Status: Completed -- Sequel to come soon!

I'm Getting Married to a... Jonas!?!

She'll be Mine Forever

Joe's P.O.V

I was sitting at Kevin’s dining room table just staring through the window.

There was nothing there that was of any interest to me, but then again I was so lost into my thoughts, that I wasn’t really staring at anything. I heard a child’s giggle and a smile spread throughout my face.

I was nervous about today, but I was looking forward to being able to call Billie my own. After today I could hold her, touch her, and love her any way that I wanted, because she would be my wife.

“I remember that look,” Kevin commented with a teasing smile and he and Lucy came into the room. Joe looked up at Kevin in confusion.

“What look?” Joe asked.

“The ‘she’ll me mine forever’ look,” Kevin replied, the smile never leaving his face. Joe blushed and then just shrugged.

“I heard Lucy giggled, and realized that soon Billie would be my family,” Joe commented giving off his own pleased smile. Kevin nodded in understanding, remembering the time that he had thought the same thing.

“Nick and Frankie will be here soon, so you better eat before it’s too late.”

“I thought Frankie would be spending the day with Billie and Dani,” Joe said in confusion.

“Oh he was, but the girls are enjoying some time at the spa, and Dani didn’t think Frankie would enjoy that. We asked Frankie and he decided he would spend the day with us, and then will be joining Billie and Dani after they finish all their girlie stuff.” Joe nodded at the explanation and looked back out into the yard.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know it's once again short, but I felt that each chapter needed to only focus on one point of view. So while the chapters will be somewhat short, I will try to update more often, so you get to wedding faster! Which will begin in at least two chapters. Although the Wedding itself might be a couple chapters long!!

Thanks to:

BSMSGIRL08 -- Thank you for being my first commenter on this story!!!
Seeley.Booth -- Thank you for posting twice! It's great that you loved my first part, and I hope you will enjoy the things I have planned next!!
Bomb-Fo-Shizzling! -- Thank you for also posting twice! Getting Married is always fun, but I'll have to be honest, choosing Vegas for my wedding was the best thing I ever did. Less Drama, for sure!! But I know it's not for everyone...

Image
Look 4 Stars!!!!