End of Everything

Stay With Me, Lay With Me Now

Jamia's POV:

I didn't love Frank anymore... but I felt so guilty about what had just happened. I mean, it wasn't my fault, but I had the most... horrible feeling in my stomach. My Frankie was standing there, looking horrified. No... he wasn't my Frankie anymore.
I turned to Bert after we watched the My Chem boys step out of the coffee shop.

"Bert. Let's go back to your house." A small smile played on my lips.

"Alright." Bert smiled and pulled my off of my chair. We walked to the door with our hands entwinded.

Ace's POV:

I felt my hand slip off of the bed and out of the covers, exposing it to the cold. I pulled it back in, and turned to Bob.
"Baby, what time is it?" I asked, "Wait... DAMN, it's four. Get uup." I attempted to push Bob and wake him, but he grunted and turned to me, pulling my body into his arms and tightly hold on to me.

"Mm, I don't wanna get up! Stay in bed with meee," Bob said, protesting. He hugged me tighter and kissed me on my forehead.
I giggled and smiled into his blue eyes. "I love you."
"I love you too." Bob closed his eyes and smiled, cuddling with me.

We drifted off to sleep.
This was how it should be. Bob and I laying in bed together in each other's arms. I couldn't explain how wonderful this felt, how much I loved this man.
It felt so right too. Our clothes were scattered on the floor, and two people sleeping. At four in the afternoon.

Gerard's POV:

At first, it hurt. This was the most pissed Frank had been in... as long as I had known him.

"I..." I started.

"Huh? Yeah, I thought so. You know what? Every fucking person says, that it'll be okay. Can they see into the future? They don't know. And here I am, my fiencé cheated on me, and my best friend almost died."

I stared into Frank's hazel eyes. He had given me a verbal slap across the face.

"Fra... M," I stammered.

I grabbed his shoulders.
"I love you, baby. I wouldn't... couldn't do anything to hurt you, ever. I love you too much to see you get hurt. I'll be with you until we die. We'll die together. As long as I'm here, and as long as I love you, and you love me, you'll be safe and happy. If I did anything to hurt you, I couldn't forgive myself. I know, because I know how much I love you. I know what I'd do if you died. If you died, I'd be dead. I'd do anything-----if you left------to get you back. I'd do anything you wanted. I love you."

~TIME ELAPSE~

"Frankles." Frank had fallen asleep in my arms after I had assured him that as long as I was here, he would be safe and perfect. His body was incredibly hot, and he was crying in his sleep. I hated to see him like this. It wasn't right.
"FRANKIE." I shoved him gently. He woke up.

"Gee, GEE." he held onto me and put his head on my chest. "Gerard. I had the worst dream."

"It's Jamia?"

"No, no. You..." he burst into tears, "You cheated on me and I was mad... and you were sad and committed suicide. Gee, y-you didn... didn't make it."

I held onto him. He sobbed into my chest.

Frank's POV:

I was in a dark room. The light switch could be seen clearly, so I turned it on.

Then, two figures shown in the light. Gerard and Jamia were kissing each other in his bed. He rubbed her back as he made love. She moaned and sighed.
I ran out as quickly as I could, running into things on the way.

"FRANK! I'M SORRY! PLEASE, PLEASE COME BACK!" Gerard ran after me and called.
I turned and shouted horrible things at him. Like, how could he break my heart like that? He said he loved me!

I ran into another room. It was a clearly set-out scene.
Gerard was laying on the floor, motionless with a bottle of pills in one hand and vodka in another.

"Gee..."

The next scene was a doctor. He made his way to me and told me,
"Honey, Gerard didn't make it."


"FRANKIE." Something shoved me. I woke up and saw Gee looking into my eyes.

"Gee, GEE." I held onto him and put my head on his chest. "Gerard. I had the worst dream."

"It's Jamia?" he said with a horrified look on his face. I didn't want him to know the details.

"No, no. You..." I burst into tears, "You cheated on me and I was mad... and you were sad and committed suicide. Gee, y-you didn... didn't make it."

I sobbed hard. Gerard held tightly on to me.
"Babe, I would never do anything to hurt you. If I did, it would hurt me worse, trust me."