Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘It’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 33

“Ryder not now” I giggled as he tickled me on the way up to my room.

Being Ryder he didn’t listen to me and continues tickling causing me to burst out in to fits of giggles.

When we had reached my room (Ryder was still tickling me, causing me to giggle and try to run away from him) I opened the lights and when I turned around to look at Ryder, as I couldn’t feel him tickling me, I saw him closing my door.

“What are you doing?” I said trying to catch my breath.

“Giving us privacy” he said smirking.

By the look he was giving me I knew I looked freaked out.

Of course I would, Ryder and me alone in my bedroom with the door locked.

For him this wasn’t weird as I knew he must have been in this situation a lot of times but other then that, I was his girlfriend.

Of course this wasn’t weird for him and it shouldn't be for me.

Trying to relax myself I walked over to my window and closed the curtains. From my sight the peaceful neighborhood of Loss Angeles disappearing.

I looked away from the silver curtains which hung in front of me and diverted my attention to Ryder.

I could see he was tense as I was. I’m sure he’s been in a moment like this before with another girl but never with me. Even though we have been dating for nearly a month.

He noticed me staring at him as he looked up at me, causing me to bite my lower lip in tension.

He took about 10 small step forward and now stood two steps away from me.

“Hey.” He whispered taking another step closer.

“Hi.” I said bushing and trying to look away from him.

I was nervous. Pain shot through me. How could I hurt him?

He loves me, I have feelings for him.

He moved closer causing me to take two steps backwards.

Might as well tease him and make sure he has his fun.

His smirk reappeared on his face.

He tried to get closer to me as I would take a step backwards as he took one closer to me.

I didn’t notice one of my soccer shoes lying on the floor right behind my feet and I tripped over it and landed on my bed.

Soon Ryder put both of his elbow next to both side of my head and leaned down, that smirk never disappearing. Instead it got bigger as he saw me in defeat.

He leaned closer and pressed his nose on my cheek near my ear.

“You smell delicious.” He whispered in a seductive voice.

He moved lowered down to my neck and kissed lightly along my neck and then my jaw.

After what seemed forever he moved up to my face and pressed his head against mine.

I gazed in to his dark eyes as he gazed back. The smirk off his face but instead replaced with something else.

His lips touched mine a took a sharp before kissing him back with the same passion he was kissing me.

His soft lips pressed lightly against mine as my hands found his soft hair and played with it.

His hands moved down to my waist and then under my shirt but before he could continue or I could tell him to stop because I wasn’t ready, there was a knock on the door and then someone tried to open it but failed as it was locked.

Ryder didn’t seem to notice but I quickly pushed him off, fixed my clothes and ran to the door not before signaling Ryder to make him self look decent.

I opened the door to see Carter smirking while he leaned against the door.

“Sorry to disturb you both while you have your fun.” He said smirking at Ryder and then glancing at me.

“We weren’t doing anything.” I said blushing and not letting him continue his sentence.

“Oh really? So those moans were coming from the neighbor’s house” he said giving me a cocky look.

“I don’t know what your talking about.” I said stubbornly, walking away from them.

I knew someone had come downstairs and that was the reason Carter came to my room.

I heard Ryder and Carter laugh about something but I just rolled my eyes and made my way downstairs.

“Hey Alvii.” I heard Ash say.

“Hi” I replied waving.

“So about the plan.”

“Shh, he’s upstairs in my room.” I said shushing Ash.

“Really?” He said smirking while he glanced up towards the stairs.

“Don’t worry, I’m just hear to tell you there’s a party at Kerin’s house down the street, that’s where all the action happens.” He said winking at me.

I got the clue and ran upstairs to my room.

“Who was it?” Asked Ryder looking behind me.

“No one.” I said glaring at Carter, making sure he’d shut up.

He nodded and I told him about the party and told him to go out my room so I could change for it.

He went to tell Alex about it.

When Ryder left Carter stayed and said “Didn’t know you’d be one of those girls.” He said winking.

I wasn’t one of those girls was I? No I was just getting revenge.

And trying to get Ash to like me.

I quickly picked a dark blue dress and put it one while doing my hair and Putting a little makeup on and some blue flats.

I texted Amy telling her to be at the party in an hour.

She said she’d be there.

I didn’t want to hurt Amy, just wanted her to see Ash was doing behind her back.

I made my way out my room and saw Alex, Carter and Ryder ready to leave.

“You look beautiful.” He whispered in my ear before we left.

I felt like I was going to cry any minute, not because I was feeling giddy or something but instead of What Ryder was saying.

“I have no interest what so ever in these parties, I rather stay at you’re or mine house and spend my time with you.” He said while he played with my hand.

I had no interest in these parties as well but It was something I had to do. To be with Ryder and actually love him I’d have to be on a complete different universe.

When we entered Kerin’s house it was completely trashed. Teenagers dancing around the whole house smelling of alcohol.

I spotted Ash in the corner dancing with some random chick shamelessly.

My attraction towards him decreased slightly, but who was I to judge I would be doing the same thing soon.

I made my way towards and noticed he was drunk and held a can of beer in his hand.

When he saw me he shooed the girl away and pulled me closer to him.

I turned around to see Carter and Ryder staring intently.

This was the time where my plan would actually get its result.

I put my hands around his shoulder and both of started grinding against each other.

I slightly looked back and saw the anger flare through Ryder’s eyes while Carter was telling him shit like me and Ash are only friends and friends do stuff like that.

Ryder pushed passed people to get to us.

He grabbed my forearm and pulled me away from Ash as Ash complained.

“What the fuck are you doing?” he glared at Ash, but I knew his question was towards me.

“Let go of me.” I hissed at him.

He looked down at me and now he was glaring at me.

“What the hell Ryder let go!” I shouted

“Why? What I give you isn’t it enough for you needs?” He said glaring harder. I got tell he was mad, beyond pissed and hurt. But he was trying to hide that he was hurt.

“You’re hurting me” I said glaring at him.

I looked towards Ash thinking he might save me but instead he was staring at something else completely shocked.

Ryder looked down and noticed his knuckles where white due to the strong grip on my arm he held.

He let go and I quickly started rubbing where he was holding my arm.

He looked down at me once before he hissed/muttered something still glaring at me then gave Ash a look and walked away.

I felt like tears were going to come out of my eyes any minute. Ash didn’t even say a think.

At realization I turned to look at Ash and he was moving quickly towards the other end of the room.

Then it hit me. Amy stood there whipping her tears off her face, when she saw Ash coming towards her, she quickly moved away from the area she stood and grabbed one of the football players I recognized and both of them stated dancing and even before Ash could reach them they were making out.

Wow. This was all a mess. And it was my fault.