Sequel: Change Your Ticket
Status: Completed! :D

He's My Brother's Best Friend and My Enemy, This Can't Be Good!

002

After that comment I should have went over and smack him in the back of his head. I decided, instead to go get something from the kitchen. I came back with a bag of chips and took a seat on the floor in front of Miranda.

“Put the tv on!” I demanded while shoving more chips into my mouth. Once Parker realized I was eating he came and sat by me. “Get away!” I yelled swatting at his arm.

“Josylne let me have one,” Parker pleaded with his signature puppy dog face.

“Hell no.” I disliked sharing food, especially with him.

The boys decided to put on some stupid cartoon so Miranda and I headed up to the room we shared.

“God your brother is so annoying!” I said and jumped on my bed.

“Yeah, yeah I know. Ever notice how he is extremely annoying when he's around you?” She asked taking a seat on my bed.

“Yeah I’ve noticed. I’ve been aware of that since the day I turned eight and he pushed me into the pool,” I said remembering the horrifying moment.

“Yeah I know. Always the one to hold a grudge.”

Truth was I had a crush on Parker when I was eight. On the day of my party I was talking with one of my friends when Parker came over. He was talking to me all nice and the next minute I was in the pool. From that moment on I vowed to never be kind to Parker, I guess he agreed to the silent deal.

***
It was seven o’clock in the morning and the house was in chaos. Trevor and Cassadee were trying to get a screaming Lexis ready to take her to day care. Jayden and Parker were shoveling piles of waffles into their mouths. Miranda was in the bathroom getting ready.

“This house is insane!” I yelled as I grabbed a waffle.

After breakfast we all carpooled to school. We arrived with ten minutes left to spare. I headed to my locker as we all went our separate ways. I had Pre-Calculus first period so I grabbed my book and headed off to class.

I took my normal seat, third row next to the window. Parker came walking in with Charlie in tow. Charlie, better known as the head cheerleader, is my enemy. She has something against me because she’s in love with Parker and sees me as a threat. I find it funny because she’s never with him. She’s always out screwing some other guy. Parker took his seat directly behind me with Charlie to right.

Mr. Walker came in and the class began.

“Parker quit kicking my chair.” I whispered yelled, trying to concentrate on the lesson.

“Why, does it bother you?” He asked leaning forward so I could see his stupid ass smirk.

“Yes so stop!” I said. He knew me well enough to know that if I said stop he better stop. He stopped and I went back to taking notes.

“Oh by the way Josylne, see you at practice tonight.” He said as the bell rang.

“What an asshole,” I said. Mr. Walker gave me a questioning glance and I shrugged it off and headed to my next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys :) Sorry this took me two weeks to update, This is a short chapter. Its a bit of a filler and I'm sorry. I will try and get another one out later tonight or tomorrow since I have no school but no promises. Well if I don't get anything up tomorrow. Happy Halloween and stay safe my lovely readers. I love each and every one of you.