Status: Sorry to do this guys, but it's on HIATUS until I can get finished with the contest entries and get started on my new story (Of Love or Lust)

The Chemistry Between, Liars Like You and Me

concerts, road trips, and more phone calls

*Ryan's View*

"Hey all you San Frans out there tonight; we're Framing Hanley and welcome to the greatest concert of your life. So let's do some intros for the newbies out in the crowd tonight. I'm Nixon and I do vocals, guitar, and piano. Now to my right we've got...Hey I'm Ryan and I also do vocals but mostly just guitar and piano. Now behind me is...Hey I'm Chris and I play the drums and in front of me is...Hey I'm Brandon and I play the guitar and the last member of our group is...Hey I'm Luke and I play the bass and I also do some vocals with Ryan and Nixon; speaking of Nixon...

So now that you all know who we are; let's see if you can sing along with Hear Me Now?

I swear to God we've been down this road before
The guilt's no good, and it only shames us more
And the truths that we all try to hide,
Are so much clearer when it's not our lives
When we don't face the blame

Won't you get on your knees, have faith
And believe in this lie with us?
But now my body's on the floor and I am calling,
I'm calling out to you, can you hear me now?


I looked out into the crowds to see a bunch of banners saying things like 'Marry me Nixon' or with another band member's name and some girls trying to sing louder over the girl next to her to get our attention, but what's really important to me is that when I looked over at my best friends all playing and singing their hearts out; I knew that I would never give this up for anything.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

*Disaster's view point*

"Hey all you New Yorkers, how's the night been treatin' yah? So we're Darkness Fades to Black and this is a new song we wrote; tell us what you think, kay." I said into the mic as I grabbed it from the stand and put it closer to my mouth and listened for Rage's guitar and Tragedy's drum to kick in with the intro.

You've let everyone see
What you've only wanted them to see
While deep down inside,
You've got two other different personalities.
And for some strange reason unknow to me
I'm hooked on all three...

There's three times the relationships,
and three times the heartbreak too.
There's three times to meet your friends,
and three times to hate some of them too.
There's three times to get things right,
and three times to mess them up in the blink of an eye.
There's three times to write songs about you,
and there's even three more reasons to throw them away before you even see.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Time skip to after concerts

"Amelia, I know that you love to travel and all, but we're not going all the way to Iceland for Christ's sake. So can you please tell me how on God's green earth is it possible for someone who only shops from Hot Topic to have these many freaking suitcases? " I said as I dragged Amelia's last suitcase, out of her nine, onto the tour bus.

"It's not my fault that they have such amazing clothes and shoes. I can even bet that you yourself won't be able to just only come out with one bag in your hands after shopping there." she said

"That may be true, but unlike you; I know when to stop." I replied to her when I returned from loading her suitcase. After still trying to prove her point but realizing it would still end the same; Amelia jokingly huffed and walked off to the bus probably trying to find the best bunk.

"And the Queen has arrived. " I turned to the door upon hearing Criystal's voice and my eyes almost literally dropped to the ground when I realized that behind her were thirteen Gucci brand suitcases, each one almost seemingly mocking me as I got closer and closer to the front door.

"Um, Criys; you do realize that we'll only be gone for maybe about three weeks or something like that; right? I asked her as I started to get one of the suitcases as I saw Derek and Markus grab two each.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know how they really are placed at their concerts, so for my story; that's how they'll be.
By the way; their concerts are to start and end at the same time, but in different states and different crowds.

For their view points; should I keep it like this or change it back to what it was in the first chapter?

For 3xtP; IF I FIND THIS ANYWHERE BUT HERE, YOU WILL BE 6 FEET UNDER IN 72 HOURS. *Don't mean to be mean, but this song is my baby at the moment.
Song credits: Hear Me Now (Framing Hanley) and Three Times the Personality (me; take and die).

Until I can get back to writing this; READ this awesome story by Tash: Scarlette who sadly won't be able to finish it due to the fact that she deactived her account here.