The Musso's and Me

At the Musso's

We waited for them to come home from going out for dinner. “How long have they been together?” I asked, “Lisa & Mitch met at a party, they’ve been together 6 months I think. Marc met Emma at an audition & they’ve been together about 8 months. Emma’s nice; I’m not sure about Lisa though. Emma’s cool but something bothers me about Lisa. I think she’s too touchy with Mitch and he’s too young for that sort of thing” I laughed at him.

They all walked in “Hey where did you go earlier? We came back outside and you’d gone” “We were under the trees” replied Mason. They sat down “Miles said you 2 are friends now” I nodded.

“How come she can be friends with her but I can’t be?” “Lisa I never said you couldn’t be, we’ve talked about this” she crossed her arms sulking & Mitch rolled his eyes.

“Mason can I sleep in your room tonight?” asked Marc “Sure thing, I take it Emma’s staying in yours?” and he nodded.

“So Jess you met Mitch at the park?” asked Emma “Yeah I was 3 so 14 years this summer I’ve known him & Mase” “And you’ve never fallen out?” asked Lisa “Not really but her and Mason do” he cut in “Really?” they both asked.

I laughed “Not that much Mitchel” “We have our moments” laughed Mason “But I love her really.” “You 2 don’t seem like you argue a lot” Emma said “Well they don’t regularly but when they do they have a big fight, the last time they fell out they didn’t talk to each other for a month and Jess refused to go anywhere near him and she nearly punched him” Marc said laughing.

“I remember that, I’ve never seen Mason so scared. That was over Charlie wasn’t it?” and we both nodded “Charlie?” asked Lisa “My ex girlfriend, her and Jess didn’t get on and Charlie made me choose between them” “Yeah and he actually had to think about it” I said hitting his arm.

“What a mistake to make” laughed Marc “Yeah I’m your best friend you don’t think about it you say go away you crazy girl” I said and he started to laugh “You called her something different to that” he smiled.

“Come to think of it you 2 fight a lot when one of you is dating someone” realized Marc “Jealousy” stated Lisa and we both went quiet.

“So yeah she’s known me my whole life, lets watch a film” said Marc pulling Titanic off the DVD rack. The Musso boys started to laugh “What?” said Emma “I always end up with Jess crying on my shoulder when we watch this film” laughed Mason “It’s sad!” I said.

“I wouldn’t laugh too much Mitchel I remember you cried the first time you watched it!” I replied “Aww baby” said Lisa kissing him.

“See, I told you” Mason whispered in my ear. The film started and Marc sat down putting his arm round Emma, I felt Mason tense as Lisa sat across Mitch’s lap “I’ll talk to him about it” I whispered to him and he relaxed.