Status: on hiatus sorry :(

Miracles Aren't Fiction

Chapter 5- I Got A Bad Feeling About This

Stumbling and in shock, Ryan enters his room and falls facedown on top of his bed. That was not how he expected his first kiss with a guy to go. And that was not the Pete he had known and loved for years now.

That person was someone else entirely. The Pete Ryan knew would admire him from afar with the occasional flirtatious comments. He wouldn’t be forceful or rough.

Ryan turns over on his bed so that he’s facing the ceiling and thinks about this sudden change in Pete. It wasn’t like the kiss was bad… it was more that it was so unexpected, that Ryan was unable to enjoy it.

There was also the fact that whenever Ryan had any sexual fantasies, his thoughts would go straight to the gorgeous Brendon. As a matter of fact, the very thought of the name Brendon has Ryan hardening.

He unbuckles his tight skinny jeans and pulls them down to his knees. He reaches a hand between his legs and starts stroking. He thinks about Brendon’s lips, how they would fit perfectly around Ryan’s throbbing cock. He thinks about how sexy Brendon would look bobbing his head up and down, with lust clouding his chocolate eyes.

Ryan arches his back as he reaches his climax. He lets loose a muffled moan as his cum shoots out like a cannon. He lays there breathing heavily for a moment, Pete’s kiss forgotten already.

************************************

It’s Saturday morning, and Brendon is just waking up. He shuffles down the stairs to the kitchen, rubbing his stomach hungrily and yawning loudly. He enters the living room on his way to the kitchen and stops short. He rubs his eyes in disbelief.

Because there’s Pete Wentz making conversation with his parents.

He notices Brendon standing there with a dumbfounded expression on his face and offers the kid a grin with evil intentions behind it.

*****************************

Ryan drags Spencer to the mall despite the younger boy’s pleas for mercy.

“Look, I just want some clothes. It’s not going to take long.”

“That’s what you said last time, and we ended up staying in this godforsaken area for like, 10 hours.” Ryan rolls his eyes at Spencer’s lack of enthusiasm, and continues to look around for the perfect store to shop in. His eyes stop on a display of dark gray super skinny jeans and decides that he just has to try them on.

With Spencer grudgingly following, Ryan finds a pair of jeans in his size, and with a sudden urge of inspiration, he grabs a pair of black skinny jeans for Spencer.

“I know you don’t expect me to try that on…” He looks at Ryan’s expectant face, “Crap… you really do expect me to try that on. Fiiiinnnneeee.” He snatches the jeans from Ryan’s all too eager hands and stomps toward the fitting rooms.

As he’s putting them on, he yells out to Ryan, “But don’t expect me to buy them!”

“That’s okay, if they look good on you I’ll buy them for you!”

Spencer walks out of the fitting room and slowly walks over to the large mirror. He’s checking himself out, thinking Hey, I actually look good, when someone behind him gasps. He turns around quickly, and notices his longtime crush, Jon Walker, staring at him with wide eyes.

“Well, I never thought I’d see the day when Spencer Smith wears tight jeans. I have to say, they do fit you quite well.” Spencer blushes slightly at the compliment and mutters a quiet “thank you” under his breath. He blushes even more when Jon shoots him a small grin before walking away with a “see you at school” over his back.

“Hey, they look good on you Spence. I am definitely buying them for you.’ Ryan comes out of his own fitting room, strutting around in his own pre-bought clothes.

“Don’t worry, I’ll buy them myself.” Ryan looks at him incredulously before shaking his head with a small smile.

********************************

They’re sitting in Spencer’s room with their new purchases, eating pizza when Ryan brings up a question that’s been bugging him since Wednesday.

“Um, have you spoken to Pete at all recently?” Spencer looks at him weirdly before replying,

“No…why?”

“Oh, um. No reason… it just seems weird that he hasn’t harassed me in the past few days.”

“I would think you would be relieved.”

“I AM!” He says a little too enthusiastically, before toning it down a bit, “I mean. I am, it’s just that I’m a little concerned. There might be something wrong.”

“Maybe we’ll see him in school tomorrow.” Spencer shrugs his shoulders, signaling the end of the conversation for him.

Ryan stays quiet, with his own thought circling around in his head. He has this strange feeling that the week coming up is not going to be a good one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because some people would like to know, every title save for chapter one is from a song.

Chapter 2 is from Time to Dance- Panic at the Disco

Chapter 3 is from Guilty Pleasure- Cobra Starship

Chapter 4 is Demolition Lovers- My Chemical Romance

And this chapter’s title is from A Decade Under The Influence- Taking Back Sunday

I’ll let you guys know the songs for every chapter now.

I guess you can say that this chapter is more of a filler, but I’d like to think of it as building up the suspense.

I have a lot in store for this story and I hope you guys keep reading!