One Day in Your Life

Problems.

Michael still hadn't called so I decided to stop moping around. He was probably busy anyways.

A couple days ago I realized how I really needed to start doing things on my own without my parents help. Therefore I moved out of my parents house and got my very own apartment. I tried to call Michael to tell him that I had moved, but he didn't answer any of my calls.

So here I am in my new apartment, it's nothing like the house but I like it. It has two rooms, one bathroom, and an incredible view. It wasn't too big and it wasn't too small. It was perfect. I had gotten all my things from the house except my bed and my piano, in which I'd need help bringing back over here.

As I drove back to my parents house I called Gavin and asked him to help me in which he said he would. It wasn't that hard loading the things in his truck. The hard part was unloading them and taking them up to the 4th floor.

We sat on my couch as we were exhausted, when there was a knock on my door. I looked at Gavin confused as to who was knocking.

I answered the door and came face to face with Michael who was holding a dozen red roses.

"Michael!" I exclaimed cheerfully.

He hugged me and placed a kiss on my cheek, "I brought you these." He handed me the roses.

"Thank you." I said trying to hide how my face had gone pink, "This is the first time I've ever gotten roses given to me."

"I saw them and thought of you." He said in which I felt like squealing like a little girl.

I then realized that we were still standing in the hall and invited him to come in.

"I went over to your house but your mom told me that you had moved. Scared me to death that I hadn't talked to you and you were just gone."

"I tried calling you but I didn't get an answer."

"I'm sorry. I was busy. You're not mad at me though, right?"

I smiled, "Not at all. Come here, I want to introduce you to someone."

I pulled him into my room where Gavin was fixing up my bed.

"Michael, this is Gavin, Gavin this is Michael." I introduced them as they shook hands.

"Hey Michael, you smell good." Gavin said making both Michael and I laugh.

"Jeez Gavin can you get any weirder?"

"What? Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean that I can't compliment other guys on how they smell."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why don't you and I go talk in the living room before this creeper starts sniffing both of us." I suggested.

"You do smell good though Cass." Michael said using his nickname for me.

"Thank you, you smell rather delicious yourself." I smiled at him as we sat.

"I want you to promise me something." He started.

"And what is that?"

"Promise me that you're dancing with me in the Bad tour." He said seriously.

"Michael, I already promised you that. I'm not going to change my mind."

"Thank god. They're trying to get me another dancer. Her name is Tatiana."

"You don't like her?" i asked feeling a bit jealous that she might take my spot.

"She's nice and all it's just she looks at me funny. She's always staring at my butt when I walk away. Whenever she talks to me she licks her lips. A lot." He scrunched up his face.

I laughed, "You don't like girls checking out your butt? " I asked.

"It's weird!" He exclaimed,"Although, there is one girl that I wouldn't mind checking me out." He smirked.

"Who's that girl?" I asked hoping that he would say me.

"It's a secret." He said with a smirk still on his face.

"Oh, Come on! That's not fair. Now I'm not gonna tell you who I like."

"Fine." He crossed his arms, faking to not care.

"Will you two quit flirting with each other?" Gavin said getting his car keys.

I looked over at Michael who was now blushing. "Are you leaving?" I asked him.

"What does it look like?"He said in a serious tone and left, slamming the front door.

I was left confused as to why he was all of a sudden mad at me.

"I think I should get going now."Michael stood up.

"You're leaving too?" I said sadly.

"I can stay awhile longer if you want."

----------------------------------------

As we sat on my couch in silence watching Peter Pan, Michael began to talk.

"Were you and Gavin ever together?"

I looked up at him shocked that he had asked.

"We were, but that was way back in high school."

"How long did it last?"

"I think about 5 months or so. Why do you ask?"

"Maybe," He started, " Maybe he still likes you."

I laughed,"Gavin? He doesn't like me. He's just one of my best friends."

"It can happen Cassidy. I've had a crush on my best friend before."

"Who'd you have a crush on?" I asked changing the subject.

"It doesn't matter anymore. She probably doesn't feel the same way about me."

For the second time that night I felt confused. Why doesn't he want to tell me about the girl he likes? It's not like I'll judge him or anything. Maybe If I told him that I liked him he'd tell me about the girl he likes. Part of me was eager to tell him but at the same time I felt scared that he would say that he's falling in love with another girl.

I didn't want to get hurt by him. I'd just have to keep quiet for now and worry about my problem with Gavin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?

I Love You<3 (: