Status: Completed -- Sequel to come soon!

I'm Getting Married to a... Jonas!?!

Ready to Get Married

Billie's P.O.V

Today was the day.

Today I was going to become Mrs. Joseph Adam Jonas, and I couldn’t be any more ready.

Sure I was nervous, I mean who wouldn’t be nervous on their wedding day? I looked into the mirror, checking for anything that would need to be fixed. I had eight hours to get ready and Dani was going to insure that everything was done perfectly. Asking Dani to be my matron of honor was the best thing that had ever happened to me. Knowing that she had gotten married before helped with the fact that I did not have a mother to help me get everything settled.

Between Denise and Dani, they helped me understand what I wanted. I knew that I did not want a large wedding. The only ones I wanted there were those that were close to me, my rule was no more then fifty people plus one magazine. The magazine choice had been hard. Joe and I had gone through so many offers’ that I was afraid that my eyes would fall out from reading.

So now here I am, getting ready to get married. I walked over to my closet and pulled on the outfit that had been preapproved by Dani. It was a button down shirt and black stretch pants. Dani said that this outfit would allow me to get in and out of them all day, since I had a lot of appointments today. First on the list was this day spa that Dani arranged for us. It was supposed to help me ease muscle tension and she wanted me to have my nails and toes done. As I was slipping my flip flops on, the door bell rang. I quickly ran downstairs of Joe’s and mine’s new house and opened the door to a smiling Dani.

“Ready?” she asked her voice very calm.

“Ready,” I confirmed as I quickly grabbed my bag. “Where’s Lucy?”

“With Kevin, since he has less to do today, we both figured this would be best. He’ll bring her to the saloon when it’s time for us to go there.” I nodded and followed my best friend to her car. We were soon at the spa. I was laying face down, allowing some strange woman ease all the tension in my back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Winner, by a long shot!!

Image

I know this first chapter is short, but I will be trying to update often. I might even post the next part sometime later today. I really hope you enjoy this first part, even though it is little more then a teaser.

Thanks for the comments so far, I will post names in the next chapter!!