Status: on hiatus sorry :(

Miracles Aren't Fiction

Chapter 8- Intrusive and Arrogant

Ryan looks around for his “secret lover” at school the next day, frowning when Brendon is nowhere to be found. He meets up with Spencer at lunch, ready to express his concerns.

“Um, Spencer, you have gym with Brendon right? Have you seen him today?”

“Actually, now that you mention it, I haven’t seen that hyperactive kid all day.” Spencer spares a glance at Ryan, a thoughtful expression on his face.

“Hey, Ryan, is there something you’re not telling me? You know I’m always here when you need to talk, right?” Ryan looks at Spencer, slightly alarmed. Does he know about me and Brendon? Did he see something? Then, Ryan realizes that Spencer is just being the best friend that he is. Caring and concerned.

“Well actually Spence, there is this thing…” Ryan trails off when he sees Pete in the doorway of the café, beckoning to him. He debates silently to himself about whether he should go to Pete or not. Curiosity wins out and Ryan mutters a quick “later” to Spencer before excusing himself.

As soon as Ryan exits the cafeteria, Pete grabs his arm much like he did the day he kissed him. Ryan jerks his arm away, but continues to follow Pete down the hallway. They stop at an empty classroom and Pete closes the door behind them. Ryan isn’t sure if he really heard the door lock, or if he was just being paranoid.

“What do you want?” Pete just looks at Ryan with a knowing expression and suddenly a cold shiver runs down Ryan’s spine. He has a feeling he knows what Pete is going to talk to him about.

“Is this about yesterday? When you saw Brendon and me studying in my room? I told you that my life wasn’t any of your business. I really don’t care what you thi…” Pete raises a hand to pause Ryan and starts pacing the empty classroom.

“Au contraire, Ryan Ross. Your life is my business. And you’ll see this soon enough.” He pauses and suddenly grins. “Actually, I brought you into this room to talk to you about a subject that I think you would be greatly interested in.” He looks at Ryan with that smile he’s come to fear.

“It’s a shame really. It’s a shame that your… boyfriend,” He spits the word out at him with such malice, Ryan could almost feel the heat of it, “is in the hospital at this moment with multiple injuries.”

Ryan gasps at this information and hopes with all his heart that Pete is just being the jerk that Ryan has come to see him as. But deep inside, he also knows that Pete doesn’t lie about things like this.

“H-how do you know?” Pete simply keeps silent, watching Ryan’s expression change from confusion to horror.

“It was you, wasn’t it? You put him in the hospital because you have this,… this crazy idea that I’m yours. You were jealous weren’t you?” Ryan looks at Pete as though he doesn’t know who this guy is in front of him. Suddenly, Pete pushes Ryan on top of the teacher’s desk and forces himself on top of the scrawny boy.

Ryan futilely tries fighting back, but Pete is strong and easily overpowers him. Ryan ends up with his hands pined above his head, with Pete in between his legs. The look Pete gives Ryan is that of arrogance and cockiness. He kisses the side of Ryan’s lips and whispers into the boy’s ear.

“I like how you look under me Ryan. You look unbelievably beautiful and sexy. I can’t believe you’re mine.”

“I. Am. Not. Yours.” Ryan spits through gritted teeth. He tries to put on a show of fearlessness even though he is shaking inside. Pete climbs on top of Ryan, straddling him, and effectively trapping him. He grinds against Ryan and Ryan is appalled to feel his dick twitch in response.

Pete feels this and chuckles.

“You see? You keep saying no, but your body wants me. Why don’t you just give in?” He sighs and slides off Ryan’s helpless body.

“I want you to meet me in the park a couple of blocks from your house. You know which one I’m talking about. Meet at 12:00 midnight on Saturday.”

“Why the hell should I do anything you say?”

“You’ll do it because you don’t want anything to happen to Brendon. Well, anything that hasn’t already happened to him.” Ryan pales and remains silent.

“I thought so.” Pete says and pecks Ryan on the lips happily before strutting away.

“Remember Rybaby, 12:00 midnight, Saturday. Don’t be late.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know... you hate Pete, but he really does love Ryan...in a deluded way...

Anyway, I'll try to update again tomorrow. XD

Chapter title credit goes to Liar (It Takes One To Know One)- Taking Back Sunday