He'll Never Know

I Beleived

I sat on the couch, waiting patiently whole Luke's mom came to pick him up. [he was afraid to walk outside with rabid Petey out there]
We usually never called Luke's mom, although she was always laid back and willing too, we found we had more fun without her carting us around, go figure.
His mom honked from the driveway. I hugged Luke.

"I'm really sorry about Pete, and the guys, they should know, we set up boundaries, just because..."

"Shh, no more, I know it's ok, Pete's a butt head, I wonder why he isn't at his L.A pad?"Luke questioned.

"The guy's are probably visiting their parents and stuff before they leave for L.A, they'll be gone in a week, that's what my grandma says at least"I said with a small smile.

"Ah to think in a week their will be no Pete, we can go on with are dangerous teenage ways!"Luke exclaimed.

I laughed."You better go before your mom drives away and your stuck walking with the crazed Pete on the loose" I said laughing at when Luke shuddered.

He pecked my cheek, "See you at school Monday" He said waving and walking out the door.<

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up to an unnatural weight on top of me.

"What the-"I tried to say, but my words were muffled.

"WAKEY UPEY! I FOUND THE SPARE KEY! LETS GO DO SOMETHING FUN!"Stenny screamed as she jumped on me.

"Stenny get your ass off! I mean it now!Or I won't introduce you to of
my guy friends!"I yelled.
Stephanie rolled off of me with an 'oomph' and stood up."Well come on throw on something lets go make mayhem!"I swear she needs to hold off on the sugar

"Alright! I'm up!"I said rolling out of my bed. Only to be crushed by Stenny.

"I am. NEVER. letting you stay behind while I go on tour again! Myspace isn't like the real thing!"She had me in a bone crushing hug.

"Can't breath woman! Damn whats with you guys and hugs!"I exclaimed.

"Sorry" She said letting go
I quickly got dressed in a pair of jeans [slightly faded]and an Academy Is... T shirt.

"Lets go!"I said flipping out my cell phone and quickly texting Krystal, Derek, and Luke to meet me at the park.
When we arrived at the park the gang was already there. Luke ran up to me and hugged me.While we all proceeded to the swings were Krystal and Derek were.

"No! Draco Malfoy is definitely hotter then the kid who plays Harry Potter!"Krystal said heatedly arguing with Derek.

"No! The kid who plays Harry Potter is hotter, an anyways that Draco kids hair is going to fall out from all the bleaching done to it!" Derek said putting his nose into the air dramatically.

I burst out laughing, "Not this argument again!, Well stop for a minute, because this here is Stephanie, or Stenny as she prefers it"I said motioning towards Stenny.

Stenny waved smiling."And I agree with you Derek [I had shown her pictures threw Myspace of my friends] the kid who plays Harry Potter is hotter"She said with a smirk.

"HA! See!I like her already she agrees with me!"Derek said jumping up and hugging Stenny.
Stenny smiled.

We all ended up swinging around and just goofing off, Stephanie was really taking to my friends, and vis-versa. We were walking home when Patrick spotted Stephanie, he didn't look very happy.

"Where have you been! We were supposed to be on a flight TWO
hours ago!"He yelled, his face was red and he looked like a tomato, causing me to stifle a laugh.

"Sorry Patty, but you said I could hang out with Delilah an well we ran late!"She explained giving Patrick the puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, I said you could hang out, but now you caused us to miss out flight! Now lets go say goodbye, were leaving for the airport!"He huffed turning towards a silver car that was in the driveway.

"I guess I didn't mention that we are leaving today huh?"Stephanie said.
I just hugged her."Come back an visit me really soon Stenny, I forgot how much I had missed you, don't let me forget" I said threw tears.

"Hey no teats, I'll be back next week, I have a nice little 'runaway' fund stashed, we could go into Chicago and make mayhem"Stephanie said releasing me.

"Yes well you better come or you'll hear directly from me, and do your best to keep Pete sane and away, alright?"I said waving as she started to walk away.

"That I will my little grasshopper, that I will" she said getting into the car with Patrick.
With that everyone departed and I walked into my house. My grandma had pizza on the table. Something I had grown used to in the months since my grandpa passed. But what I didn't expect was Pete sitting there chatting with my grandma.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohh i am on fire tonight *happy dance* Comment loves