Status: Finished!!

California Girl's

Chapter 16

“Grayson!” Alex shouted from the living room of her house. “Hurry the fuck up!”

Several hours later all the boys were ready to go and Matt had agreed to watch Annabelle seeing as he wasn’t planning on going out tonight anyways.

“I’m coming!” Grayson growled as she carefully walked down her stairs in her sky high heels .

Once Zack caught site of his girlfriend he had to brace himself against the counter so he didn’t fall over. She looked gorgeous and she was taking his breath away. Zack was snapped out of his thoughts when Grayson stopped in front of him.

“You look beautiful,” Zack breathed out as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers.

“Thank you,” Grayson answered as she blushed a light shade of pink.

“Okay!” Jack shouted. “We need to leave before Zack gets her out of those clothes that she took so long to get into!”

Grayson’s jaw dropped as Zack blushed slightly. She should have been used to Jack’s comments by now, but they were still kind of shocking.

~x0x~

Grayson hadn’t been to a club in a long time and she felt extremely out of place. She was pretty sure she was cutting the circulation off to Zack’s hand due to the death grip she had on it.

“Baby, relax.” Zack whispered into her ear as he placed a kiss to the corner of her lips.

“I’m sorry,” Grayson mumbled as she leaned into his side.

“Do you want something to drink?” Zack asked her as they followed the rest of the boys to the bar.

“I’ll have whatever you’re having.” Grayson said as she let her eyes wander around the busy club.

Zack ordered two Bud Lite’s and he smiled when Grayson took a large gulp; he loved girls who were beer drinkers. It may sound strange, but he always hated girls who ordered the fruitiest thing could and managed to get trashed after just one.

He quickly shook the thought from his mind because that reminded him way to much of a certain fake blonde ex-girlfriend of his. It had been several weeks before she had even crossed his mind and even though he was comparing Grayson to Paige in Grayson’s favor he still didn’t like that he was comparing them.

“I want to dance.” Grayson told him as she finished off her first beer.

Zack gave her a smile before he gripped her hand and pulled her towards the throng of sweaty bodies. He wasn’t one for dancing, but for Grayson he would.

Zack spun her around and pulled her close to his front as she quickly picked up the beat to the music and began to swing her hips. Zack tried to keep his thoughts clean, but with her dancing like this up against him it was hard.

He looked up and back towards the bar to see if the other members of All Time Low were still hanging around only to find himself staring into a pair of extremely familiar blue eyes that he hated.

Against his own will his body froze and Grayson noticed immediately and turned to look up at her boyfriend who had his eyes trained in the direction of the bar. She slowly turned her head and as soon as she caught sight of the bleach blonde who was smirking at Zack anger boiled inside her.

“Hell no,” Grayson mumbled angrily as she took a step in Paige’s direction fully intending on punching the girl into next year.

She didn’t get far before she felt a large hand grip her wrist. Knowing it was Zack she turned her glare from Paige to Zack.

“Stop,” Zack told her.

“No!” She exclaimed. “I’m going to give her a piece of my mind.”

“It’s not worth it,” Zack mumbled.

Grayson looked up to Zack’s face to see him still staring at Paige and when she turned to look at the bleach blonde she still had a smirk on her face.

“No,” Grayson started as she turned to face her boyfriend. “Don’t let her get to you!” Grayson was actually starting to panic. He was shutting her out and all it took was him to see Paige.

She placed her hands on either side of his face and turned his face down so he was looking at her. “Ignore her,” She mumbled. “I’m here, its okay.”

Thinking quickly she pushed her lips against his roughly and tried to put as much passion and love she could muster, yet Zack barely responded.

“Baby,” Grayson pleaded.

“Hi Zacky,” A voice cooed from behind them.

Grayson turned around swiftly and glared at the slightly shorter girl who was now standing in front of her. All she wanted to do was punch that sadistic smirk off her face, but at the same time she didn’t want Zack to be mad at her for doing so.

“Leave us alone.” Grayson snarled in the girls face as she stood protectively in front of Zack.

Yeah, sure, the girl wasn’t usually the one who was suppose to protect the boy, but at the moment all Grayson wanted to do was get this girl out of her boyfriends life, forever.

“And you are?” Paige snapped as she rested her hand on her popped out hip.

“His girlfriend and if you don’t walk away now shits going to go down.” Grayson spit out as she took a step closer to the bleached blonde.

She smirked slightly as she saw the girl back down slightly before that stupid smirk returned. “What are you going to do?” Paige taunted.

Grayson had had enough and as soon as Paige finished her sentence Grayson lunged at the girl but was caught mid step and pulled back roughly by her arm causing her to stumble in her heels and fall to the dirty ground.

She looked up to see Zack’s large hand still gripped around her wrist tightly as he looked down at her with angry eyes. Tears started to prick the back of her eyes as Zack seemed to realize what just happened.

“Baby, I’m sor-“ He started but Grayson yanked her wrist from his grasp and clambered to her feet. Her wrist hurt and she had twisted her ankle slightly from the fall.

“Fuck up!” She snapped.

And as she walked away, not only did Zack not go after her, but she heard the horrible, sickening sound of Paige’s laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I lied....becasue there will be more than five chapters:-)
This chapter turned out slightly different than expected so the story will be longer!
BUT...that Jack story is still in the works...I got some ideas...anybody got any more;-)

Thanks for all the coments!
And can I make it past 50 subscribers before the next update:-)

Read!SUBSCRIBE!Comment!Enjoy!