Status: Continuing

The 'It' boy, in love with me? My ass!

The ‘It’ boy, in love with me? My ass! 32

In the past 17 hours life has gotten frustrating. Extremely frustrating.

It was 3.00pm and I had just finished packing everything for after 3 weeks as we would be going to Germany.

Last night wasn’t the best night I’ve had.

Actually it was nothing near an amazing night.

When I got to Ryder’s house I got a call from Midnight. She told me that the music teacher called her and told her that the band performance was now going to be in the middle of summer and not after 2 weeks.

It was going to be on the day we come back from Germany.

It’s going to be hard for Alex and Ryder to go to school straight after they arrive at the airport.

That wasn’t the only thing which had made life frustrating but the fact that I actually liked Ash and I was ignoring him cause he didn’t like me instead one of my very close friend instead.

Oh and how could I forget? I had been thinking if I should break up with Ryder. I couldn’t get out of this easily. He loved me. I didn’t love him back. Sure I found him attractive and maybe I liked him and all but that didn’t mean I loved him.

Before I could think of getting out of this mess I had been caught up with Ryder, memories of when I was 6 came back to me.

“Na-uh I’m stronger then you are!” Argued a 6 year old Alex.

“Nope, you don’t have muscles!” Replied Ryder running around in circles, showing of his arms, completely impressed with his choice of words.

“That doesn’t mean you’re stronger!” Shouted Alex chasing him.

“Well I can prove it” said Ryder smirking.

“How?” Asked Alex looking around for them to break something, to prove how strong they were.

“Watch.” Said Ryder walking away from Alex who was staring intently. He walked towards where I sat staring completely amazed by the flowers that I had picked out.

“You think I’m strong, don’t you Alvii?” Said Ryder getting in my face.

“No! I think you’re mean.” I said pushing him away.

“Fine, I’ll prove it.” He grabbed all the flowers which were lying on my lap, as I sat crossed legged, with my white dress spread across my legs.

He grabbed every flower and pulled out the petals and separated it from the stem.

“Ryder stop! Your hurting them!” I shouted pushing him away from where the damaged flowers now lay on the floor.

My push had caused him to fall on the floor and in conclusion, Alex burst out laughing.

This caused Ryder to be mad and as his revenge he pushed my back causing me to land on the flowers ruining them more then they were before as my body crushed them and hot tears ran down my face.

Wow even back then we hated each other.

That could never be changed.

He may love me but I couldn’t love him.

Taking a deep breath I decided to call Ash and go on to step 3 of the plan.

Breaking Ryder’s heart.

He answered his cell phone on the 3rd ring.

“I was going to call you.” He said before I could say my hello.

“Yeah?” I said, it was more of a statement then a question.

“I’m sorry Alvii, I know you must be mad. I swear I met Amy at cinema. I was there with my family and I didn’t know she and her cousin who had just come from Hawaii would be there.”

“Her cousin from Hawaii?” I asked completely confused.

“Yeah she came for one day. To visit Amy and she took her to the cinema and we met there.”

“Oh.” Was all I could manage to say. I was mad at him for no reason. Now I felt guilty.

“I know why you called. Don’t worry I have it covered.”

“Oh.” I repeated the word again.

He let out a little chuckle before explaining.

“He just has to see you with me once doing something you would be doing with him and not anyone else. It will kill him from inside.”

The word he chooses got me thinking again. I wanted to kill Ryder?

“But Alvii, promise me one thing.”

“Yeah...” I said making him go on.

“Amy won’t find out about this.”

“Kay.” With that he hung up and so did I.

An evil idea irrupted my mind and I was hell of a lot sure I was going to use it.

It might as well get Ash to like me…..