The Musso's and Me

Walking home

“You want anything from the shop?” Mason asked and I shook my head and waited outside while he went in.

“Jess!” I turned round “Hi, do I know you?” I asked confused and she shook her head “I’m a huge fan of Mitchel Musso’s. Your like his best friend” she smiled as Mason walked out.

“Mason Musso!” she screamed “She’s a fan of Mitch’s,” I said and he waved. “Please tell your brother I love him and ask him to follow me on twitter please?” she asked and I laughed.

“What’s your name and I’ll tell him” he replied and she wrote it down and we walked off.

“Mason Musso!” I heard a girl shout and he rolled his eyes. “Shit!” he said as he turned round and I looked back confused. “Charlie, what are you doing here?” he said.

Charlie! Charlie was here, that girl is pure evil. I swear nothing good comes from knowing her and being near her has to be a recognized health hazard.

“How have you been? It’s been years since I last saw you?” she smiled “I’ve been good thanks yourself?” he replied “Yeah great, you live here now for Mitchel I heard. I’m here for college, you look good Mason” she said smiling, touching his shoulder and I cringed “Your looking good too.”

“Davis is that you?” she asked and I clenched my teeth and looked up “It’s a bit late for summer vacation isn’t it?” she laughed “I live here now” I said forcing a smile to my face.

“Yeah, next door to us, there was a family problem” Mason cut in “Oh shame” she smiled “Anyway I best get back, what’s your number and we can go out so time like old times” she giggled and he gave her his number and she left.

“Charlie’s back, that’s cool” he said “Really Mason? That’s cool. I was thinking more…Horrific!” I snapped.

“What’s your problem?” “My problem! Sure it’s me with the problem” I said and walked away from him.