Status: on hiatus sorry :(

Miracles Aren't Fiction

Chapter 3- So Stop Pretending

The rest of Ryan’s first day of school went by quickly. His classes seemed to be relatively easy and Spencer or Pete are in all of them, so he won’t lonely. However, he still left the building with a feeling of emptiness.

He didn’t see Brendon at all after lunch. Not that he was looking for him. Nope, not at all. And he did not have a small heart-attack when he thought he saw him walking down the front steps of the school doors. But sadly, it wasn’t Brendon.

“Hey, Ry! You wanna go to my place? My mom’s making that pineapple cake you love!” Spencer runs up to Ryan grinning widely.

“Why are you so happy?” Ryan snaps, clearly in the worst mood of the two. Spencer blinks and has that WTF? expression on.

“What’s up with you?”

Ryan sighs, “Nothing, sorry. But seriously, why are you so happy?... Somebody on your mind Spency?” Spencer blushes, making Ryan smirk, knowing he’s right.

“No… Look, do you wanna come to my house or not?”

Changing the subject? Definitely hit a nerve.

Shaking his head, Ryan replies, “I think you already know the answer.”

The two are walking down the well known streets talking about everything and nothing, when suddenly Ryan is tackled to the ground from behind.

“RYRO!!!” It’s Pete of course. It’s always Pete.

“What the hell man? I told you I really dislike it when you do that.”

“But I missed you Ry-Ry…” He pouts and gives Ryan his best impression of puppy dog eyes. It might be working. “Besides, you know you like it.” He teases

Ryan blushes a little because it’s true, he does like it when Pete shows him affection. But he will never let him know about that. He’ll keep on pretending it’s annoying.

“What exactly do you want, Pete?”

“You know what I want. I want youRyan.” Pete has such seriousness in his eyes that Ryan knows he’s not kidding. And it’s somewhat scary and thrilling at the same time.

“But other than that,” Back to normal, “I just want to hang out, I’m bored.”

He drapes an arm around Ryan and Spencer, and continues to walking with them.

**************************

“FUCK!!! Fuck, fuck, fuckfuckfuck!!!” Another gunshot sounds in the room, and Ryan’s soldier dies. Again.

“Oooh, why the potty mouth Ryro? Can’t handle losing?”

“Fuck you Pete! Fuck. You.”

“Time and place man, time and place.”

“Ugh, you’re despicable”

“And you just died… Again.” Ryan throws down the PS3 remote in frustration.

“I don’t know why you guys like to torture me by making me play this stupid game. You know I always lose.”

“Well, maybe that’s why… You make us feel like winners.” Spencer playfully shoves Ryan. Which results in him falling against Pete, which ends up with them on the floor tangled up. Spencer bursts out laughing at the hilarious display in front of him.

While they’re trying to get up, Pete’s thigh brushes against Ryan’s crotch. And they both feel the effect of that.

Pete smiles triumphantly and whispers something only Ryan could hear.

“When you’re ready to stop pretending, I’ll always be here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOT!!!! Updated WAY earlier than I expected!!!! The editing happened faster than I expected (thank you L!) so here it is!! Also, I'm posting another story today, it should be up shortly if you guys are interested.