He'll Never Know

Say The Prayer And Let The Good Times Roll

ONE YEAR LATER

I sat in the grass laying next to Lucifer, or Luke as he preferred it. He;s my fabulous boyfriend. And then there are my two awesome friends Krystal and Derrek, even though there not here right now. We've been friends since my first week of school here in Wilmette. I love them all to shreds. They helped me threw a lot, forgetting about Pete {Damn glad it's over and he's happy) and the death of my grandpa.

When my grandma told me I knew right off the bat that he was dead. It was in the air. I had my room destroyed in five minutes. I was really close to him. I couldn't bear it.
But I'm okay now. I still talk with Stephanie, mainly on myspace. The boys are still on the road but will be home soon. Something I am dreading. But Luke tol me we could just run away. He was joking but I really was ready to take him up on that
I sighed, snuggling closer into Luke's chest.
I felt my phone vibrating. I groaned. 'A good moment always ruined' I flipped open the phone to see who was texting me. My eyes widened as I read the text.
'Tell that Boy he has 1 milisecond to take his hands off of you'
-Pete

"What the hell?" I asked to the air.

"What is it babe?"Lucifer asked.

"Pete he, he can see us" I said looking around for Pete

"What do you mean? Isn't he being mobbed by girls somewhere?"Lucifer asked.

"Ya, then how does he know your laying next to me! Look that this text he just sent" I said sitting up now frantic.
Lucifer read the text."Thats weird"

"I know.."
It was then that the familiar voices rang threw the air, breaking the once silent peaceful night.

"WOAH! LITTLE DELILAH GOT HER A BOYFRIEND! STENNY WASN'T LYING!"Joe Trohman came running over, Andy at his side, goofy grin and all.

I groaned. Pete was right behind them and he didn't look very happy.

"What the fuck Delilah!" He said stomping over to us. "Your grandma is at work, and your out here with some boy drinking vodka!" He screeched.

I was standing now, "Pete this is my life! I tolf you I wasn't looking for a dad! It's been a fuking year since I talked to you! You come back here ater a year and start playing the father card! I dont need you" I grabbed Luke's hand.

"So please walk away again, it's for the best"I walked into the house dragging Luke with me, leaving Pete outside to let him think.

I had cried a lot when he got on the bus. He was happy to know I wasn't his problem, it hurt yes. But now I was happy, and he decides, 'Hmm Ashlee dumped me, lets go see my kid!' Well he has another thing coming, because I am not the same girl I was a year ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Love all who read, I will send you all homemade cookies
*cough bought from Jewel cough cough**