‹ Prequel: Break the Walls
Status: Sequel to Break the Walls.

Forgive Me

Chapter Two

I sighed softly, letting Alex finish trailing down my neck. I hadn’t felt this good in weeks, and I loved it.

“I missed you, Hails,” he kissed my lips, pushing back my bangs.

“I missed you too,” I breathed, kissing him back.

It hurt, however, knowing that he could be ripped from my grasp at any moment for another tour. I just wished he could stay with me for a while longer, holding me and telling me that he loved me.

The early morning rays of sunlight were piercing the windows roughly. Alex laughed lightly, pulling the covers over our heads to keep from being exposed to the light.

“I love you, Hailee,” he kissed the tip of my nose, smiling.

“I love you too. When do you have to go back?”

“A few hours,” Alex sighed, shaking his head. His brown hair fell into his face more, forcing me to giggle, “Don’t laugh at me.”

I smiled, wrapping my arms around him; it wasn’t hard to, honestly. He was more than comical to say in the least.

Alex pressed his lips against mine, “Let’s go make breakfast.”

I smiled, slipping out of bed as he did the same. I pulled my clothes on, just as Alex did and walked into the living room. Adam sat on the couch, caught up in some Saturday cartoon.

“Hey kiddo,” Alex walked over, ruffling up his hair, “you hungry?”

“Yeah,” he turned, smiling, “very.”

After we had eaten breakfast, Alex got more of his clothes. Jack, Rian and Zack had come by to hang out before they had to leave. It pained me to know they were leaving, but I knew they had to.

“We’ll be back in like a week,” Alex kissed me, pushing back my bangs, “I’ll call whenever I get a chance.”

I smiled, “You guys be safe, okay? Try not to get the cops after you again,” I looked directly at Jack.

“Hey, he said he didn’t have mace on him!”

“I don’t care,” I laughed, shaking my head, “Just be good.”

Alex smiled again, pressing his lips against mine, “I’ll make sure they are.”

I sat my book down, wiping my forehead. I was so over heated, and I felt like I was going to puke. I leaned over the sink, grabbing a paper towel and wetting it. I stuck it against my forehead, sighing. Why was I so sick?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, guys. :(
I tried, but my idea for this chapter wasn't working. It's going to be bumped to the next chapter. :)

Thoughts?