The Musso's and Me

Upstairs

I walked in and saw Mason sat on my bed “Hi” I said and he shook his head standing up, “Why are you in here if you don’t want to see me?” I asked as he walked towards me.

“Mason don’t ignore me, talk to me shout at me. Do something” I begged but he stayed quiet and I leant against the door closing it.

He went to open the door but I stood in the way, he looked at me “I’m not moving until you talk to me” I stated.

“Move” he said and I shook my head.

“I don’t have anything to say to you” he said as he looked down at me and I looked away “Don’t you dare cry” he said and I leant forward and hugged him, he put his hand on my shoulder & pushed me away.

He stepped back “Stop crying you’re making me feel like I’m to blame” I said.

“If you would talk to me I wouldn’t be crying” I replied.

“If you hadn’t lied to me I would be talking to you” he snapped.

“Okay you win” I replied looking at him.

“This isn’t about winning, I’m not trying to prove a point. I’m being serious” he shouted and I started to cry again.

“Stop it. Come here” he said hugging me.

“Do you hate me?” I asked and he laughed.

“No I don’t hate you” he replied.

“Why were you in here?” I asked and he shrugged.

“No reason” he lied.

“Yes there is” I said staring at him.

“Alright, I missed you. Come on let’s go back downstairs” he replied and I shook my head.

“I don’t want to,” I said as I walked over to the bed and sat down.