The Musso's and Me

Mitchel's work and friends

* Jess’s Pov *

“I thought you might like to go to work with Mitch today” suggested their mom “Sure” I’d been in America 2 months now and I was still living at the Musso’s, I didn’t go out much because I was home schooled and I stayed in with the boys every night. “Mason’s taking you” “Okay, bye” I smiled as I walked out.

“There’s a lot of filming going on today so he’ll be busy but we can sit and watch him” I laughed “So really it’s just a day with you looking at Mitch?” he nodded “I guess, but you can make some new friends” he said “You trying get rid of me?” I asked and he laughed “You think, no I’m joking” he said as we walked in the building.

“Excuse me…oh hello Mason” smiled a lady at the door “Hi Sally, I’ve come to see Mitch. This is Jess our best friend she’s living with us now so I thought I’d bring her down and show her where Mitch works.”

“Hi” I smiled “Hello, it’s nice to meet you. They’re in studio 5 today. Here you’ll need these” she smiled handing us 2 cards and Mason put them in his pocket and walked off.

We reached the right place and walked in just as someone shouted “Break!” “Just in time, come with me” he smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me with him.

“J! Sorry I wasn’t at breakfast this morning I had an early start. I want you to meet some people,” said Mitchel and I followed him. “Guys this is Jess” he said to 2 girls “Oh finally we get to meet her” laughed one girl “This is Emily and Miley.”

I sat with them talking for a while. “Where’s Mason?” I asked, “He’ll be with my brother” smiled Miley “He’ll be next door, he’ll come get you when my breaks over. You fancy a coffee?” I nodded “See you 2 when we get back to work.”

“Bye, nice to meet you” “You too” I smiled.

Mitchel handed me my coffee, “So, you been feeling better?” “Yeah, it’s been good living with you but I guess it’s time I went back to dad” I said he nodded “Mason could move with you for a while” I looked at him.

“Oh come on your like my sister I know what you’ve been doing” “What?” “You’ve been sleeping in Mason’s bed” I opened my mouth to say something “Don’t deny it Jessica. There’s nothing wrong with it, you feel safe when he’s there. I’m just upset it’s not me.”

I smiled at him “Mitchel” he laughed, “I’m joking, he loves looking after you. Makes him feel useful, come on I best get back otherwise I’ll be in trouble.”

We walked back in to see Mason on his phone “Ever heard of answering a phone” he said worried “What’s up?” “I couldn’t find you” “Mason don’t worry, right I’ll see you for lunch later” replied Mitch walking off.

“Sorry, you want to meet Trace?” Mason asked and I nodded “You talk about him a lot” I smiled “Yeah he’s my best friend, me write music together” I looked at him worried “Don’t worry, I love you more” he reassured me and I smiled.