When in Love, Forced to Part

Aiden Webbs

My old clock began to feebly ring. I turned over to see the time. My body began to convulse with pain. The clock read 7:00 by the time I got me eyes to stop tearing. It was Wednesday, and time for school. I tried to get up but collapsed.

"Forget it. I am staying... home," I said lying back down to sleep. Slowly the pain decreased, now only a nuisance. An hour passed and I could feel sleep overcoming me; I gratefully let it take over. Then I heard my front door slam shut, and feet running. Dad was not supposed to be home until 4:30. What is going on? I sighed, hopeless, and stared at my door. To my complete surprise, it was not my father, but my best friend Chrissy. She dropped her backpack on the floor and smiled.

"I brought breakfast, sweetie. Only for those who skipped school." She climbed onto my bed and kissed me softly. She brought out a Taco Bell bag from behind her back.

"Tacos for breakfast?" I asked slowly sitting up.

"Uh yeah. Shush now. Just eat it while it’s hot." She took out three tacos and tossed it at me. I laughed and unwrapped one. Having not eaten in two days, I chewed it down quickly.

"So why didn't you answer my texts?" She asked slowly, swallowing a bite of taco. I stayed silent, gazing over to where my phone was. "Again?"

"Yeah, Chrissy." She got up and picked up my phone, flipping it open, all the while frowning.

"First text: 'Hey love, there is a guy here that wants to meet you. Were @ the club!'"

"Second text: ' I hope your... okay. I made plans for you to meet him in two weeks. Love you!'" She was about to shut my phone after reading both of her texts when she saw my four missed calls. She eyed me, and I shrugged.

"First missed call."

"Boy you better get your ass home now or I'll make it twice as hard tonight." My dad's voice ended, his voice saturated with hate. Chrissy looked depressed, clearly awkward from this message.

"Second missed call."

"That's it boy your getting it so bad. You are a piece of ugly shit. I hope you like my dick in your body later." My father’s tone was venomous. I closed my eyes tightly, sighing. I could remember last night too clearly. Chrissy wiped away a tear quickly, thinking I did not see it.

"Third message."

"Hey Aiden. So like we should so like hang out. God why are you so cute? Oops. Well ha ha. See you soon, hopefully." Cindy's high-pitched voice finally ended. Chrissy recovered and laughed, patting my leg.

"Man does she love you, Aiden. I'm telling you, you need to get off the market, but I doubt that will even stop her," Chrissy said whistling and then eating more. I chuckled and chomped off another bite.

"Last message."

"Aiden Webbs? We here at Warped Tour would like it if you came and auditioned in two weeks for an upcoming band or a solo position. You were referenced to me by a friend the other night," Chrissy began to look away, shoving food in her mouth, "so please call and verify if your interested. Thank you!"

I sat in silence, just staring at her. "You didn’t." The last of her Cheesy Gordida Crunch slid down her throat. She gave a corny smile.

"Naw... well... only a little." I just tackled her, hugging her until death should take her.

"Chrissy you are the fucking best! You do not know how great a day you just made. Gah, I love you!”

"It's nothing. Come on get off me. I love you too. But you need to prepare," she said, smiling.

"Why are you so wonderful to me?" I asked, sincerely curious as I got off her. She gave me the weirdest look. Honestly, she was confused.

"Because... your always there for me, you always care, you are just like me, and you deserve someone to treat you that way." Chrissy rarely said anything that was not perverted or deep. My eyes began to water from her sweet statement.

"No, no. You had better not cry, Aiden. Do not be a pussy. Let's grow a pair already." Just like that, she was back, and I loved her because of that. "Come on let's go cruise the city, buy a Slurpee, and continue this day. No school bitches!" She stood up and began pelvic thrusting, which resulted in hysterical laughing.

She began to strip, changing from the pajamas she came in into something a little more for going out. She wore thick leggings, a bushy skirt, a tight v-neck with a comfortable jacket, a beanie, Gir gloves, and a backpack covered with band signatures and all.

I shrugged on a pair of jeans, a Bring Me the Horizon t-shirt, and dressed as warm as possible. Both of us had on our identical Converse. We linked arms after I grabbed my guitar and walked up the stairs and outside. She knew my house so well as to avoid the strewn alcohol bottles, and even kiss my mothers forehead. My mother’s eyes fluttered for a second, but nothing else.

"Do you have your car today?" I asked just as we stepped outside.

"Yep. Did you want to drive, love?" Chrissy's parents taught me how to drive, so she trusted me enough to drive her black Caliber. Her parents treated me like their own son. They knew something was wrong, but did not know exactly what.

"Sure, thanks." I drove through the snow and slush to a nearby 7-eleven. Chrissy began skipping up to the door, almost slipping and falling on her ass in the process. I laughed at her, after catching her. We then hustled in and filled up the biggest Slurpee possible, even in winter the Big Gulp was ours.

We walked to the counter where Chrissy's older brother worked. He groaned as he saw us.

"Why aren't you in school, hoe?" He asked ringing us up.

"I don't fucking feel like it. Do you want to pay?" She asked smiling. I always loved their battles. It was entertainment for me, and made me wish I had a sibling to mess around with all the time.

"No, not again." Chrissy gave her puppy dog eyes and kissed his cheek over the counter. An old lady behind us awed, and I chuckled.

"Fine, but with all this ice, what if we get in an accident. I'll have no money," she said sighing. She was an expert on coming up with excuses and getting things out of people, mostly her brother. I knew to stay quiet, and not offer my money. The old lady gasped and shook her head violently. A hillbilly redneck a few behind her, started to yell at us.

"Hey, why don't you suck my dick? I mean with your huge mouth, I am sure you could try to squeeze it in. Just don't rub your chipped, yellow teeth over it too much, I don't want to have to get a shot for some freaky disease you have," I said quickly to him, flipping him off in the process. Her brother, Dave, began to look worried, and growled. Chrissy was literally now on the floor laughing, as the hillbilly's face turned red. "Hey I don't mind if you spit, don't try to swallow it all at once. I thought you would have learned last time," I said clicking my tongue in disappointment. Chrissy was hyperventilating at this point, and was barely able to stand. The old lady's mouth was in the shape of an o.

"You guys suck!" Dave said as he paid, glaring at his little sister. I watched more creepers filing in, all giving me weird stares. I just laughed loudly.

"Love ya, bro!" She said slurping loudly, trying to get air back in her lungs.

"Yeah, love ya too. Later Aiden," he said waving shortly and ringing up the next customer. I walked to the passenger seat as Chrissy got in to drive. She knew I hated driving while having food or a drink. She was fine with it, and started up the car.

We popped in some music, mostly Alesana, and just drove, enjoying the freedom and peacefulness. We were pretty far out, away from the city, watching the rolling snow covered hills, and the trees dressed in white move past us. Soon the cars narrowed down, and it was just the two of us. The two lanes were very small and had ditches on either side of the road. We had driven on this road plenty of times, and did not bother worrying about it. Outside it looked like a frozen death land but her car was nice, alive and toasty.

We were fifteen miles out from the city and she was about to turn around. The car began to slide out of control, as it drove over black ice. She screamed out, twisting the wheel fast. Our faces masked with the horror of death. However, it was too late, and she knew. I gave her a look, and we both bent down, covering our head with our arms as the ditch loomed excessively close to our liking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Date: June 22nd, 2010 (added things June 23)
Word Count: 1,465
Music: Sexting- BOTDF
Took: 2 days to update, 4 days to write!!
Message: Bahaha we actually have a street just like that one, its super scary, and we have to drive down it for Drivers Ed, wish me luck!!!!!
I wonder whats gonna happen to them?
Well you guys should advertise, subscribe, and comment.
=DDD
It would mean a lot, we have like nothing so far!!!
love
your author
C.A.B.