When in Love, Forced to Part

Allyn

I woke up in a dimly lit room. Nothing special, a few chairs, a desk and a rug that became very uncomfortable. “ I need them, Adam I need them, they are the only ones that keep me on my feet.” I heard her tone was soft and breakable. “Didn‘t I tell you never to come back, and for all we know you might be on drugs. You could not get them back anyway. You were gone, I fully own them.” My fathers voice was rough and ragged.

All of a sudden, the scene changed.

I was on a plush couch, with a rich sent of Mothers’ favorite perfume. I looked down at myself; my ten-year old body replaced my sixteen-year old one. There before me, was a man and a woman. The man looked to be about twenty-seven while the young woman looked to be twenty-three. She had golden brown hair flowing to the end of her shoulders, icy blue eyes, and she was as slender as a model. The man looked rough, tough jaw line, tall, and masculine. Their eyes flickered to me and back to each other. “Allyn, sweetie would you go to your room for a moment.” I nodded, walking up the stairs but not quite making it all the way up before I heard the two scream, and verbally abuse one another.

“Your, just a disgrace to our family, my son will not turn into a pill-popping dingbat,” the man screamed.

“Our son has a right to be who he wants, and who says he was popping pills. Just because he likes the same sex doesn’t mean drugs are making him think that,” the bold women shot back.

“Just, for you to know I will not have a gay-wad in my house. He will be straight no matter what.” The man said, after slapping the poor women.

“How dare you, touch me. You ungrateful bastard, touch me again and I’ll see to it that your manhood will be chopped in half,” the women hissed.

The expression on his face was priceless. “Get out of my house.” The man shouted. With a swift movement, the man slapped the women out the door. “And do not think about coming back, you whore,” he said and slammed the door shut.

Those dark eyes flicked to me as he turned. “Allyn, daddy has a little surprise for you.” I gulped, and ran to my room, scared tremendously. I began to quickly lock it. Once I did, I slid to my butt, hugging my knees as I trembled every time the loud thud would ring into my dark room.

“Listen you little bitch, I order you to open this door. You say good riddance to that friend of yours,” he barked. I let out a low whimper and unlocked the door. “Oh shut up you whining little bitch,” he said slapping me in the process. “Your nothing but a tarnish in the Bishop family name. I should disown your sorry ass,” he screamed, he pushed me until I fell back on to the bed. He pinned me down, my hands holding above me. He let his finger glide down my arm; then he pulled the knife from his pocket. I screamed as the blade scathed my skin. Leaving cuts in replace of jointed skin. The salty tears flowed from my eyes, like the ocean water coming down over a surfer. I clapped my eyes shut. The unbearable feeling of the knife disappears.


I jolted up, drenched in sweat. I looked around, the hospital room flushed into my brain. I sighed moving a little, hissing in pain. “Dude stay still, you broke your ribs” I looked over to the chairs that held four guys and my little sister. “Allyn, who did this?” My little sister asked. I hated lying to her. She was always there for me. I looked back over to her; her golden brown hair hid her face. I could see that she had been crying. I would not blame her. “Don’t pull that shit. Allyn, when you left practice you were fine nothing was wrong. You even told us you we taking the long way to your house,” Robin said clutching the seat.

“I kn-” I began but could not finish. They did not know, and I liked it that way. I especially did not want my little sister to find out. He would not like that. That is why I make sure dad and Clayne are not home at the same time. “ Where’s Yasmin?” I asked

“She left two minutes ago, she said her mom would kill her if she missed another day, like ours would. We will tell coach you got in an accident, come on guys,” Marcus said, standing up and leaving.

My eyes went back to my sister. She looked so hurt. I never wanted to do that to her, its just that we need the monster we live with. “Coach won’t like it if I’m late. I’m going to go,” she stood wiping her eyes. “Wait,” I called after her.

“Yeah?” she sighed.

“Please just stay,” I choked, she stopped and hugged me. “I’m sorry but I have to go, Dad is going to be over in two hours.” I nodded and she left.

She was right dad came in two hours. “Wake up asshole!” I jumped awake from the sudden slam of the door. “Your staying here for five days, so when you get back get ready,” he said with a deadly smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song(s): Lil Wayne Ft Nicki Minja - Knock Out // Blood On The Dance Floor - Remix // Knock Out
Took, three days. and One day of editing.
Word Count : 950
Question: Have any questions?
Accomplishment : Comment&Subscribe! :)

edited by chrissy