Status: Active(:

You Are and Never Will Be Better Than Me

Your Hazel Green Tint Eyes Watching Every Move I Make

This has been the crazies hour ever in my entire life. Firstly,I'm happy that Frank let me drive his car home. I seriously was not ready to die because of his reckless driving. I bet that squirrel he almost hit yesterday had a heart attack and saw its life flash before its eyes. I still wonder how he got his driver's license if he drives so bad....who am I asking,his parents probably bribed the people in charge. Secondly,I can't believe Gerard was still waiting at the house for us to return. I swear he's like a creeper or something. I don't even know how Frank could be friends with him. I can't even believe that he almost raped him in front of me. I surprise his ass got arrested especially for eighteen accounts of assault and attempt murder. Seriously,is this guy in the mafia? Thirdly,he kissed me and I kissed back. I can't believe it. I kissed Frank Iero,the kid I hated and thought was a spoiled brat. I seriously didn’t see this coming at all.

His mother was surprised when we told her about Gerard but she was glad Frank and I were okay. I'm just glad Frank was okay. I don't care if I got hurt as long as that bastard didn’t touchmy Frank. I noticed Frank was a bit quiet,he still talked but he didn’t talk that much. This must have been to much for him. Gerard getting arrested and then we kissed.

We had retreated to Frank's room,laying on his bed together. We didn’t utter a single word. I guess we just enjoyed each other's company. A few seconds later my cell began to vibrate. I pulled it out my pocket and checked the ID. Brian’s name flashed across the screen. I flipped it open with my thumb and held it close to my ear.

"Hello."I said.

"Dude,do you know what day it is?"he said. What did he mean what day it is? I'm positive it's a Monday----shit I have class today and so does Frank.

"Shit." I cursed.

"Yeah,shit is right. Your professor called about ten minutes ago asking if you were sick or something. I told him you were taking Frank home and obviously lost track of time." I tapped Frank on the shoulder,gesturing for him to sit up. He shot me this odd look before slowly getting up. I got off the bed and grabbed his book bag which was resting on the back of his chair in the corner.

"Today' is Monday. We both have class to go to."I told him. His eyes widen as he jumped off the bed,tearing off his clothes from the previous day. "Thanks Bri. If Professor Iero calls again,tell him I'm on my way." I shut my phone and shoved it back in my pocket.

"I'm such an idiot."he mumbled to himself. "How could I forget today is Monday and I have a test in history." Frank started to panic. He was tugging at his hair while mumbling words under his breath. I grabbed him by the shoulders,trying to make an attempt to keep him calm.

"Calm down and take a deep breath. You'll do just fine on the test,I know you will. Everyone’s late to school sometimes. The world isn’t going to end. Even I've been late to class plenty of times. We studied a lot yesterday so you should do just fine,here." I pressed my lips against his for a few moments before pulling away. A smile appeared across his face.

"Thanks Zacky." He hugged me tightly. "I can give you a ride to class if you need it,"he offered.

"I'd like that."I whispered. I placed another kiss on his lips and headed downstairs to wait for him.

***

I arrived to class fifteen minutes late. Professor had already explained the new assignment, and everyone was quietly working on it. I walked over to his desk quietly,trying not to disturb anyone. He quickly explained to me our next assignment was a project on the Ressinance. It seems pretty easy to me so its going to be a piece of cake.

I made my way to my desk,taking out my laptop and setting it down gently. I dropped my bag to the floor and logged on. Matt was snickering next to loudly. I don't know if he was being loud on purpose or he actually did fins something funny. "What you laughing at?"I whispered,not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Nothing"he replied. I rolled my eyes. I bet it was "nothing" "Dude,I was thinking. You,me,Brian and a few other people should hang out tonight. Ever since our classes started we haven’t been talking to each other that much." He was right about that. I haven't talked to nor hung out with Jimmy or Johnny. I miss those guys.

"Sure. What time you want to get together tonight?"I asked,glancing up at the Professor. It didn’t look like he could hear Matt's and I conversation.

"Um eight sound good to you. We can make it later or earlier. What ever is good for you is fine by me."

"Eight is fine. Oh do you mind if I bring a friend with me. I just started hanging out with him a few days ago and Brian knows him too." I didn’t want Frank to feel like I'm abandoning him tonight and with the whole kissing,I don’t want him to feel as if I regret it by avoiding him.

"Sure,so meet me at my place. You can follow us from there." I nodded. Matt left me alone for the rest of the class until Professor dismissed us. I walked outside,realizing had no way of getting home. Brian was in class,Matt just left and Frank is in school. Then it hit me,Professor told me what school Frank which is only ten minutes away if I walk. I could just walk there and see if they'd let me in for awhile.

I saw the school in the distance and sprinted the rest of the way. I didn’t know when his history class began or ended so I was winging this. He could be in gym for all I know. I hated that school by the way especially my teacher. She would make us run seven laps around the track if we didn't come out the locker room on time. When it came to the girls,she let them take their slow sweet time.

I opened the door and walked inside to hear the faint chattering of students and teachers in their classrooms. This brings back old memories when I was in high school. I wasn't that popular or known but I had plenty of friends. I walked down the hall to the office and opened the door. It was very quiet and a few teachers were leaving out with their mail and paper work. There was a lady sitting at the front desk,talking rather loudly on the phone. She looked quite young and I'm positive that the phone wasn't school related.

"I had a great time last night too."she giggled,her cheeks turning a light pink. I rolled my eyes. "So what you doing baby."she said sweetly. This is stupid. Can't people see she's talking to someone obviously not a parent. I stepped up to the counter that was front of the desk. I rested my chin on the palm of my hand as I waited patiently for her to finish talking.

Maybe five minutes had passed,I guess,and she was still talking away. Fuck waiting,she'll just have to call this guy tomorrow. I cleared my throat loudly to get her attention. She glanced up at me but rolled her eyes. No she didn’t just roll her eyes at me. I glared at her, "Excuse me miss,I need some help. Now do I need to march in that principal's office and claim that his secretary is making personal calls on the school phones. I don't think he'll like that one bit."I snapped.

She stopped talking for a minute to look at me. "Um baby,I'll call you back in a few minutes." she whispered. I watched as she quickly placed the phone back on the receiver and folded her hands together. "What do you want? You think you can just waltz up in here and interrupt my conversation with my boyfriend like that. I can get you in trouble with an unexcused lateness you now."she hissed. I chuckled. She thinks I'm a student here.

"For your information,I'm already graduated high school and is now in college. Now if you can get me in trouble with a unexcused lateness,you're doing good seeing that I don't even go here."I replied. "And speaking of trouble,I can get you in trouble. for using the school's phone for personal calls."

"That wasn't a personal call."

"Sure it wasn't baby. Now are you finished coming up with excuses because I have to be somewhere right now." She huffed. "I'm here to visit my cousin. He’s name is Frank Iero. I wasn’t wondering if you could tell me where his class is?"I said,politely. She turned to her computer,clicking on something and then typing.

"How do you spell his last name?"

"I-e-r-o." I spelled.

"Oh him. You here the bribe his teachers or something? His parents are always up here bribing the principal to allow him to pass a class when clearly he needs to fail. You can't buy your child through high school."she explained. I could tell by the way her voice sounded,she wasn't happy about it.

"No I'm not. I'm just here to see how's he doing in school. So if you don't mind,can you give me the room number to his classroom." She began to type again and then scribbled something on a piece of paper.

"Here's the room number and here's your visitors pass."she said,with a hint of anger in her voice.

I took the piece of paper out of her hand and read the room number. It said room two hundred thirty-three. That sounds like its on the second floor. Oh joy I have to walk some stairs. Yeah as you can tell I'm not fond of walking up stairs at the school,I've falling up them to many times.

I walked out to the hallway and searched for the staircase. I was so unfamiliar with this school that it took me five minutes to find the door leading to the steps. I went up to the second floor and wandered the halls for another good five minutes until I came to the room. I peeked in window seeing the class full bored looking kids. I see why Frank probably fails this class,it looks so boring. I fixed my book bag on my shoulder before knocking on the door. I opened it slowly,sticking my head inside. The teacher looked up from the chalkboard and smiled.

"Hello."she said,placing the piece of chalk down on the ledge. I came in the room all the way,shutting the door behind me gently. "Are you new?" I shook my head.

'Um I'm just visiting. Do you mind if I sit in your class until it ends?” I know sometimes teachers don't like distracts because the students start to get a bit out of hand.

"I don't mind just take a seat in the back behind Frank."she gestured,pointing me in the direction of Frank. I thanked her and made my way towards the back. Some of the students were still looking at me. I was getting winks from some of the girls and the guys just huffed. I guess some of the girls were their girlfriend and they didn’t like that they were interested in me.

I sat behind Frank,who was sleeping. No wonder he doesn’t do good in any of his classes. He sleeps through half the lessons. I might have to talk to him about that. I set my bag on the floor under the desk and leaned forward. I waited until the teacher turned her back and began poking him on his side. He started moving around,groaning. I could kind of see part of his face,scrunching up.

Now how am I going to wake him up. I don't want to poke him which will probably make him scream or something. I'll definitely get kicked out and he'll get in trouble. Suddenly I got an idea. I got up and walked to the front of the room,getting a tissue and then walked back to the desk. On my way back,I purposely kicked his desk,waking him up instantly.

"W-What? Huh?"he said tiredly. He looked up with a surprised look. "What are you doing here."he whispered. I placed my index finger on my lips. "Okay." I took my seat behind him and quickly reached in my book bag,pulling out a piece of blank paper along with a pen.

My class finished early so I decided to pay you a visit plus I didn't have a ride home I passed the note to and watched as he read it quickly. He wrote something on it and handed it back.

Oh cool. Hey do you want to you know hang out after school. You don't have to if you're busy. I’ll understand if this morning was to much,you know the whole kissing thing.

He thought I didn’t like the kiss? I told him it was okay and that I liked it,that's why I kissed him again before we left his house. I quickly wrote now my message.

We can hang out. My friends said we were going to go somewhere and I asked if you could tag along. They said it was okay and what are you talking about. I loved the kissed. Why do you think I did it again before we left your house? I watched as his eyes flew over the paper,reading it. I waited patiently for his reply. He gave it back and I read it.

Well I thought you were just doing it to made me not feel bad or something but I'm happy that you liked it. :) And cool where are we going?

That's a good question. Matt didn’t tell me where we were going.

I don't know. He never told me where but we're meeting him and my friends at his house later on. We can have a little us time. :)

When Frank read that,he blushed. We stopped writing back to each other because we almost got caught the last time. I sat there quietly watching the teacher teach the lesson which was quite boring. I need to substitute this class one day. I bet it'll be fun and they'll learn something for once. The bell rung,dismissing the kids. I waited patiently for Frank as he put all his books back in his bag. "You ready?"I asked.

"Yeah,you going to follow me to every class?" I shrugged.

"Only if you want me too."I smirked. Frank looked around,making sure the room was empty before pecking me on the lips. I grinned along with him. "Let's hurry before the late bell rings. I don't want you to be late." He nodded and I followed him out the door.

"Hey Frank!"someone shouted behind us as we walked down the hall. Frank froze. I turned around to see a tall kid with glasses on. He walked towards us,looking mad as hell. "You got my brother in trouble bitch. Now he's in jail because of you. Why'd you call him in?" The kid shoved Frank into the wall.

"Hey,hey! I don't want you touching him. Keep your filthy hands off of him."I said angrily. The kid looked shocked that I said something to him. "What you so stunned about?"

"You son of a bitch! How dare you touch me? How would you like it if I punched you in the face right now,huh?" I rolled my eyes.

"I like to see you try. Gerard going to jail wasn’t Frank's fault at all. I don't know how the police knew he was at Frank's house but I know Frank wasn’t there. He was at my place that night and he drove back over this morning. When we got there,Gerard was already there waiting for us. That’s when the police showed up,wanting him so why don't you head down to the police station and ask who called him in cause obviously it wasn't Frank nor me."I snapped. Gerard's brother was angry. He hissed.

"Whatever. I’ll be seeing you around Frank. This isn't over yet. I’ll be over your house one day this week and he better not be there."he spat. I watched as he walked down the hall,shouting at other students in the hall.

"What a bitch."I mumbled under my breath. "Who was he anyway?'I asked. Frank fixed his bag.

"That's Gerard's little brother,Mikey. I don't really like him that much. I mean him and I use to be really good friends back in middle school but when we got to high school and he hung around with his brother and friends,we kind of grew apart. Then I met Gerard and I didn’t know Mikey was related to him so we started becoming friends but it was different this time. He had this attitude. He would always yell at people especially me. I miss the old Mikey."he whispered. I pulled Frank into a hug.

"It'll be okay,I promise."Frank nodded his head. The bell rung and he sighed. "Why don't I sign you out and you don't have to go the rest of your classes. We could hang out at my place for the day?"I suggested.

"I'd like that." We headed to the office to sign him out and we headed to my house.

***

"Is it this one?"he asked,pointing to a house. I nodded. "I see you're friends." I looked out the window to see Matt and Johnny sitting on a car. They were laughing incredible loud. Frank pulled up in the drive way and we got out.

"Hey short shit,what's up?"I yelled,running over to him. Johnny frowned but gave me a hug. He hates when people calls him that but he's so fun to mess with.

"Hey Jacky’s haven't seen you in forever. How’ve you been man?"he smiled.

"I know,its been awhile and I've been good. I've just been so busy and shit and just had a lot on my plate to take care of. What about yourself? Single?" I laughed. He gave me the finger.

"Shut up. I've been good too and no. I don't have a girlfriend yet but I have a feeling I'm going to get lucky tonight."he grinned. I patted him on the back.

"Sure you are. You say that every time we go out to the bars and you always come out with no one."I laughed. Johnny punched me on the arm. "Ouch!"I continued to laugh.

"Hey Zacky,who's this dude?"Matt calls out,interrupting Johnny's and I little reunion. I looked over at Frank who was quietly staring at us. I could tell he felt out of place. I walked over to him,wrapping my arm around his shoulders.

"This here is my very good friend,Frankie. He's the one I told you I was bringing with me tonight."I chirped. Matt grinned.

"He looks young. How old are you Frankie?"Matt asked,walking over to us. Frank moved back a little. I held him by my side,whispering to him that Matt wasn't going to do anything to him.

"I'm e-eighteen?"he stuttered. Matt frowned a bit.

"You eighteen huh. Well I don't think we can go to the bar then. He’s underage and we can't get him in. Well, we can always go to the store and get some beer and chill at someone's house. Who’s house you wanna go to tonight."he asked,looking at each of us. Frank raised his hand a bit.

"We could hang out at my place. My parents aren't going to be home tonight which means I have the whole house to myself. We can hang out in the basement. There’s game systems down there and a door way that leads outside to the pool we have in the yard."he suggested. I smiled. I know he's just doing this so he won't ruin tonight. He doesn't have to do this though.

"Really? Zacky,I'm liking this kid already. I have to call Jimmy, and Brian to tell them to bring some swimming clothes with them. I know they probably will want to get in the pool."Matt said. I watched as both of them ran in the house to get their swim wear while Frank and I stood outside.

"You know,you didn’t have to do that. We could have just got the beer and went to the "spot" like we always do."I said. Frank just shrugged. "Will your parents mind if they come home finding drunk guys near the pool and in the basement?" I didn’t want him to get in trouble. I might not drink that much tonight so I can keep an eye on the others.

"They won't mind. I can call my mom right now and tell her that some friends are coming over and they're having beer with them but I promise I won't drink any myself and plus your there with me."he said,taking his phone out his pocket.

"As long as it's okay with your parents then we can hang out at your place but if they say no we just have to find another place to go to."I replied. Frank nodded as he dialed his mom's cell.

"Hey mom,yeah I'm fine. Yeah I should be coming home soon but I wondering. Zacky and I wanted to hang out with some friends but the place we were orginally going to is "closed" so can they come over."he asked. I tapped him on the shoulder and started imtimating someone drinking something. He held up his index finger to tell to wait. I sighed. If he lies to her I'm going to have to put my foot down. "It's going to be like six of us I think.Yeah Zacky's going to be there and oh mom they're bringing beer but I promise you I won't drink any of it." This sounds like a good time to take over the conversation. I grabbed the phone out of his hand.'

"Hello,Mrs.Iero. This is Zacky, I just want to let you know I'll keep an eye on Frank. I promise you he won't drink any of the beer and neither will I. My friends usually dont drink that much anyway but I'll take full responsibilty for everything."I explained to her.

"Well since you're there with him and I trust you I'll allow you guys to hang out at the house with beer. I hope you have a good night Zacky. See you in the morning."she said sweetly. I hung up the phone and handed it back to Frank.

"They can come over but I'm in charge though.So you must follow my rules."I told Frank. He squealed,tackling me to the ground. I laughed,hugging him tightly.

"Hey what did we miss."Matt shouted,as he came out the house in his shorts and a t-shirt. I just shrugged. We all waited in our cars for Brian and Jimmy. They arrived about five minutes later.We explained to them the change of plans and headed on our way to the Iero's mansion.

Frank's butler gave us weird looks as all of us headed down to the basement with bags of beer and food. Luckily,we had enough money on all of us to get this much stuff. We set them on the table and headed to the pool.

"Dude,your house is huge."Jimmy gasped,he was sitting at the edge of the pool staring at the yard in awe. Frank just smiled. I could tell he was shy around the other guys. He was talking away in the car but once we joined up with the others he stopped. "I wish I lived here with you."

"Yo Frank where's your bathroom at?"Brian yelled.

"Upstairs,down the hall and its the door on the right.It should be opened though so you can tell that no ones in it. If its closed dont go in it otherwise you'll see sometihng you don't want to see."he chuckled. All of us laughed. Brian splashed water at Matt who was teh closest to him.

"Shut up you guys. I'll be right back."he climbed out the pool and disappeared.

"So you asked him yet."Matt spoke up. I didnt know who he was talking to so I ignored him "Zacky!"

"What!"I shouted. "Ask who what?"

"Him?"he said,pointing to Frank. I have no clue what he's talking about. "I saw how you two were lookin at each other earlier.So who's gogin to ask the other out and don't try to lie. Brian told me he spent the night at your apartment and that you two slept in the same bed."he smiled. I am going to kill Brian.

"It's none of your business.If I want to ask him out I will when I'm ready."I shouted,suddenly covering my mouth realizing what I just said. I looked over at Frank who had his mouth open. "I-I u-uh.Fuck."I mumbled. Matt started laughing again. "Shut the fuck up Matt." I pissed. He knew I had to say something because Frank was sitting right there. "F-Frank, I....." I climbed out the pool and made my way upstairs. On my way,I ran into Brian,who was mumbling something. "Chills man.What are you so excited about?" I asked.

"T-There's a g-girl here and I think I'm in love Zacky." My eyebrow rose. "She's in the main hall talking to the butler guy.I wanted to talk to her but I don't know who she is. Have you noticed any hot maids around here. Maybe she works here."he rambled. I placed my hand over his mouth.

"I'll go look and calm down." He nodded and I let him go. "Just stay down stairs while I go see." Brian ran downstairs and I went on my way. I got to the main hall to find the girl still there.

"Ah Mr.Baker. Can you please go get Frank? His sister is here for a visit."Ben said. I stopped in my tracks. Sister? When did Frank ever have a sister?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it has been a while since the last update but I just haven't been near the computer lately to write. I've been either out the state or just somewhere all day with no computer. But at least its up :)

So what you think,please leave comments

IMPORTANT!! There's going to be a small hiatus for about 1 week or 2 maybe because Rachel,she writes Frank's pov,computer is currently broken and she's tryin to get a new one so please be patient. Along with our two other storys,our Jalex and (a7x,fob,patd,mcr) story.
-Tracy and Rachel

thanks for the comments:

Angel Devastation
SuperBat

comments please?

title credit: Avenged Sevenfold-Warmness on the soul