The Musso's and Me

Miley's party

It’s been 2 weeks since we kissed but we’re fine. It was awkward to begin with but it’s not now. I live with dad & Mase lives with his parents again but I sometimes stay over.

“Jess the boys are here” “Okay dad” I shouted walking downstairs. “You boys look after her and text me when you get back to the Musso’s even if it is past midnight” I rolled my eyes “Bye dad” I laughed shutting the door and walking to the car “You look pretty tonight” “Thanks Mitchy, you look nice…all of you do.”

We got in the car and Mason grabbed my hand, someone else was driving us there and I still didn’t like being in a car unless it was a Musso or my dad driving.

“Miles is really excited your coming tonight, her parents are still away I think” said Mitch “Yeah they don’t get back till Monday” I said “They’ve left Trace in charge. Big mistake” laughed Mason.

“There’s not that many people going though, I think there’s just the Hannah cast, dancers from her tour and some other Disney people” he said as we pulled into the driveway at her house and got out.

“Hey guys, I’m glad you came. Jess it’s been ages since I saw you” smiled Miley as she opened the door “It was last week” I laughed as she hugged me “Mason can you do me a favor?” he nodded.

“Make sure Trace doesn’t drink” he laughed “I’ll try” “Thanks. Jess come with me there’s someone I want you to meet” she said grabbing my arm as we walked through a crowd of people.

"This is my boyfriend Nick Jonas and this is Jessica Davis Garcia my friend” she said proudly “Hi” I smiled and someone knocked on the door and Miley went to answer it.

“You’re the Musso’s friend aren’t you?” he asked and I nodded “You like America?” “I liked Texas, California’s alright” I admitted as he laughed, “I know what you mean, I’m from New Jersey. So what do you do?” “I’m finishing school then who knows, you’re in a band right?” “Yeah with 2 of my brothers you’ll have to come to a concert with Miles one day” he said and i nodded.

“J dog what you doing?” I jumped as someone grabbed me in a hug from behind and saw Miley laugh as she walked back over “J dog what are a rapper?” she asked, I looked down to see Trace’s arms round me.

“I tried Miles but he wouldn’t listen, come on Trace” I heard Mason say and pull Trace back but he wouldn’t let go. I tried to wriggle out his grip “Trace, Trace don’t ignore me let go” he said again.

“Trace let go of her!” he shouted at him and grabbed his arm and pulled it from me. “Trace go and get some water to sober up,” suggested Miley and Mason walked off with him.

“He’s too cute” Miley said “Who?” I asked confused “Mason, he’s so protective over you it’s cute” she said and I laughed and walked off to find them.