The Musso's and Me

Miley's Party 2

“Trace drink this,” he said handing him a glass of water “I’m taking him to his room, if he goes to sleep he’ll be okay later” Mason explained and I nodded as he walked off. I went to walk back to Miley when someone walked into me.

“Sorry” he smiled “It’s okay” he stuck his hand out towards me “I’m Joe Jonas” “Oh Hi I’m Jessica…" “Davis Garcia?” he asked and I nodded.

“You were talking to my brother a couple of minutes ago. What’s with the 2 last names?” he looked at me confused “Davis is my dads surname and Garcia is my mom’s first surname. It’s a Spanish thing, that’s my full name most people call me Davis” I explained as he nodded.

“You live with the Musso’s right?” I shook my head “Not anymore, I live next door though.”

“Are you staying over night here?” he asked “No I’m going back with the guys. You?” he shook his head “No. You’re the same age as Mitchel right?” I nodded “Yeah I’m a couple of months older. Are you the oldest?” I asked “Nope, Kev’s older than me but the other 2 are younger. Miley said your still in school” he said.

I nodded “Yeah I got a bit behind with what happened so I’m catching up but by the end of summer I’ll be finished. I guess I should start looking at colleges” “What do you want to do?” he asked “I don’t really know” “Well what are you good at?” “Spanish” I laughed.

“Well I figured seen as your half Spanish” he laughed “I don’t really want to do that though, I only really speak it when Marc wants help with his homework and sometimes with Mason” I said laughing.

“Don’t let Nick or Frankie hear you say that or they’ll ask you to do theirs too. Mason speaks Spanish?” he asked and I nodded.

“I hear you’d never heard of us before” he said smiling as I laughed, “Sorry, but nope I know who you are now and what you do but I’ve never heard any of your music. I feel bad” “Don’t, it’s kind of nice” he reassured.

“Nice?” I asked shocked “Yeah, no preconceptions. Do you know many people here?” I shook my head “Miley, Emily, the Musso’s and Trace. How about you?” he laughed'

“Yeah I know nearly everyone here but that’s through work and Nick dating Miley. You know me now and Trace looked a bit ill,” I laughed, “If by ill you mean wasted then yes he is” I replied smiling.

“Joe we’re going in a minute” said a older guy walking over “Kev this is Jess that Miley talks about. Jess this is my oldest brother Kevin” Joe explained and he shook my hand “Nice to meet you, sorry Joe we promised mom we’d be home before 12 so we’re going now. I’ll meet you at the door, bye” he smiled and walked off.

“ Well I guess I’m going, it was nice to meet you and sorry about walking into you” he said smiling “It’s okay, I guess I’ll see you sometime” I smiled.

“Yeah we’re back here for awhile, maybe we can hang out sometime?” I nodded and gave him my number and he left.