Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The 'it' boy, in love with me? My ass!

I was not in a good mode today.

Coach was gone on a trip with the freshmen and it was always the captain that would then take over the class.

The captain happening to be me.

I had so much going on in my mind that has happened this week which has got me really frustrated.

When one of the girls on the team asked if we could just take a break today, I got mad and blew up.

We had a game in one week with our rivals and we weren’t prepared.

I mean which school would if their coach was always going on fieldtrips?

I told them all to do 20 laps.

Which meant I had to do them as well.

I didn’t mind running at all, it gives me time to think as the wind hits your face and pushes my hair out the way.

At the moment I was busy running on the field after school, with a clear view of the football team practicing.

I could see Alex scoring a touchdown and everyone cheering.

I thought about how my life turned complicated in the past week, from being normal to.. to.. to this.

I was picked for the band’s lead singer but apparently the music teacher found someone else who had a better voice at me.

I haven’t even met the girl but I already hate her.

That wasn’t the only reason she got picked, but it was because she was more ‘singing material’ then I.

And the music teacher said I had to much responsibilities.

Responsibilities my ass!

I started speeding up on my 14th lap.

Then memories from last night came back.

“Because I care Alvii, I care about you.”

His words had stopped me brain to work.

The only way I could react to this was by laughing it off.

“yeah very funny Ryder.”

With that I opened the lock and got out the car.

I heard him curse as I closed the car door.

There was no sign in his voice or face expression that said he was joking.

He meant it.

He meant it for real.

The only thing I could do was to run to my bedroom call Ash and tell him everything.

And that’s what I did.

I knew my plan would work

I kept on telling my self, I would get revenge on him from all the shit he gave me for years.

I would break his heart.

But then I kept on thinking the way he said he cared about me.

I mean I am a teenager with hormones.

Ash said we’d pretend to date again.

He told me he really did like Amy but the only reason they had sex was cause they were both drunk at Jerold’s party.

I was worried about what Alex would think, but then Ash told me to tell him it was a mistake.

It could happen to anyone who was drunk.

So this morning I ran to Ash and we hugged for a long time, as we told each other the plan once again.

I didn’t know why he was doing this, but he said it was because he was helping a friend and he wanted Amy.

Badly.

Ryder passed by I tried pulling Ash away but I told him we were together.

His muttered something along the lines of ‘slut’, glared and walked away.

I stopped running as I felt something hit me and fall to my left side.

I turned to my right, where the object was flying from and looked carefully for anything.

Being an idiot I am, then I looked for the object.

A football.

I picked it up, but what I didn’t notice was that someone was already bending and picking it up I tripped over that ‘someone’s’ feet and that ‘someone’ looked up and I fell on top of him.

Only to notice it was the amazing Ryder.

Note my sarcasm.

“ugh, wtf Alvii?”

I tried speaking but nothing came out my mouth.

You know hat they say, if you cant say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.

And I knew If I’d talk I’d be swearing at him.

I do find Ryder attractive, actually very attractive but I don’t like him.

I like Ash, who happens to be my fake boyfriend and in love with my close friend.

I kept on staring at his perfect face until his face changed to as if he was really annoyed.

“Get off me!” He also had a annoyed tone in his voice, as if he was bored.

I couldn’t move.

Thank god Tyler, co-captain grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

“I’m thinking she’s numb and couldn’t move. Sorry for the wait Ryder.” Tyler explained.

He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in a different direction from where some people had stopped to look what the commotion was about and others still finishing their laps.

“Sup, what wrong with ya?”

You see Tyler isn’t a goodie goodie two-shoes instead he’s the class clown.

He makes everyone laugh.

Tyler was like my brother from another mother.

Even though we didn’t talk much or share secrets but we’d help solve each others problems in different ways, like explaining or problems as if it was our friend who was going thorough it.

“Nothing, just stressed.”

I replied turning around looking at Alex and Jerold laughing at something Ryder said or did.

“He was being a dick, I noticed.”

I gave him a sad smile.

“I have to go change and meet up with the music teacher. Even though I’m not in the band she wants me to meet the band.”

“Alright, bye bye.” He said while poking my cheek and making a funny face.

I laughed and made my way to the music room.

“Alvii meet Midnight, our new lead singer.”

She explained to Midnight who I was. The girl was around 5’3 and had blonde, short spiked up hair.

She wore a black tight shirt with really loose baggy track pants.

She smiled at me as she was told who knows what about me.

“Ryder is one of the guitarist and Alex and Jerold are the other two, oh and Ash is on drums.”

She turned to face the band.

“I’m sure you all know Alvii, she was picked as lead singer but know has been replaced by Midnight. Alvii you should go home now.”

I could see Ryder smirk at me as he found out I was replaced.

What an ass!

I quickly ran down the halls to get to the parking area before Carter left.

And he didn’t he was just kissing one of his girlfriends goodbye before he go into his black BWM and he sped off.