‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Beach Puppy

Natalie’s POV

I walked out of the cold ocean water and onto the warm sand. I smiled as I felt the sand between my toes. The warm sun beamed down on me as I walked on the beach.

I had lost track of how long we had all been at the beach. I knew that we had been here for a little over two hours though. Sabrina and I had met up with Justin, Ryan and Chaz about two hours ago, so we had to be here for sometime longer than that.

Ryan and Chaz were great. They both had a great sense of humor and simply cool guys to hang out with. They weren’t serious nor were they to care-free. They were the perfect combination of teenage boys, and guy friends. I could completely understand why Justin was friends with them.

I couldn’t be happier. I was in sunny Florida, sunny hot, Florida because I was doing what I loved, dancing. I was living a dream. I had never pictured myself in Florida, because I was touring as a back-up dancer. This was like a dream come true.

Not to mention I was here with one of the most amazing guy that I have ever dated. The fact that I didn’t have to spend any time away from him today made me even happy, happier than it should have.

The way that I reacted to spending another day with Justin scared me slightly. I had never felt this way about a guy. I never cared if I was going to be able to see that guy tomorrow or not. I never cared about how long we were going to be apart.

I always said that I only felt that way because they were all friends with benefits. We were never in an actual relationship with each other. My focus was on Dante and Dante only. I never went home and thought about a guy in the little free time that I had. Guys were the last thing on my mind unless they were there with me.

But the way that I felt about Justin was different. I always thought about him. At first I thought that it was because we were together all the time. Now I see that it might be something more. I didn’t realize that until I realized that I was going to have to spend a day apart from him, and that scared me.

I didn’t want to feel this way. I couldn’t feel this way. I couldn’t get caught up over Justin. I couldn’t be more than deeply infatuated with him. I couldn’t do more than like him a lot, that’s all that I could do.

I couldn’t turn into a love sick puppy. I couldn’t be the puppy that cried whenever her owners left for work, and because excited when they returned. I couldn’t sit by the door and think about them all day until I finally got to see my owners again. I didn’t want to watch their every move to see if they were getting ready to leave me again.

I looked over my shoulder back towards the ocean. I watched as Ryan and Justin dunked Chaz under the water, high fiving each other afterwards. I watched as Chaz came up from the water only to have Sabrina jump on his back, dunking him again. They all laughed as they began to swim away from Chaz. A smile slowly began to dance across my lips as I watched them.

I was a puppy.

I continued to walk up the beach until I reach our towels. Our towels were laid down on the beach next to one another’s. Sand was on various places of our towels, but we could care less.

I looked to my left to see Nick sitting in a chair with his shades on. I knew that his eyes were closed behind his shades, though he wanted people to think that he was watching Justin. I knew for a fact that he had told one of the other guards to keep an eye on him while he rested. Nick wanted a vacation too, though I couldn’t blame him.

A smirk began to form on my lips as I stared at his sleeping figure. I walked over to him and stood behind his chair. I leaned down so that I was somewhat close to his ear. I opened my mouth to yell a wakeup call.

“Don’t,” he quickly interrupted.

“Damn your fake sleeping,” I muttered.

Nick chuckled as I walked over to my towel. My towel was only a few feet away from Nick’s chair but I was the closet to him.

Nick and I had become pretty close over the tour. Considering how many times he had seen me with my tongue in Justin’s mouth I wasn’t surprised. He knew about everything before anyone else did. Justin and I were simply lucky that Nick was laid back about the entire thing. Anyone else would have told Patty or split us up, but Nick was different.

“Done flirting I see, or are you just taking a break,” he spoke.

I rolled my eyes at his comment. “I don’t just flirt with him you know,” I spoke, though I could have thought of a better comeback.

“Oh I know,” he spoke “You apparently seduce to miss purple bikini,”

“Hey, I happen to like this bikini thank you very much,”

“So this color choice has nothing to do with purple being Justin’s favorite color, hm?”

“…………Why are you looking at my bikini anyway? Let me find out that you’re into that freaky illegal stuff Nick,”

Honestly, I simply wanted to change the subject. The main reason why I chose to wear this was because I liked it. The second reason was because it was Justin’s favorite color. I guess you could say that I was even thinking about him to decide what I should.

Nick chuckled as he shook his head. He folded his arms behind his head as a smirk began to dance across his lips.

“Don’t worry you’re not my type,” he spoke.

I placed my hands on chest as I gasped in mock shock. It wasn’t long before I began to smile at Nick. “That hurt Nick, that hurt right here,”

I didn’t need to see Nick’s eyes to know that he had rolled them. Whenever I said something like that he would roll his eyes at me.

“I’m happily taken, which I’m sure you know all about,”

My eyes went wide slightly as I stared at Nick. “You’re married?” I questioned.

He nodded his head without hesitating. “Yeah,”

“Awe Nicky, why didn’t you tell me,” he looked at me over his shades. The look that he gave me told me that calling him Nicky was a bit much.

“Sorry,” I quickly apologized. “But seriously why didn’t you tell me. You were just going to leave me to think that you were the third wheel between me and Justin,”

He shook his head once more, a smile playing against his lips. “I’m not exactly one for sharing my personal business with two love sick sixteen year olds,”

“I’m not love sick,” I quickly retorted.

He chuckled once more. “You two actually remind me of me and Angel when we were younger. We were about two years older than you two but we were still the same,”

“She loved it when I would steal kisses from her, we hated being apart from each other and admitting it to each other. We even use to hide how we felt about each other behind our intense flirting,”

He then turned to look at me, a smile still dancing across his lips. “But you’ll learn soon enough that there’s nothing wrong with being in love at such a young age or as Angel puts it, a love sick puppy,”

I tensed up slightly as I looked away in the other direction. I was speechless. I was thoughtless. I didn’t know how to react to what Nick had just said. It couldn’t be true. I couldn’t be in love with Justin. We had only been dating for a little over two weeks, how could we be in love. We were only sixteen we didn’t know what love was.

There’s nothing wrong with being in love at such a young age

The words repeated themselves over and over in my head. They floated around in my head, until they were all that I could hear. I kept hearing Nick’s voice repeat those words over and over to me. I didn’t snap out of my trance, until I felt something against me.

Justin’s back was pressed against me as he continued to look forward, as if he wasn’t leaning against me. The smile on his face completely gave him away though. I didn’t know how I hadn’t seen him walking towards me, but it was too late now.

I laughed as I draped my arms over his shoulders, holding him against me. “You’re insane,”

“Inanely cute,” he replied.

“Cocky too,” I added.

“But that’s why you love me, right?”

I immediately tensed up once more. Love, it was the four letter word that I couldn’t seem to escape lately. How could a four letter word have so much meaning? Why couldn’t I just come to terms and figure out if I wanted to use this four letter word to describe how I felt about Justin.

But how could I? I didn’t know the first thing about what love feels like. I’ve seen it plenty of times between my parents, but I didn’t know what it felt like. I didn’t know the difference between being infatuated and being in love. How was I supposed to use the word if I didn’t know what it felt like?

“Babe,” Justin spoke. The sound of his voice caused me to snap out of my second trance of the day. “You okay?” he questioned.

I nodded my head, a small smile on my lips. “Yeah just thinking,”

“I know,” he smirked.

“My lips were pursed again weren’t they?”

“Mhm,”

“I should really learn to stop that,”

“Then I won’t know when you’re thinking,”

“Exactly,” I added.

The rest of the day was spent at the beach. We had even managed to get Nick to come into the water, but that of course lead to a water fight. It was all of us against Nick, and we of course, lost terribly.

We had spent the entire day at the beach, and we loved every minute of it. I of course, was going to sleep in Justin’s room tonight, though we didn’t tell anyone. I didn’t need Ryan and Chaz getting the wrong idea,or the right one.

After I changed I sat down on the couch in the living room of Justin’s penthouse suite, one of the perks of being a celebrity. Justin was in his room changing while I was watching TV. I could feel my lids beginning to close as I lay on the couch.

It wasn’t long before I had drifted off to sleep. The last thing that I could remember was a young puppy, though I wasn’t sure why.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter you guys.

Now i will give a guest appearance to the first two people to guess why Natalie thought of a young puppy. Why? Because i need a character for a small part and who better than you guys.

Okay now I've entered a contest you guys. I've entered this story and Dance With Me.
Now i need you guys to vote for me between October 11-November 20.

Please you guys. It would mean so much to me to see how much you guys like my stories. So please vote.

Anywho,
What did you guys think of the glimpse into Nick's personal life?
What do you think about Natalie's thoughts on love?

Comment//Subscribe please :)