Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘It’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 24

“6 all. One of the teams needs to get this touch down as there are only 55 seconds of the game left.” Announced the commentator.

Both boys sitting on either side of me couldn’t sit still.

They were moving, shouting and cursing franticly at the players as if it was the end of the world.

I hadn’t even seen girls go this crazy when there were sales in one of their favorite shops.

I didn’t even have to look on the field to know who had the ball because both boys next to me were speaking faster then I could recognize who had the ball.

“Come on Jerold! Pass it to Ronnie! Shit no, not to Alex! Not to Alex! He isn’t open, to Ash so he can get it to Ronnie! He’s open, yeah, yeah oh no! No!”

The boy next to me started cursing when the opposite team stole the ball when Jerold threw it to the wrong person.

I saw Ryder dash in and attack the huge looking guy that had stolen the ball.

They had a lot of contact until Ryder had the ball who threw it to one of the people on our team who successfully passed it to Ronnie.

Listening to the boy next to me I learned Ronnie wasn’t the one who scored the touch down.

Only having 10 seconds in hand and non of the team members open, he had no option but to run for touch down, and that’s what he did.

“7 6! Mid west wins!” shouted the over exited commentator.

“Ha! My 50 bucks buddy” said the guy from my math class with a huge smirk on his face.

The other guy groaned and pulled out money from his pocket and giving it to the guy from my math class.

“We won!” Said the boy from math. (that’s what ill call him.)

Then he gave me a high five and started doing a victory dance with his friends.

I laughed at them and made my way down from the bleachers to see the cheerleaders still cheering as the team was going back to the changing room.

“Amy!” I called.

“Hey Alvii.” I could see her expression changing into a worried and scared look.

“You going to the after party?” She gave a small nod and then started blushing.

“Yeah, with Ash” I wanted to scream out on frustration. I saw him first, we were dating before she and Ash did. Well we were kind of dating.

I kept my self calm but before I could say bye and walk away, cold liquid splashed on my striped shirt. I screamed in shock and annoyance and looked to see which bitch did this.

“Ops sorry it spilled.” That bitch. Non then other Trent stood in front of me and Amy with and empty can of coke.

Amy covered her mouth in shock and gasped.

I took a step forward and slapped her square on the face.

“Ops it slipped.” I smirked and walked towards where most of the team was standing and watching us.

I found Alex and Ronnie busy in an conversation while the guys on the team where laughing.

Alex hadn’t seen what had happened or else he’d be pissed but I knew Ronnie and everyone else had seen it all.

“She just doesn’t want you and me hanging out. Instead she wants me to come to the after party.”

I heard Ryder’s voice say behind me. I turned around to meet him with his wet hair, sexily spread across his head, his bangs falling on one of his eyes and him wearing a light blue polo shirt with very attractive cologne didn’t help making me stop staring at him.

“Ghaaa I don’t care, I feel all sticky!” I moaned.

“Alvii! Why the hell is your shirt see-through?” I figured Alex was finished with his and Ronnie’s conversation.

But then it hit me, I was wearing a white shirt, which meant it must be see-through now.

I turned around from Ryder with my face totally flushed.

It seemed he had just noticed my purple bra could be seen and wouldn’t remove his eyes from there.

I looked at Alex and he looked pretty pissed. I mean who’s brother wouldn’t if their sister’s undergarments could be seen in front of all his friend and football team.

I looked at Ronnie who was blushing deep pink and trying to busy himself at looking somewhere else.

My hands automatically crossed in front of my chest when I saw more then half of the people on the pitch were staring at me.

“You’re girlfriend threw her coke on me!” I hissed.

“well don’t just stare there come on.” I really didn’t want to turn around and face Ryder so I quickly followed Alex and Ronnie as they were leading the way.

“Size C or D?” shouted one of the players from the other team.

I felt two arms wrap around me holding me tightly against who the arms belonged to.

“If I see that guy ever again not in so much public I will beat the shit out of him.”

Ryder, the owner of the two arms whispered in my ear.

I turned bright pink as I noticed now everyone on the field knew what was going on.

Ronnie turned around to check if we were following and blushed again as he say me and most probably my purple bra.

When we got to the parking area I realized Ronnie had come with either Alex or Ryder.

“You guys go to Jerold’s after party ill take her home and then we might come.”

Alex looked at Ryder suspiciously then gave in.

He got in the driving seat and Ryder started walking away.

“Ryder wait.” I called out.

This caused Ronnie to stop and look at me, but before he could get in I jogged towards him, which I bet looked extremely weird, because I had my arms crossed in front of my chest.

He stopped and straightened up.

I thanked God that Alex’s car was low so he couldn’t see anything above out hips.

I quickly kissed him on the cheek and said; “Nice game Ronnie, hope you play this good next week in soccer.” My sentence hadn’t ended and he was already blushing.

He gave a quick nod before whispering a little thanks.

I turned around to see Ryder with a pissed and his egoistical look on his face.

I ran towards him.

Are we going to go or what?

We got to my house and I could hear noises and banging coming from Cameron’s room.

Julie and him had it on.

I ran up the stairs to my room and looked around my closet.

I didn’t know where we were going so I decided to wear something equally formal and non formal.

A black tank top and covered by a black and grey, zebra printed hoodie.

I pulled my shorts off and slipped on grey skinny jeans with black and blue splatters of paint.

(link below)

I hooked off my jewelry from before and put on silver jewelry. I did a touch of lip-gloss and eyeliner.

I bend down to look in my wardrobe for my black studded, high top sneakers and tied them on as soon as I found them.

I threw my old clothing in the hamper and did some touches to my hair.

I ran down the stars but couldn’t find Ryder.

Did he leave without me?

I opened the front door to see him seating in his BMW.

I got into the passenger side and buckled my self in.

“I thought you left without me.” I said breathing hard.

“Nah, I just couldn’t take the noises they both were making.” He said smirking as soon as he saw me blush.

Sexual contact always got me embarrassed for some reason and Ryder knew that.

“so where we going?” I asked five minutes into the drive.

“The bowling/ice skating arcade.” I glared at him through out the whole ride.

He knew I sucked at bowling.

But I will find a way to get him back. I evilly laughed inside my head.