Status: Something new. Something different. Idk. Tell me if you like it.

Smiling Is An Everyday Thing.

I Don't Understand

I sat on the couch crying for hours. I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I know I'm waking up on the couch, starving.

I walk into the bathroom, looking in the mirror. My face is tear-stained. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I put a cloth the doctor gave me over my stitches, and I got in the shower. I washed my hair with a strawberry scented shampoo, and my body with a Cucumber-Melon body wash.

I got out of the shower and dried off. I dress in a low v-neck tiger printed shirt, and a pair of white shorts. I take the cloth off of my face and apply some makeup. I only put on eyeliner and mascara. I really don't need any makeup.

I guess I'm pretty, you could say. I have carmel colored hair that comes past my shoulders. I have green eyes. They look unreal. Almost the color of Jade, and I'm tan.

I walked out of the house, and called my friend Sarah.

"Hey Sarah? Can you come get me? I'm hungry, but I don't want to eat alone." I asked her. Me and Sarah are just like sisters. We are so much alike, and have so much in common.

"Yea girl. I'll be there in five minutes." She answered happily.

I was walking around outside to the end of my drive-way. I live in a little trailer surrounded my woods on the back side and a big green field on the front side. My drive-way is longer than most. It's a gravel road.

By the time I got to the end of the road, Sarah was pulling up to the drive-way. She stopped and let me in.

"Is there a reason you called me? I think there is." She looked at me like she knew I was upset.

"Yea, I'll tell you while we're eating...." I let my sentence run off.

"Ok. Let's go eat Chinese." She didn't ask me, she told me.

"Alrighty." I sat quietly in the car all the way to the Chinese place.

When we get in the Chinese place, we get our food, and sat down.

"Okay, so whats up hun?" She asked me.

I sat down and told her everything that happened. The day I fell, how I just magically appeared at the hospital, and the dream.

"Mmmhm. I don't know hun. Do you feel like you've been watched? Yano, maybe you shouldn't live alone anymore." She told me.

Ok. So even though Sarah is my bestfriend, sister, she's 17, and I'm only 15.

"I know, I know. Maybe you could come stay with me for a while." I asked her hopefully.

Yes, okay, so I live alone. No big deal. I mean. My parents just disappeared one day. They left me with some money...

" YAYY, I'm glad yew asked me to. I've been waiting forever!" She said happily, and excited.

"Aw, thank yewww. Let's go get your stuff!" I jumped up out of my seat.

"Haha calm down, let's eat first." She said.

"Oops, sorry," I laughed.

Ten minutes later, we finished our food and was on our way to Sarah's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayyy. I finally got it posted(: I had to re-write it. Lol. Well.
It's your turn Zero.