The Musso's and Me

Dance

We walked in the house “Mason are you okay?” his mom asked and he nodded “You don’t look it son,” added his dad.

“I’m fine!” he shouted, “Leave me alone. All of you” he stormed off.

I followed him to the bottom of the stairs “I meant you too” he snapped “So what we’re not friends anymore?” I asked.

“Friends don’t lie to friends. So no we’re not friends” he shouted as he walked off. “Whatever! Fall out with me, it only makes it easier to leave!” I shouted after him.

I walked back into the lounge “Jess” “Mitch don’t bother” I cut in.

“Jessica, sit down. We need to talk,” ordered their mom. “No! I have nothing to say. I’m leaving & he just made it a whole lot easier!” I shouted slamming the door.

* 2 days later *

I walked into the dance studio “How did your auditions go?” asked Miley & Greg (the dance teacher) “Okay I guess. I’ve got one more tomorrow & then that’s me done” I put my stuff down and started to warm up.

“Where’s that for?” Greg asked “CalArts. Is that place any good?” I asked unaware.

“You’ve got an audition there? That’s really good, it’s near were you guys live. I wanted to go there but I couldn’t get an audition” Greg admitted “Way to calm my nerves Greg!” I said and we started.

I pulled up outside Miley’s to drop her off after dance. “Are you still going to the wedding?” she asked.

“Yeah Saturday, I’m sure that won’t be awkward. Marc & Mitch are the only ones talking to me!” I replied sarcastically as it started to rain “Right I best go. Ring me after your audition. Good luck!” she said.

I smiled & she got out the car as Mason walked out their house.

“Hi Mason” “Hey Miles” he replied, “It’s raining, why don’t you get a lift home with J?” she asked.

“No I’d rather catch a cold” he spat back and I shook my head as I pulled off.