Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘It’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 29

I was just thinking of replying back with something close to I love you when Alex saved me, in a way.

“You guys are dating?” he asked directing the question to Ryder.

He gave a small nod followed by a shy smile. Might I add a very cute smile.

“Yeah its only been 3 days. We were going to tell you today.” I said butting in.

Alex glared at me then spoke to both of us.

“I should have known the day you started.” With that he made a pissed off gesture and turned around.

“Stop acting gay, dude” Ryder said trying to get him to talk.

“Alex, come on don’t be mad. No one knew and you’re the first person to find out.” He turned around to face us and you could see a smile tugging on his lips.

“I’m first to find out?” he said pointing at himself.

“yes” I said while Ryder nodded.

“Ryder you hurt my sister and ill make sure I hurt you, even though you’re my best friend.”

As soon as he finished saying that he grabbed both of us in a hug, saying weird gay stuff like how cute we looked and how many cute babies we’d produce.

What Alex didn’t know was that I was going to hurt Ryder not the other way around, but what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.

“Alvii go change!” my mum ordered from her bedroom.

“But its only 5!” I shouted back groaning.

“You need all the time you can get.” She replied.

I went up to my room and on my way up Julie told me to wear one of the dresses my mum bought.

I asked her where we were going but she said it was a surprise.

I called Amy to my room and we both started getting dressed.

She had a black skirt on and a matching shirt with extremely high heels.

She had half her hair up and a theme of blue makeup taking place on her perfect face.

“I wont be able to stay for all of the dinner, I have to go somewhere.”

“That’s fine, but do you think Ash is going to come? We leave in two hour.”

“I’m not exactly sure but he might come.”

‘Might’ I thought. What could be more important? I thought we were really good friends.

I picked the red dress my mum bought me. It came up to the end of my knees and it had one sleeve and the other side was strapless.

I picked black leather, high heel gladiators, they went above my ankles and a black hand carry purse which went perfectly with black and silver earring. I found a matching black and silver necklace and pulled on different colored bangles.

Amy forced me to sit down on a chair in front of my dressing table and grabbed some red lip-gloss and applied it on my lips.

She put on black eyeliner followed by mascara and blush.

I stood up as soon as she had let my hair down and looked in the mirror.

“Wow, I actually look 17” I looked nothing like I did yesterday. I looked like a proper women. Maybe I should go all girly and forget soccer but that thought was quickly erased from my mind. I loved soccer and I would never quit it, never.

On the way to where ever we were going I got a call from Midnight. She wished me happy birthday and asked if I could help her with some songs she would perform.

Ryder sat next to me and held my hand through the whole ride. He acted all sweet and opened the door for me when we arrived. Alex was giving him weird looks and would gag when we would kiss.

“Omg! It’s the skippers club! This place Is only for people over 18!” Alex was in aw as he franticly looked around the place.

“We’re going to have dinner at a club?” I asked confused. Were mum and dad okay with it?

“Yeah they have a separate dinning place and then we can go on the dance floor when we’re done.” Explained Julie.

I was getting exited. I had never been to Skippers club before and heard a lot about it.

“Is Ash going to come Alvii?” asked Cameron as he was telling the waitress how many seats we needed.

I looked at Amy and she gave me a sad smile followed be a head shake.

“No, I don’t think he will.” I said sadly. Ryder noticed and wrapped his arm around my waist.

We got in and took our seats. After only 15 minutes into the dinner, Amy left to where ever she needed to.

“If you really feel like it call him.” Said Ryder encouragingly.

I couldn’t believe my boyfriend was telling me to call my ex.

I have too much dignity to call someone on my birthday, asking them why they didn’t wish me.

“Its fine, maybe later.”

When dinner was over me and Ryder went to the dance floor and danced.

“No drinking.” My mum warned.

“Yes mother.” Alex groaned.

“aren’t you going to come Alex?” I asked him as he just sat there watching us leave.

“Nah, I have no one to dance with.” He pouted.

“That’s fine, you can dance with me. Looks like Cameron wont me done with his food for a long time.” Said Julie dragging him to he dance floor.

Me and Ryder danced for an extremely long time until I decided to call Ash.

What can I say, I missed him.

“Hello? Amy stop. Not now babe.” I heard him say on the other line.

“Her Ash.” I said with a but to much force, I was pissed. They both ditched me!

“Oh hey Alvii, sorry I couldn’t come. It wa-”

“Save it Ash, I don’t want to hear it. I can tell your busy with Amy.” I said cutting him off and hanging up on him.

That asshole, ill make sure I get my revenge.