Status: Something new. Something different. Idk. Tell me if you like it.

Smiling Is An Everyday Thing.

Killer Move

I woke up before Sarah did... I always do. She's not a morning person. NOT at all. I love her, but ... without her sleep... ouch.. let's not go there. It's 4 o'clock. I don't even know WHY I would be up this early, but it seems to me I am. I walk into the kitchen and look out the window. The sky brightened to a light blue and the birds were chirping softly.

It was quiet... too quiet in the house. I didn't want to think. I don't want to have time to think. I need to busy myself. I make muffins for breakfast. Strawberry. After I mix the muffin mix together, distribute it into the pan, and place in the oven I walk around the house. I check the locks on the doors and the windows. I know what you're thinking. "It's only 4, you locked them before you went to bed last night." I know , I know, but weird things have been happening like : doors unlocking themselves, windows mysteriously fixed, the house clean . Sarah thinks I do it, I know Sarah DOESN'T do it and I don't want to scare her so I'm not gonna be the one to tell her that neither of us are doinig it.

My favorite song is playing on the radio. I begin to sing and dance around the house. The birds outside stop chirping , everthing goes quiet. I look out the window again into the woods. I thought it would be the same as last time and I would just watch the birds play in the trees. This time though? I see a guy... maybe in his teens. Sitting in my tree. He's watching me. Should I be scared? Should I call the cops?

The oven beeps.

I move to the oven , keeping my eyes on the window. I think he noticed I was watching him, He stares directly at me. He's still watching me. I open the oven door and remove the pan of muffins and sit them on the oven. I walk out of the kitchen and towards the back door; I could feel him watching me the whole time. I open the back door and cross across my backyard, and stand in the middle of the yard looking up at him.

I did something stupid. Something totally dangerous. Something that may get me killed. Something amazing. I made a killer move.

"Would you like to come eat breakfast with us.?"

I invited him in. Let's hope Sarah doesn't wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay..VERY late. I apologize...
The next one will be longer, I promise(:
I had to get back into the ... Feeling of the story.
Hope you enjoy (:
-Katyy<3