The Musso's and Me

Same night

“I knew you’d cry!” laughed Mitchel as he took the DVD out “Hey Mitchy can you help me get something from my room please?” I asked and he nodded.

“Mitch can I talk to you about something?” he nodded “I know what you’re going to say, I can see it on Mason’s face. No we haven’t and I don’t plan on doing anytime soon” he said and I smiled.

“Maybe tell your brother that, he’s worried about you” I said “I know he is, what’s up with him anyway he’s seems a bit edgy. You not telling my something?” Mitchel asked.

I wanted more than anything to tell him about that kiss but I couldn’t tell Mitch he’d hate me for it, he said once he was glad Mason was my best friend but he couldn’t cope if it went any further.

“No he’s fine, I think he’s just tired” I lied and he nodded as we walked back downstairs “Your staying in my room tonight right?” I asked and he nodded “I promise you nothing will happen” he said and I believed him.

“Come on we’re going to bed, thanks for letting me have your room” smiled Marc and we said night to him and Emma. I sat down with Mason and told him what Mitch had said.

“I’m pretty tired too” I said “Yeah I’m excited for our sleepover Mitch” smiled Lisa “Your sleeping in J’s room right Mitch?” asked Mason and he nodded.

“What? So I’m sleeping in your room and your sleeping in her room with her? How is that fair” Lisa snapped “No she’s going home to her dad’s, so I’m alone in her room” he replied.

“And Mason’s sleeping here?” she questioned “No he’s sleeping at J’s with her” ”What? We can’t sleep together but they can?” she shouted.

“Lisa shut up our parents are actually asleep. You’re sleeping in Mitchel’s room on your own. Mitchel is sleeping in J’s room alone and Marc and Emma are in separate rooms too. We get to sleep together because we’re best friends and our parents agreed to it plus the situation is different to yours. If we weren’t sleeping together you wouldn’t be here at all so shut up before I take you home!” Mason snapped and she looked at him shocked.

“And I’m setting the alarm when I go so if you go out the room in the night it’ll go off and the whole house will be awake and know what you’re doing” He stated and I tried not to laugh as she sulked off upstairs behind Mitchel.

“You’re such a liar! The alarm won’t go off” I whispered, “Yeah but she doesn’t know that” he laughed as we left and walked over to mine.

“I don’t think us sharing a bed is a good idea tonight” he said and I nodded as he moved the mattress right up next to my bed.

I went in my bathroom and got changed and came back and got into bed. “I’m sorry about earlier, for getting angry at you and for you know” he whispered “I know, I’m sorry too and it’s okay” I replied as rolled over and tried to sleep.