Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘It’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 28

I woke up to the sound of lots of noise coming from downstairs.

I got up and opened my door and walked outside.

I realized all the noise was coming from downstairs.

Taking slow steps at a time I made my way downstairs, only to be greeted by my family, Amy and Ryder, singing to me.

“Happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!” The broke off into cheers at the end.

I noticed Alex was also one of the people singing.

I ran to him and grabbed him in a hug.

“We’re 17!” I said excitedly.

“yeah!” he said cheering with me.

He then spun me around in circles and let go of me.

Ryder took his place and kissed me on the cheek.

“Happy birthday babe.” He said smiling big.

I kissed him back and whispered a small thanks. By now we had everyone’s attention, especially Alex’s he was looking at Ryder weirdly. Not in a pissed way (thank god) but more of a freaked out way.

“So the plan for today is, we go out for dinner at a special place Cameron booked, which I’m sure Alvii and Alex will both love and right now how about we cut the cake me and Marley (my mum) spent ages making then we open the present. Alright?” said Julie explaining.

Everyone agreed and I decided to go up and change. I had overslept and it was currently 1.00 pm.

Before I left to change Amy wished me, which led on me asking her why Ash hadn’t come.

“Don’t worry, he’ll come, something must have happened.” She said waving it off.

I couldn’t believe he didn’t come. I had changed and had breakfast and now I was ready to open my presents.

“Alex go first honey.” My mum said giving Alex what she got him.

Alex tore the blue shining wrapping to reveal a expensive looking black sports watch, one of the kinds you see in advertisements.

“Thanks mum.” He said kissing her on the cheek, which she returned.

“Here open it Alvii.” My mum said giving me mine.

I picked up the black designer bag and opened it to see it had a red dress in it as well as a light blue one.

How typical of my mum to get me dresses.

“Thanks mum.” I said putting on a fake smile and kissing her cheek.

Dad then gave Alex what he got him, smiling exitedly.

I knew dad always got us something we would actually want, unlike mum who got us expensive looking stuff which we didn’t even like or use.

He opened the box and pulled out another box which had a picture of a stereo system on it.

“Wow, dad thanks! It goes perfectly with my car seats.”

Dad gave him a small nod while he gave me my present.

I opened the box huge box which seemed bigger then me. It was a huge shelf thing with lots of cool containers which had different ways of dropping down what ever was in the container.

I looked closely to what was in side the huge colorful containers and noticed it was candy!

“You got me my own fix in candy factory!” I said hugging my dad.

This was so cool.

There was a section where you could fill drinks and a section where you could fill in powder as well.

I waited as Alex opened what he got from Cameron and Julie.

They both had got him a gaming laptop which was huge and it had an amazing graphics on it with a red background.

He said his thanks as he got busy opening what Ryder got him.

I saw that Amy had got me a huge make up set which was the matching of my rooms wall.

Julie and Cameron got me a wall built in stereo system.

Carter had got me the best present from all, he got me a full soccer pitch settled in our garden.

I hugged Carter really tight until he said he would wipe his nose off of me if I didn’t let go, which worked.

“Alvii, this is the best I could get you.” Ryder said giving me a small box.

I realized it was one of those jewelry boxes. I opened it to see it was a gold necklace which had my name on it with a 3D heart as a background.

It was beautiful. I couldn’t believe Ryder would get me something so,.. perfect.

I grabbed him in a hug and kissed him tightly.

“Thank you.” I whispered against his lips.

“I love you.” He said.

I think I was going to cry. I bit my lip trying to stop the tears.

He loved me, I wanted to break his heart. He was perfect, non the less I still hated him and liked Ash.

Should I lie to him and tell him I love him?