Status: Something new. Something different. Idk. Tell me if you like it.

Smiling Is An Everyday Thing.

She Smiled

She was standing in the middle of the field, that girl once again. I wanted to move to greet her, but I feared that I would scare her if I did. All of the sudden I was lost in my own mind, but my thoughts were interrupted by how she walked more closely to a tree. Soon enough I was without thought, someone stood up from under the tree. How did I not see him? He looked as if he was in his teens like me. He was tall with long, golden hair and his eyes were fixed on her. She invited him in and they both headed back to her house. I ran closer to the door with so many questions in my mind. I advanced to the door of her backyard. They were inside talking, I don’t know what they were saying, but heard voices.
The backyard door was still unlocked and I opened it a little to see what was happening. They were talking to each other in what looks like the dining room. He had an angered expression on his face, it seemed like he was demanding something. It looked like she was in danger, but it was too early to judge the current situation.
“Listen, your father owed mine a lot money… it’s been almost ten years. You should be able to repay us by now.”
She took a deep breath and said, “I don’t have enough money to even keep myself alive, I’m sorry, I can’t pay you back.”
“I’m not looking for money. We already have enough of that. We go to the same school and I’ve been… you can say admiring you from afar.”
He rose and moved closer to her. He grabbed her shoulders and he pulled her closely to him, but she exerted an amazing push. Yes, it was truly amazing. So much so that he fell back, hit the table, and fell on his stupid ass.
“No way idiot.” She smiled as she said that. Oh, what a beautiful smile.
He was flustered, and stood up. He grabbed her by the hands and pulled her away. He proceeded to the kitchen and threw her on the floor. He took a knife on the side of the sink and pulled it close to her throat.
“Now don’t scream, just stay silent, it won’t hurt a bit.” He laughed. Without a single thought I opened the door and proceeded towards him. I moved quickly and I gave him a good jab the instance he turned around. I sneered and smiled. This was perfect, I saved her. I don’t know what’s going to happen next, but maybe because of this… we can finally talk to each other.
He stood rubbing his cheek and exclaimed, “Who the hell are you!?” I was still for a moment thinking of an answer, but before I could speak he had already charged in front of me and with his hand turned into a fist. Within a second it had collided with my head. It felt like my nose was pushed inside my skull and I fell back into the dining room. I checked if she was fine and delighted to have seen her running away. I wish I could do the same. I used all my power to get back up and open the back door of her house yet again. It served as a barrier between me and my opponent. He moved to the side and opened it, and my fear caused me to run to the open field. I had my back on him that whole time. Big mistake…
As I turned around he punched my stomach and caused me to get on my knees. His knee slammed onto my face and I had no power to keep myself balanced anymore. I fell onto the grass and he kicked me once again. I tasted blood in my mouth and it seemed like my face and body were ripping to pieces.
“Well now it doesn’t even matter who the hell you are. You can’t even put up a fight!” He continued laughing. “Yeah, well at least I’m not a desperate son of a bitch like you.” I said in a raspy voice. His feet moved once again, and I grabbed it. I pulled it until he lost balance. He landed on the floor the same time I stood up. There was momentum in this punch, I felt it. It collided with his face and his head hit the grass. His nose started to bleed and I got ready to throw another. He grasped onto my fist so I used my other hand to grab onto his neck. I soon heard sirens come closer. He pushed me back, but I grabbed hold of him. “You’re not getting away.” I told him. “Let go of me!” he roared. I didn’t have enough energy and my grasp was becoming loose. I tried to fight him, but he got me back onto the dirt.
"I won't forget this. Consider this the beginning of your hell." He ran away and my vision blurred. I swallowed the blood in my mouth and got ready for another dream.

“Isn’t the moon beautiful tonight?”