Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass! 25

“Ryder, you know I hate bowling!”

“Actually, I know you can’t bowl but I didn’t know you hate bowling.” He said after he cut of the engine and got out the car.

I undid my seatbelt and was going to get out when Ryder opened my door.

“Since when do you put on the gentlemen act?” I said walking past him.

I was still in a bad mood from the Trent ‘accident.’

“I may not be the nicest person, but my parents have thought me well.” He replied while swinging his hand right next to mine.

Just before we reached the entrance door he grabbed my wrist, slid his hand down to mine and slipped his fingers in between mine.

I looked up to his face trying to figure out his expression but he didn’t look at me instead opened the door for me and pulled me to the ticket holder.

“You want to play against me or against someone else as my partner?”

“None, I don’t want to bowl.” I said stubbornly.

“Oh come on, just pick.” He said giving me a pleading look which made him look extremely attractive.

“Fine, I don’t care anyways.”

He gave a nod and smiled victoriously.

“One bowling lane for 2 people please.” He said to the guy on the counter.

“for how long, sir?” said the very tiered looking man.

“15 minutes.” I said answering for Ryder.

“That’s too little time.” He said staring at me.

“I have other plans for later on.” I replied.

He wiggled his eyebrows and for some reason still managed to look hot.

“Not that way you perv!” I said slapping his shoulder.

The guy behind the counter was giving us annoyed/disgusted looks.

“15 minutes it is then.” Said Ryder again looking at me, and winked when I made gagging noises.

For along time I missed every pin while playing, finally when Ryder realized I was completely hopeless at bowling he decided to help me.

He grabbed my hand in which I held the lime yellow bowling ball in and brought his face to the level where I could hear him.

“Swing you’re hand back and bring it forward in a steady speed and let it go when facing the center pin. Kay?” He asked moving my hand back and showing me what to do.

“Can you do it with me the first time.” I asked.

Again taking it pervertedly he answered back in a seductive way, but nonetheless helping me.

As soon as the bowling ball was out my hand it hit the center pin making the rest of the pins fall down.

“Oh my gosh! They all got knocked down.” I jumped up and down excitedly and grabbed Ryder’s arm making him jump with me up and down in circles.

When we were done bowling, I led Ryder to the ice-skating area.

“Lets go ice-skating.” I said getting in line for our tickets.

“How bout next time?” he said nervously scratching his neck.

“But I want to go now.” I whined while giving him my puppy dog eyes.

“Alvii, um we can go to the after party?” he said finding a way to get out the place.

“Ryder, you want me to have fun don’t you?” he nodded.

“Then you’ll shall let me ice-skate.” I said moving ahead as the people in front of us moved forward.

“You can skate Alvii. I’ll watch.” He said.

“That’s no fun! I’m here with you, so we both ice-skate.”

It was our turn to tickets.

“I have no cash on me anymore.” He said smirking.

“That’s fine, I’ll pay.” I said telling the girl who had heavy clothing on, that we wanted tickets for 2 people.

“No way, I’m not going to let you pay.” He said stopping me when I was pulling 20 dollars out my pocket.

“Its not like we’re on a date or anything.” I said avoiding his eyes but when I looked at him I could see disappointment on his face.

“Then what are we here for?” he said arguing.

“We are hanging out, Ryder.” I said, re-trying to take the money out my pocket.

“I’ll pay.” He took money out his pocket while holding both my hands so I couldn’t pay.

When we got our tickets and I put my shoes on I looked towards Ryder, I saw how miserably he was failing as he couldn’t strap them on.

“Need help?” I said standing in front of him.

He gave a shy nod and I bent down to strap his shoes on. When I was done he grabbed my arm pulling me up and for the second time today holding my hand in his.

When we got to the ice ring, Ryder totally chinked out.

I kept laughing at him as he wouldn’t move from the corner.

“Alvii, I can’t skate!” He said getting pissed.

“Oh, don’t be a sissy and give me you’re hand.”

I pulled him front he corner and slowly took him the center which was hard because Ryder was a lot taller then me.

After goofing around, falling down millions of time and stuffing our self’s with ice-cream we decided it was time to go home.

When we got home Ryder got the car and helped me out as well.

“So you ready for summer vacations?” he asked while I tried unlocking the door.

Cameron and Julie weren’t home.

So I dragged Ryder inside the empty house.

“Yeah I really can’t wait.” I answered.

“I had a fun time Alvii.” Ryder said after a long time, gently taking both my hands in his own.

“Me too.” I said looking up at him.

“If maybe it was a date-” he stopped him self and didn’t continue but looked around the house.

“I better get going.” He said letting go of my hands.

I quickly grabbed his hand, making him look at me.

“Don’t, stay. I don’t want to be alone all night. For a fact I know no one will be home till tomorrow.” I begged.

“You really want me to stay?” he said looking worried.

“Yeah.” I confirmed him in a quite whisper.

I pushed my self higher on my toes so I could reach his face; I slowly put my arms around his neck and pressed by body against his.

He just kept staring at me. He looked down at my lips and leaned in the same time I did, making our lips meet.

For the first me and Ryder were making out. His lips felt like fire burning against mine, they fit with mine perfectly.

His touch was soft and he licked my lips and slid his tongue in my mouth.

I hadn’t done this before, but it felt amazing.

He moved one of his hands around my waist pulling me closer to his body, while his other hand went up to my head and he grabbed my hair pushing my face closed to his.

One of my hands rested on his shoulder while the other held on to his face.

We pulled away when we had run out of oxygen, both of us breathing heavily.

“wow.” Was all he said. I smiled at him, which he retuned.

His warm breath tickled my neck as he was so close to me.

He kissed me quickly before looking me straight in the eye.

“Alvii, will you be my girlfriend?”