped his world upside down.