Forget Me, It's That Simple.

un.

You know when something good happens to you, you tend to count the days when that event took place? You remember everything about that moment that somehow changed your life for the better. You tend to cherish that moment, even if you won't admit it to anyone.

Sometimes, things change though, and you have absolutely no control over what your heart demands. Life can throw a fast one on you without ever giving you a chance to notice.

Walking outside of my apartment, I noticed that the sky was gloomy and the sun was nowhere to be seen. The sidewalks were darkened by the previous rainstorm, that was now threatening to fall again. The sky was being illuminated with small flashes of lightning, and the small sound of thunder was beginning to rumble underneath my feet as I made my way across the busy street.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I took it out and instantly smiled when I saw the name. "Hey Noah, what's up?"

"Nothing babe, I just wanted to hear your voice before I went to work. Also, if you, by any chance have the time could you buy some more toilet paper? We ran out and it totally slipped my mind last night." I loved the way he talked. His husky deep voice matched his six foot three height, and his dark brown hair and bright hazel eyes. I smiled as I bumped into a few people in a crowd, I didn't even have a care when I was talking to Noah.

"Sure thing, I'll see you later?" I took a quick glance in front of me to see if I was about to bump into anyone, but once I looked up, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion at someone walking towards me.

"Of course. Love you." I heard on the other line as I continued to watch this man walk closer to me. His brown eyes locked with mine, and the way he just stared at me made me feel like I knew him. The way he walked, the way his brown hair was messy and wet from the rain that was now falling, sent indescribable vibes throughout my whole body.

"I love you too." Hanging up with Noah, everything clicked as the man and I brushed passed each other, and a weird tingly feeling swept over my body.

My stomach fell as I looked behind me, to see that he was looking back at me with a smirk. The same smirk I had forgotten, the smirk I used to hate with a passion.

And the same smirk that I had also fallen in love with too.

I had just bumped into Alexander Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequeeell :)

I'm sorry it's short, but the next one will be longer.
Let me know what you think :)