The Musso's and Me

The Cyrus house

“Dad says you can live at ours for awhile” I said as he smiled at me “You don’t have to” I added and he put his arm round my waist “Of course I want to stay with you, remember when we were younger we always said that when we grew up we’d live together?” I nodded.

Mason had warned me about the attention Miley attracted because of her job; it was like Mitchel but worse.

“I like Trace” I said and he smiled “I feel bad, Mitch and Marc haven’t seen their girlfriends much since I moved here, maybe they should come round one day and we can go out for lunch together?” I asked as he laughed “A triple date. Come on this is there house.”

“Hey, Trace is in his room Mason” smiled Miley as she opened the door and Mason walked off. “Sorry about my brother, you can go upstairs with them if you want” I looked at her confused.

“He worries I don’t have enough friends so he forces people to talk to me he calls it looking out for me. I call it annoying big brother,” she explained as I laughed “He didn’t force me, I agreed.”

We sat and watched TV for a while then the guys came to watch a film with us. Miley was nice and it felt good to have a friend who was a girl for a change, after the film Mason & Trace went upstairs.

“So did you 2 date before this or since?” she asked and I looked at her “Who?” “You and Mason” she replied, “We’re not dating, we never have” I said smiling.

She shook her head “ Sorry, I just” I laughed, “It’s okay we’re really close. My mom always wanted us to” I reassured and she smiled.

“Come on we best get home especially if we’re at yours tonight. See you soon Miles” said Mason as he walked downstairs and I stood up “Thanks and I’ll see you sometime” she hugged me “I’ll text you tomorrow, bye!”

“She’s nice” I said “You’ll never guess who her boyfriend is” “Who?” “Nick Jonas” Mason replied “Who?” I asked confused as he laughed.

“I think you’re the only girl in America who would say that. The Jonas Brothers?” I shook my head meaning I had no clue who he was talking about and he smiled.

We got to my house and dad was already asleep. We walked in my room and Mason started to laugh “I see your father is completely cool with us sharing a bed that’s why he has moved a mattress into here for me” he said and I started to laugh.

“He has a point, I’m a lot older than you” “Mason you’re 2 years older” I replied “He’s just looking out for you, we can’t share a bed forever” he reasoned and I nodded as got into bed.

10 minutes later and I could hear Mason was asleep; I crept out of bed and sat on the floor next to him. He rolled over and there was enough room for me next to him so I slowly crept in beside him and I heard him laugh.

“I think your dad’s been pretty clear on this situation” he whispered “You didn’t care at yours” “That was my parents, your dad doesn’t want it” he replied.

“But I can’t sleep, I feel alone and I don’t like it” I admitted as he sat up “I’m here” I stood up to walk back to my bed and felt Mason pick me up.

He laid me down on my bed “One more night won’t hurt” he smiled as he got in next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not really sure where this is going but hey ho.

I've got a new story if you fancy checking it out ...Sick Little Games .. Thanks :)