End of Everything

Freak Of Nature

Gerard's POV:

I woke up in a blinding ray of sunlight.
Ugh... the sun sucks. And... nooo! It's morning.
I tried to remember what had happened last night... then I saw Frank beside me.
I barely jumped. Why the hell was Frank in my bed?
Oh, I thought as my eyes fell apon the empty beer bottles.

Wait, I LOVED Frank. After all the years of our friendship... and us rocking out to the Misfits... I loved this man.
I knew that I was a bi. But my best friend?
His hazel eyes and unique personality... when I say "unique", I mean "veeery hyper".
But I loved this guy.

"Ugh... Gee? Where am I-" Frank stirred. He sat up and looked around... noticing that he was laying on top of me, and in my room.

"Yeah, Frank?" I scratched my head, "Um... I don't know if you remember what happened last night... but we were watching Labyrinth... and we started making out. Don't worry, you didn't mean to... you were just REALLY drunk... me too."
Frank laid his head back down on my chest.
"Wow... let's just forget this ever happened... okay?" I nodded. I didn't want to forget it, though.
"Okay."
"Fuck, my head hurts..."
"Mine too. Let's go see everyone. They're probably in Mikey and Alicia's room."
"Okay." Frank got up.
I leant him one of my shirts and we walked out.

"GUYS! Where have you been? PLEASE tell me that you guys didn't fuck last night..." Mikey was always the one like this. Thank God, Frank spoke up.

"We kinda had a "sleepover" and watched Labyrinth." That was an awesome excuse... well that was better than I could do.
"Yeah, and then we painted eachother's nails and did our hair!" I said.
"Of course! I mean, why can't guys do what girls do? We're just as smart and cool.
Plus, now Gee made me look all beautiful!" Frank added.

"Aw, you do look beautiful Frankles!" Mikey exclaimed, pulling us both into a hug.

Everyone stared at us.
Well, considering the conversation we just had, it was normal.

"Okay then!" said Jamia.
We walked down to Starbucks.

It was okay though, because there was only one fan there.
She was cool, and seemed to take an intrest in Bob. Bob seemed to take an intrest in her...

"Hey Gerard? Ace(fan and Bob's gf apperently) and I are going to the club."
"Fine, have fun." Bob and Ace ran out, holding hands. I knew that Bob would love a girl like her... I smell a relationship!

Jamia went out. HUGE suprise.
Ray was going to pick his girlfriend up from the airport.
Mikey and Alicia went to the movies.
And Frank went shopping for... something.

So I guess I'll go home.

Frank's POV:

I decided to go to the mall for something special.

You can guess what it is, considering I love Jamia and she went off somewhere.

I had been thinking it over. Jamia and I were perfect. And we were totally in love.

So I went to the jeweler's...

"Excuse me sir, but where can I find engagement rings?"

I found the perfect one.
It had a diamond in the middle and sapphires around the edge.

I hoped Jamia would love it.

But I still had second thoughts as I walked out of the door with the ring in my pocket.

I don't know... Gerard just kept popping into my head.
I didn't LOVE him, did I?