The Musso's and Me

Jealousy?

“What was that all about?” I turned round to see Mason “Nothing, we were just talking” I replied “Talking now involves handing out your number to strangers does it?” “He’s not a stranger Mase and you know it” I snapped back.

“Oh so all of a sudden the Jonas brothers are hot” he asked and I shook my head “He was nice” “Yeah well watch yourself” “What’s that meant to mean?” I asked.

“Lets just say Joe’s the girl one” he replied “The girl one?” “Yeah the one who’s good with the girls, I’ve heard rumors” I laughed “And I’ve heard the rumors about you Musso” I said as he shot me a look “They’re just rumors” he defended “Maybe these are” I shot back.

He shook his head at me and we went to find the others so we could go home.

“Mitch you’ll never guess who she was giving her number to? Joe Jonas” Mason started again “Mason will you drop it” I shouted back “He’s really funny,” laughed Marc.

"Yeah, he’s from a really good family. You know a girl’s safe when she’s with one of them boys” said Mitch and I tried not to laugh “You should hang out with him, it’d be nice for you to have more friends” he added as I rang my dad to say we were home.

We got in and went straight to bed.