Status: Finished!!

California Girl's

Chapter 15

“Do you see them?” Grayson asked her sister who was currently awkwardly perched on top of her shoulders as they stood in the busy airport.

The All Time Low boys would be returning from Florida where they had played Grad Night and not seeing her boyfriend of two weeks for four long days had really taken its toll on Grayson. She had fallen hard for the boy and had yet to realize if that was a bad or good thing.

She figured only time would tell, even though she didn’t want to think about the fact that they would be leaving for tour in less than a month. Zack wouldn’t only be gone for a couple of days, but a couple of months.

Not saying Grayson didn’t understand and respect his carrier, she just wasn’t sure how she was going to handle his absence for such a long period of time. These past four days were hard enough.

“I see them!” Annabelle shouted causing Grayson to stager slightly due to the five year olds sudden movement.

Sure enough, Grayson could see Jack sprinting towards them with Alex on his back making horse noises. Of course the boys were funny, but as soon as Grayson saw her boyfriend walk out from the terminal a smile broke out on her face as his eyes locked with hers.

Annabelle was bouncing on her sister’s shoulders and giggling widely as Jack dropped Alex onto her but and grabbed the little girl from Grayson’s shoulders and spun her around. Zack looked down at her with a cheeky grin on his face as Grayson looked at him in awe.

She wasn’t sure why but seeing him again was almost like seeing him for the first time. He simply took her breath away.

“Happy belated birthday.” Grayson mumbled as Zack chuckled slightly and set down his duffle bag by his feet.

Before Grayson realized what was happening Zack had scooped her into his arms and pressed his mouth to hers in a fiery, passionate, much needed kiss. Grayson didn’t care if they were making a scene, nor did she care about the wolf whistles and cat calls coming from the boy’s mouths. All she cared about was Zack.

“I missed you,” Grayson mumbled against his lips.

“I missed you too, Gracie.” He cooed as he held her tighter to his built chest.

“Hello!” Alex called. “Earth to Grayson and Zack!”

The couple looked in the direction of Alex’s voice to see all of the All Time Low band and crew staring at them. Grayson turned about as red as a tomato and leaned her forehead against Zack’s chest.

“You guys ready to go?” Matt asked as everybody agreed and started walking towards the sliding glass doors. Grayson was walking close to Zack’s side with her hand tightly grasped in his while Annabelle caught a ride on Rian’s shoulders.

“All Time Low?!” Someone exclaimed as all the boys seemed to turn their heads simultaneously. There were three young girls standing behind them with star stuck looks on their faces. “Can we have your autographs?”

The four band members all smiled and nodded their heads and the girls walked closer to the group. One by one the boys signed the back of the girl’s shirts. Grayson went to pull away from Zack’s grip to allow him to converse with his fans but he squeezed her hand and wouldn’t let go.

Grayson hadn’t had an encounter with Zack and fans yet so she was nervous as she slightly cowered behind Zack. She rolled her eyes at herself as she realized she was hiding from three teenagers.

“Is this your girlfriend?” One of the teenagers asked as the three girls peered around Zack to where Grayson was hiding.

“Yeah,” Zack answered with a smile. “This is Grayson.” He said as he tugged her from behind him.

Grayson looked up from the floor shyly as the three girls studied her carefully. She felt like one of those cute little puppies in the pet stores that everyone always came to see, but never to buy. Instinctively she stepped closer into Zack’s side.

“Hi!” One of them exclaimed.

“You’re really pretty!” Another one of them said.

Grayson let out a silent breath as she smiled at the girls and let out a quiet, yet polite ‘thank you’. Soon after the girls left and they continued on their way out of the airport; Zack and Grayson lagging behind slightly.

“You looked like you were going to pass out.” Zack said quietly as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

“I just got nervous.” She mumbled as she wrapped her arms around his waist as they continued to walk towards her car.

“Why?”

“I wanted them to like me, accept me.” Grayson mumbled. “I know your guys fans are your world and I don’t want to make an ass out of myself in front of them.”

Zack chuckled as he ducked down and placed a kiss to her forehead.

“They liked you.” Zack assured her.

“But not all of them will.” She mumbled into his shirt.

“True,” Zack agreed with her. “But keep in mind that all that matters is that I like you.” He paused. “A lot.”

Grayson laughed quietly. “I like you a lot too.”

~x0x~

“It’s going to suck when you go on tour.” Grayson mumbled as she lay curled up next to Zack’s side.

“I don’t leave for another month, babe.” Zack chuckled as he ran his hand up and down her back.

“It’s still going to suck,” Grayson whined. “I could barely handle being away from you for a couple days.”

Zack sighed as he laced their fingers together on his chest. He may not have been showing it but it sucked being away from Grayson and he knew tour was going to be hard.

“It’s going to suck.” Zack finally agreed. “But it will be okay.”

“I know,” Grayson mumbled as she kissed Zack’s bare shoulder.

She sat up suddenly and smiled down at him. Zack sent her a curious look as her smile turned into a slight smirk.

“You’re freaking me out.” Zack chuckled as he jokingly pushed her face to the side.

“Do you want your birthday present?” Grayson questioned, seeing as how he was in Florida for his birthday.

“Yes!” Zack exclaimed as he sat up as Grayson climbed off the bed and walked towards her balcony doors. She grabbed his present and carried it back into her room and Zack’s eyes instantly lit up.

“Holy shit!” He exclaimed as he ran over and grabbed the surfboard from Grayson’s hands and examined it. “How did you know I wanted this?!”

“Jack may have hinted to it.” Grayson laughed as he leaned the board against the wall and attacked Grayson in a kiss.

Grayson laughed through the kiss as he tackled her to the bed. She could barely keep up with his eagerness and she was still laughing.

“You’re ruining the moment,” Zack mumbled as he kissed down her jaw and to her neck.

“Sorry,” She sighed out as Zack kissed just under her chin.

“We’re going clubbing tonight!” Jack shouted as he ran into Grayson’s bedroom; the door slamming back against the wall.

Grayson and Zack looked up as Jack gave them an innocent look. “Did I interrupt something?” He asked.

Grayson rolled her eyes as she sat up and Zack climbed off of her hips.

“Fuck you, Jack.” Zack said as he lay back on the bed.

“We’re going clubbing tonight!” Alex suddenly entered the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIllerish...

Theres actually only like 5ish more chapters left of this. And I'm thinking a Jack story next? I miss writing about him:-( What do you guys think???

Thank you to those who commented, you know I love you:-)
More please?

Read!COMMENT!Subscribe!Enjoy!