The Musso's and Me

Watching a movie

Sure enough by the end of the film I was crying and Mason laughed quietly and hugged me “You know it’s going to happen so why is it sad?” he whispered and I shrugged “Just is.”

I heard Marc laugh and Mason glared at him and he stopped “You’re such a baby” Mason whispered “No I’m not you cried the first time you watched it” I whispered back at him “Shut up don’t tell everyone that’s one of our secrets” he said and I laughed at him as he put his arm round my shoulder.

“Seriously look at them 2, could she be anymore all over him” he sad under his breath “Mase you’re hardly Mr. Innocent” he looked at me shocked.

“He’s only 16” “Yeah and you were how old? He’s not a stupid kid anymore, he never was. He knows his mind” I argued back “Yeah maybe he does but when you’re in love you don’t always think straight” he replied.

“I said I’d talk to him” “What if it’s too late” “Why are you suddenly the caring older brother?” I regretted saying it already “I’ve always looked after those 2 and you and you know it so don’t give me that. Who was the first person there when you really needed someone? Me that’s who” he snapped at me “I know” I said.

“Sometimes I wonder what goes on in your head, I’ve always been there for them 2 even if we argue sometimes. As for you, you can be a right bitch to me and I still love you. Sometimes I wonder whether I really am your best friend” he said as I looked up at him.

“How can you say that, I do everything with you. You live with me, there’s a reason I wanted you when I was at that hospital. You’ve been my best friend since I was 6 and if you don’t see that then you’re an idiot” I snapped as I pushed his arm off me.

“I didn’t mean it, them 2 just bother me” he admitted “There’s more to it than that” “Alright, when Lisa said we argue because we get jealous” “She didn’t mean it” I replied.

“She did and you know it, maybe it’s true” “No, you’re just thinking too much”I reassured and he nodded “Sorry” “Yeah me too, you know I love you too” I said and he smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Maybe we shouldn’t do that anymore” he half laughed.