He'll Never Know

I'll Be Your Number One With A Bullet

I was numb, all the pain and grief finally made me break. In the distance I could hear Cradle Of Filth blasting. I could hear voices and pounding from outside my door. Yet all of this seemed to be a distant dream. For I was slipping into the depths of my mind that no one ever wants to visit.With every heart beat I wished for death. With every breath I wished for relief. I wanted to go back and take away all my mistakes. To not ask my mom for the truth, to not of blown up on her, to beg her to stay home, or to have gone with her like I usually would've done on a Friday night.I should have died with my mother, but I was selfish and had to stay locked in my room. And then to break the one rule I had for myself, to leave Peter Wentz alone, to not bother him with such a mistake like me.

**Stephanie's P.O.V**

I looked at Pete, the pain writted across his face was evident. For me I didn't know if the pain was form knowing that Delilah could be doing god knows what in that room, o from the fact that he has a whole new publicity scandal on his hands. But either way it annoyed me. The way he was giving up, sighing in frustration.

"Move" I said, teeth gritted at his idiocy.

"What?" He inquired.
I pushed him aside, bring a few things form my pocket.I picked the lock, standing up triumphantly.

"Didn't you ever learn how to pick a lock lover boy?" I asked amused at my words. growled moving into the room. I followed.
The room was depressing, with the music blasting and the broken girl crumpled in a ball under her comforter.She was incoharent, that or ignoring Pete's pleas of forgiveness.
I pushed him aside.

"You shouldn't beg, it makes you look like a dog" I said. I turned to Delilah. I lifted my hand swiftly slapped her across the face. Her eyes grew to the size of saucers as she punced on me.

"How dare you! I did nothing!" She seethed.
I started laughing as I pushed her off of me. I stood looking at Pete.

"Thats how you get a girl out of a trance" I said.

"Now, lets go get some Ice Cream Delilah,let everyone know your alive, and me and you can become friends" I said laughing at my boldness.She raised an eybrow at me, but obliged and let me drag her from the house.

Delilah's P.O.V

Mrs.Wentz crushed me in a hug, apologizing for Pete's behavior. I just gasped for air.<p>

"Mrs, Mrs.Wentz, I cant breathe!" I gasped.

"Sorry I was just do worried, and your grandparents went away to relax not to come back with bigger problems." She sighed.
I sat down with my bowl of ice cream next to Stephanie. Me and her had a lot in common. And she's lived on the road with Patrick a lot.
Pete came threw the door and sat across from me. I politely ignored him and ate my ice cream.

"So, about this, this-" He started, but I wouldn't let him finish.

"Don't worry about it, I'm not looking for a dad, it was just something I blurted out in angst, its nothing I want you to worry about I'm fine, just forget about me, you should be on a tour bus right now" I said with a smile gesturing for him to move to the bus. He smiled.

"Fine, if you insist" He stood.

"Let's go boys we need to be in in California tonight and that plane won't wait" Pete said.
Everyone started to clear out.

"When we come back this way, your getting on that bus with me, I need another girl my age to hang out with, to cause mayhem with" Stephanie said with a laugh.

With that they all piled in the van saying there goodbyes and promising to call. I just sat at the counter and ate my chocolate ice cream. I lied every word to Pete so he could have the life he wanted, just like my mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got comments! w00t! Happy dance with me!!!
I am uber hyper Amped+Starbursts=ME hehe