Status: Active(:

You Are and Never Will Be Better Than Me

Wait Until It Fades To Black

When I arrived at school, I was stared at, Gerard wasn’t there and they all knew. Was I a bad person for not doing anything?
I got to my history class and was bored out of my mind, but I tried to stay focused. And it kind of worked I learned about the American Revolution and the Italian renaissance.
I fell asleep after the test and started dreaming of Zacky…then someone kicked my desk, I woke up
"W-What? Huh?" I said tiredly. I looked up surprised. It was Zacky.
"What are you doing here?" I whispered. He placed his index finger on his lips.
"Okay." He took his seat behind me and quickly reached in my book bag, pulling out a piece of blank paper along with a pen.

My class finished early so I decided to pay you a visit plus I didn't have a ride home he passed the note to me and watched as I read it quickly. I wrote on it and handed it back.

Oh cool. Hey do you want to you know hang out after school. You don't have to if you're busy. I’ll understand if this morning was too much, you know the whole kissing thing.

We can hang out. My friends said we were going to go somewhere and I asked if you could tag along. They said it was okay and what are you talking about. I loved the kiss. Why do you think I did it again before we left your house? he watched as my eyes flew over the paper, reading it. He waited patiently for my reply. I gave it back and he read it.

Well I thought you were just doing it to make me not feel bad or something but I'm happy that you liked it. :) And cool where are we going?

I don't know. He never told me where but we're meeting him and my friends at his house later on. We can have a little us time. :)

When I read that, I blushed. We stopped writing back to each other because we almost got caught the last time. Zacky sat there quietly watching the teacher teach the lesson which was quite boring. The bell rung, dismissing the kids. He waited patiently for me as I put all my books back in my bag. "You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah, are you going to follow me to every class?" I asked

"Only if you want me too."He smirked. I looked around; making sure the room was empty before pecking him on the lips. He grinned along with me. "Let's hurry before the late bell rings. I don't want you to be late." I nodded and he followed me out the door.

"Hey Frank!" Someone shouted behind us as we walked down the hall. I froze.
Zacky turned around to see Mikey. He walked towards us, looking mad as hell. "You got my brother in trouble bitch. Now he's in jail because of you. Why'd you call him in?" Mikey shoved me into the wall.

"Hey, hey! I don't want you touching him. Keep your filthy hands off of him." Zacky said angrily. Mikey looked shocked that Zacky said something to him. "What you so stunned about?" Zacky pushed

"You son of a bitch! How dare you touch me? How would you like it if I punched you in the face right now, huh?" Zacky rolled his eyes.

"I like to see you try. Gerard going to jail wasn’t Frank's fault at all. I don't know how the police knew he was at Frank's house but I know Frank wasn’t there. He was at my place that night and he drove back over this morning. When we got there, Gerard was already there waiting for us. That’s when the police showed up, wanting him so why don't you head down to the police station and ask who called him in cause obviously it wasn't Frank nor me."Zacky snapped Mikey was angry. He hissed.

"Whatever. I’ll be seeing you around Frank. This isn't over yet. I’ll be over your house one day this week and he better not be there." Mikey spat. I watched as he walked down the hall, shouting at other students in the hall.

"What a bitch." Zacky mumbled under my breath. "Who was he anyway?' Zacky asked. I fixed my bag.

"That's Gerard's little brother, Mikey. I don't really like him that much. I mean him and I use to be really good friends back in middle school but when we got to high school and he hung around with his brother and friends, we kind of grew apart. Then I met Gerard and I didn’t know Mikey was related to him so we started becoming friends but it was different this time. He had this attitude. He would always yell at people especially me. I miss the old Mikey."I whispered. He pulled me into a hug.

"It'll be okay, I promise."I nodded my head. The bell rung and I sighed. "Why don't I sign you out and you don't have to go the rest of your classes. We could hang out at my place for the day?"I suggested.

"I'd like that." We headed to the office to sign him out and we headed to my house.

I pulled up to a house, where Zacky’s friends were hanging out and laughing.
“So...how old are you Frankie?” the guy named Matt asked

"I'm e-eighteen?" I stuttered. Matt frowned a bit.

"You eighteen, huh. Well I don't think we can go to the bar then. He’s underage and we can't get him in. Well, we can always go to the store and get some beer and chill at someone's house. Who’s house you wanna go to tonight." matt asked, looking at each of us. I raised my hand a bit.

"We could hang out at my place. My parents aren't going to be home tonight which means I have the whole house to myself. We can hang out in the basement. There are game systems down there and a door way that leads outside to the pool we have in the yard." I suggested. I smiled. I’m not going to be a downer on the day; I like Zacky too much to let that happen.
"Really? Zacky, I'm liking this kid already. I have to call Jimmy, and Brian to tell them to bring some swimming clothes with them. I know they probably will want to get in the pool."Matt said. We watched as both of them ran in the house to get their swim wear while Frank and I stood outside.

"You know, you didn’t have to do that. We could have just got the beer and went to the "spot" like we always do."I said. Frank just shrugged. "Will your parents mind if they come home finding drunk guys near the pool and in the basement?" Zacky apparently didn’t want me to get in trouble. I

"They won't mind. I can call my mom right now and tell her that some friends are coming over and they're having beer with them but I promise I won't drink any myself and plus your there with me."I said, taking my phone out of my pocket.

"As long as it's okay with your parents then we can hang out at your place but if they say no we just have to find another place to go to." Zacky replied. I nodded as I dialed my mom's cell.

"Hey mom, yeah I'm fine. Yeah I should be coming home soon but I was wondering, Zacky and I wanted to hang out with some friends but the place we were originally going to is "closed" so can they come over."I asked. He tapped me on the shoulder and started imitating someone drinking something. I held up his index finger to tell him wait. He sighed "It's going to be like six of us I think. Yeah Zacky's going to be there and oh mom they're bringing beer but I promise you I won't drink any of it." I finished, Zacky grabbed the phone out of my hand

"Hello, Mrs. Iero. This is Zacky; I just want to let you know I'll keep an eye on Frank. I promise you he won't drink any of the beer and neither will I. My friends usually don’t drink that much anyway but I'll take full responsibility for everything."He explained to her.

"Well since you're there with him and I trust you I'll allow you guys to hang out at the house with beer. I hope you have a good night Zacky. See you in the morning." she said sweetly. He hung up the phone and handed it back to me.

"They can come over but I'm in charge though. So you must follow my rules."He told me. I squealed, tackling Zacky to the ground. He laughed, hugging me tightly.

"Hey what did we miss?" Matt shouted, as he came out the house in his shorts and a t-shirt. I just shrugged. We all waited in our cars for Brian and Jimmy. They arrived about five minutes later. We explained to them the change of plans and headed on our way to the Iero's mansion.

My butler gave us weird looks as all of us headed down to the basement with bags of beer and food. Luckily, we had enough money on all of us to get this much stuff. We set them on the table and headed to the pool.

"Dude, your house is huge."Jimmy gasped, he was sitting at the edge of the pool staring at the yard in awe. I smiled "I wish I lived here with you."

"Yo Frank where's your bathroom at?"Brian yelled.

"Upstairs, down the hall and it’s the door on the right. It should be opened though so you can tell that no ones in it. If its closed don’t go in it otherwise you'll see something you don't want to see." I chuckled. All of us laughed. Brian splashed water at Matt who was the closest to him.

"Shut up you guys. I'll be right back." he climbed out the pool and disappeared.

"So you asked him yet."Matt spoke up."Zacky!"

"What!"He shouted. "Ask who what?"

"Him?" he said, pointing to me. "I saw how you two were lookin at each other earlier. So who's going to ask the other out and don't try to lie. Brian told me he spent the night at your apartment and that you two slept in the same bed." he smiled. Zacky looked like he wanted to kill Brian.

"It's none of your business. If I want to ask him out I will when I'm ready."Zacky shouted, suddenly covering my mouth realizing what I just said. My mouth dropped open. "I-I u-uh. Fuck." Zacky mumbled. Matt started laughing again. "Shut the fuck up Matt." Zacky hissed. "F-Frank, I....." He climbed out the pool and made his way upstairs.
“I’ll be right back” I said and climbed out also
“Zacky?” I called
I heard Brian and Zacky talking and made my way to the hallway
“Frank, you have a sister?” Zacky asked
“Yeah, her name is Jackie, why?”
“U-uh, can you…like tell her I say Hi?” Brian asked
“You have the hots for my sister don’t you?” I chuckled
“Damn, she has a boyfriend doesn’t she?”
“No you ding-dong!”
“Hey Lil’ bro, who are these good looking fellas?” She asked
Brian blushed a deep red.
“Hey Jackie, this is Brian and Zacky. Zacky is my tutor and Brian is his room-mate”
“Well hello Brian” My sister smirked, “Zacky, we should leave them alone” I whispered
“Yeah” he chuckled
~*~
I woke up in my bed, Zacky beside me in his boxers. I smiled at his face as it scrunched up. I slid off the bed and walked to the bathroom,
He hates you I heard
he never loved you the voice said again
Frank, no one loves you
The voices coming back…not now.
Your worthless!the voice said, I screamed, Zacky can running in
“What’s wrong?” he asked
“The voices they are back” I sobbed
He ran back into the bed room,
Frank Iero, you mean nothing to anybody. They all hate you
“NO! NO! FUCK NO!!!” I screamed and then I passed out.