Status: Completed -- Sequel to come soon!

I'm Getting Married to a... Jonas!?!

The End of the Beginning

Billie's P.O.V

I had done it, I was now Mrs. Jonas. I was a married woman. I looked over at Joe and smiled. He gave me a huge smile back and pulled me into his arms, kissing my neck gently.

“We did it,” Joe said as he pulled me closer to him in the limo.

“We did,” I affirmed with a smile. Joe smiled back at me and once again began kissing my neck, moving slowly until he reached my lips. We sat there for several minutes silently kissing, our love growing in a way that we had never allowed it to grow before.

After spending years of going back and forth with Joe, I was finally truly happy. The limo soon pulled up to the reception area, and Joe helped me out of the car. Together, hand-in-hand, we walked into the building with bright smiles on our faces. Joe silently led me to the reception room, where all of our friends and family would be waiting, to wish us well. Dani came over and hugged each of us, clearly pleased that the wedding had gone off so well.

“Are you both ready?” she asked as she looked behind her at the double wood doors. Joe looked over at me and smiled.

“We are ready,” he replied, his eyes never leaving mine. I gave off another bright smile, and heard Dani make a smart remark about ‘Newlyweds.’

“Hey, don’t forget how you acted at your own wedding,” I told her, finally taking my eyes off Joe. Dani laughed.

“Oh I remember, which is why I can say it,” she replied, her voice full of happiness. She then turned to the doors and walked in, signaling the DJ that we had hired for the event.

“And now, please give a warm welcome to Joe and Billie Jonas,” the DJ stated once his music had stopped playing. Everyone clapped happily and Joe once again led me, taking us both into the room.

We took our time, thanking people for coming, giving lots of hugs, and making small talk with everyone. Joe and I had both felt that we needed to make sure to personally talk with everyone in the room, wanting all of our guests to know that we cared about them.

After our first rounds with the guests, everyone sat down for the wedding meal. Since I was a small town girl at heart, I made the menu very simple and classic. Lemon-Herb Chicken or a Prime Cut of Steak, Mac and Cheese, because I just love the stuff, or Mashed Potatoes, for those who hate Mac and Cheese, Assorted Fruit or a Side of Veggies, and of course an entire Dessert Platter, not to mention the cake that was being saved for later.

For several hours we enjoyed the things of a traditional reception, the first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, and more dancing, sometimes with each other, sometimes with other guests. It was a very sweet start to the rest of our lives. After all the dancing, it was time for me to throw my bouquet. Since I did not know, personally, many of the single girls, I just randomly threw it, not aiming for anyone. When it was time for Joe to grab the garter, I was nervous. It was clear to see that Joe was as well, but neither of us where trying to make a big deal out of the matter.

I sat on the chair placed for me, and looked down at Joe, who was sitting on his knees.

“It will be all right,” I whispered, hoping to calm him a bit. He looked up at me and smiled.

“I know,” he whispered back, almost as if he was trying to reassure me instead. In a way, this single act would be the first time for Joe to touch me in such a way. I mean I don’t know how to explain it without sounding direct, but this would be the first time that Joe would be touching me in a sexual manner. I don’t know why or how this tradition was started, but I feel that for me and Joe, it would be a step into the marriage bed. I guess one could call it our first take of foreplay.
So Joe moved closer to my dress, which was clearly hiding my legs and the garter that Dani had placed on them, and he carefully lifted my dress, as if to make sure that no one else was looking at my legs. I found it funny and slightly possessive, but that was Joe for you. He then looked over at Kevin. My eyes followed Joe’s and I saw Kevin making movements to Joe, as if to tell Joe that he had to place his head under my dress. The idea made me blush, which then made Joe blush, which then made everyone in the room laugh at our nervousness.

Joe slowly placed his head under my dress, and I soon felt his hand graze along the lower half of my leg. Joe stopped once he reached the garter, and I felt him pulling the garter off. Joe’s hand was moving along my thigh, which made me shiver inside. It made me think, if Joe touching my leg made me leap, then what would tonight bring? I couldn’t answer my own question, because I had never been through this kind of experience before, but I knew that that the tonight would be like nothing else.

Joe finally had the garter removed and everyone was cheering for him. He took the garter and threw it randomly into the crowd of men. Nick caught it, making everyone laugh, which then made Nick blush. Dani then quickly moved us over to our cake, and handed Joe a hand crafted cake knife. Together we cut the cake and fed each other. Joe was very careful, and I just shoved the cake into Joe’s face. I had always wanted to do that, so I was happy. With his cake-covered face, Joe leaned down and gave me a big sloppy kiss, which made me shriek.

The rest of the evening was spent with our family and friends, just mingling. Soon it was time for Joe and I to head to our car, which was covered in condoms, car paint, and streamers. It made me and Joe laugh, even though there was a slight blush on our faces. I knew this was all Dani’s idea, just by the look on her face. Joe helped me into the car and then got into the driver side. He rolled the top down, popping a couple condoms as he did so, and we waved as we drove off.

I was excited to get on to the next part of our lives. I knew that from now on, things would be better, would be different, and I was looking forward to spending the rest of my life as Mrs. Joe Jonas. Where Joe and I went from here, would be all up to us, no more depending on our parents, no more worrying about our feelings for each other.

Today was the end to a wonderful beginning!
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is it! I know some of you might have been hoping for a little of the wedding night, but honestly I am not that good at writing things like that... Actually, I really suck at them. The sequel will hopefully be out soon, but since I do not have much written for it, it might be a while.

Thanks to:

Bomb-Fo-Shizzling! -- I'm glad you find her as cute as I do! She has been such a wonderful baby so far! I love having her around! I'm also glad that you have been enjoying this short story... the sequel should be out soon (I hope!)